The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Andrew's Going"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Pirate Prinny 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-04-03, 05:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pirate%20Prinny Click to send private message to Pirate%20Prinny Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Andrew's Going"
LAST EDITED ON 11-04-03 AT 05:55 AM (EST)

Ok, I am completely convinced now that Andrew's the one that's going this week. We have the following as evidence:

- Tiajuana's foreshadowing in episode 7a.

- The Yahoo Tv listing spoiler. Survivors missing are all the
bootees so far and Andrew. Hmm....

- TDT's survivometer. Andrew's on the bottom.

- www.JohnSavage.com, Andrew's brother's site, has a blocked off
link at the top titled 'Andrew' with an unhappy face next to
it.

- If Lillian goes to Morgan: Revenge.

- If Burton goes to Morgan: He'll want to overthrow the leader.

I think that's enough evidence. This one leaked everywhere.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Andrew's Going KObrien_fan 11-04-03 1
   RE: Andrew's Going SurvivorJoel 11-04-03 2
   RE: Andrew's Going aethelstan 11-04-03 3
       RE: Andrew's Going KObrien_fan 11-04-03 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-04-03, 06:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Andrew's Going"
Ok, I am completely convinced now that Andrew's the one that's going this week. We have the following as evidence:

- The Yahoo Tv listing spoiler. Survivors missing are all the
bootees so far and Andrew. Hmm....

Sorry but the yahoo TV listing spoiler did not have Shawn listed as a booted player, he was listed as a contestant. yahoo listing Therefore I don't think we can base an Andrew boot on that. I'm not saying Andrew isn't the next boot, he may be, but I wouldn't pin it on a "spoiler" that is inaccurate.

Andrew's brother's site, has a blocked off link at the top titled 'Andrew' with an unhappy face next to it.

More intersesting then the frowny face next to his brother Andrew's name on the website is what is written by the pumpkin... "May all of Mark Burnett's ghosts come back to haunt him". This sounds like somebody is bitter about the twist...possibly because his brother gets the next boot?

Welcome to the boards Prinny!

SurvivorJoel 73 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-04-03, 06:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorJoel Click to send private message to SurvivorJoel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Andrew's Going"
I totally agree with you. Saw the caption on the said website and that's exactly the impression I got. I also think that Andrew's obvious dislike for 'the past coming back to haunt you' bit was evident in EP 7a. Mark Burnett and Jeff Probst will/have edited EP 7a and 7b to punish Andrew for his obvious dislike for the 'brilliant' (so they think!) twist they put in.

Also the vidcaps IMO point to a Drake tribe win. They have more scenes in the previews, which has become a trend this season. Especially in the last three episodes, the IC-winning tribe usually had more preview scenes prior to the episode.

It makes me sad because Andrew's my favorite, but I really think he exits next episode.

aethelstan 4435 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-04-03, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Andrew's Going"
Yahoo spoiler may have confused Burton with Shawn. Many have. If we allow that, the Yahoo spoiler is still (potentially) good.

-aethelstan
I am a moth. The OT board is the flame.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-04-03, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Andrew's Going"
Yahoo spoiler may have confused Burton with Shawn. Many have. If we allow that, the Yahoo spoiler is still (potentially) good.

I have to disagree with you Aethelstan, because the whole premise about the list published by Yahoo was that someone at Yahoo was handed a list of 16 contestant names and just got lazy and listed the names of the top 9 and that this possibly was the jury and F2 by accident. Which in that case they would have been going based on a sheet of names they had been given by somebody. It is hard to confuse Shawn Cohen's name with Burton Roberts.

Here is just a part of the text from the Yahoo spoiler thread:
I discovered an interesting thing today while checking the Yahoo TV listings. Only 9 of the contestants are listed as “stars” (along with Jeffie, of course). At first it appeared as if they just cut off the last 7 names based upon alphabetical order but upon further checking I realized that while this is for the most part true, two names contradict this theory, Nicole and Tricia.
Noticeably missing from the “star” list were Nicole and Ryan S., our almost certain first 2 voted off.
Can this possibly be the list of the jury members and F2? Could it be this easy?

Along with the link to the thread here

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •