The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Other Spoiling Sites..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Goooey_Alley 425 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-04-03, 01:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Goooey_Alley Click to send private message to Goooey_Alley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Other Spoiling Sites..."
I hope the others don't mind... Just want to share.

TDT's Surviv-O-Meter seems to get more interesting...
(http://www.truedorktimes.com/s7/survivometer7.htm)

Right now, they changed the order of the contestants. Yesterday, they had Darrah topping the list, but now they had Ruppie (probably a change due to an All-Star status.)

Today CONTESTANTS (Yesterday)
1 Rupert (8)
2 Lillian (2)
3 Sandra (6)
4 Burton (3)
5 Darrah (1)
6 Jon (5)
7 Christa (7)
8 Tijuana (4)
9 Ryan O. (9)
10 Andrew (10)

Make me wonder if it's Andrew who's next...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Other Spoiling Sites... Bebo 11-04-03 1
   RE: Other Spoiling Sites... bebekid 11-04-03 2
       RE: Other Spoiling Sites... Bebo 11-04-03 3
           Snewser has updated his scorecard 1... bebekid 11-04-03 4
               RE: Snewser has updated his scoreca... ExInterper 11-04-03 5
 Merge this week or not? Brownroach 11-04-03 6
   Timing FesterFan1 11-04-03 7
       RE: Timing Brownroach 11-04-03 9
           RE: Timing FesterFan1 11-04-03 11
               RE: Timing Brownroach 11-04-03 13
               RE: Timing LeftPinky 11-04-03 14
       RE: Timing pmspml5 11-04-03 10
       RE: Timing Emily RugBurn 11-04-03 12
           RE: Timing TeamJoisey 11-04-03 15
               RE: Timing Emily RugBurn 11-05-03 17
                   RE: Timing and merged IC's? JazzyJax 11-05-03 21
                   RE: Timing Chez 11-05-03 26
                   RE: Timing Sneezles 11-06-03 61
   RE: Merge this week or not? aethelstan 11-04-03 8
       RE: Merge this week or not? Ajenda 11-05-03 16
 TDT shuffles again Bebo 11-05-03 18
   RE: TDT shuffles again FesterFan1 11-05-03 19
       RE: TDT shuffles again Brownroach 11-05-03 20
           RE: TDT shuffles again bebekid 11-05-03 22
               RE: TDT shuffles again Brownroach 11-05-03 23
               RE: TDT shuffles again KLicK 11-05-03 24
                   RE: TDT shuffles again bebekid 11-05-03 25
                       RE: TDT shuffles again survivormitsx 11-05-03 27
                           S8 bebekid 11-05-03 28
                               RE: S8 ExInterper 11-05-03 29
 Snewser volsfan 11-06-03 30
   RE: Snewser Bebo 11-06-03 31
       RE: Snewser buckeyegirl 11-06-03 32
   RE: Snewser Brownroach 11-06-03 33
       RE: Snewser volsfan 11-06-03 34
           RE: Snewser Brownroach 11-06-03 39
 TDT.... aethelstan 11-06-03 35
   You are reading my mind! volsfan 11-06-03 36
       Lil to Drake, Burton to Morgan... Krautboy 11-06-03 42
           RE: Lil to Drake, Burton to Morgan.... bebekid 11-06-03 43
               RE: Lil to Drake, Burton to Morgan.... Brownroach 11-06-03 46
                   RE: Lil to Drake, Burton to Morgan.... Emily RugBurn 11-06-03 49
           RE: Lil to Drake, Burton to Morgan.... Brownroach 11-06-03 44
               RE: Lil to Drake, Burton to Morgan.... LeftPinky 11-06-03 58
           RE: Lil to Drake, Burton to Morgan.... mistofleas 11-06-03 45
           RE: Lil to Drake, Burton to Morgan.... volsfan 11-06-03 47
               RE: Lil to Drake, Burton to Morgan.... Brownroach 11-06-03 50
                   RE: Lil to Drake, Burton to Morgan.... volsfan 11-06-03 52
           RE: Lil to Drake, Burton to Morgan.... Bebo 11-06-03 56
           RE: Lil to Drake, Burton to Morgan.... FesterFan1 11-06-03 62
               RE: Lil to Drake, Burton to Morgan.... Brownroach 11-06-03 70
           RE: Lil to Drake, Burton to Morgan.... Blow by Blow 11-06-03 67
           Drawing from urns aethelstan 11-06-03 69
       RE: You are reading my mind! JazzyJax 11-06-03 51
           Speculation speculation Befuzzled 11-06-03 57
   RE: TDT.... Emily RugBurn 11-06-03 37
       RE: TDT.... volsfan 11-06-03 38
           RE: TDT.... Brownroach 11-06-03 40
               RE: TDT.... LeftPinky 11-06-03 41
           RE: TDT.... Nash 11-06-03 48
 Missing from Snewser Bebo 11-06-03 53
 SFever Befuzzled 11-06-03 54
 VOD picks are up Befuzzled 11-06-03 55
 Survivor Phoenix Nash 11-06-03 59
 ABT picks Befuzzled 11-06-03 60
 SNN Nash 11-06-03 63
   RE: SNN volsfan 11-06-03 64
   RE: Snewser Says... Emily RugBurn 11-06-03 65
       RE: Snewser Says... LilNik8 11-06-03 71
           RE: Snewser Says... mistofleas 11-06-03 72
       RE: Snewser Says... Joyful 11-06-03 73
 AcmeBrainTrust Picks mistofleas 11-06-03 66
 Survivor Sucks Mess Hall Befuzzled 11-06-03 68
 Survivor-Central Befuzzled 11-06-03 74
 RE: Other Spoiling Sites... Nicegrl99 11-10-03 75

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-04-03, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Other Spoiling Sites..."
The interesting piece of information to me is that TDT reports having a tip that Sandra makes the F3.

We really do have guidelines here. Believe it or not, the Guidelines make things more fun. Really.

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-04-03, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Other Spoiling Sites..."
It IS interesting, Bebo. But I don't know if TDT is 100% sure of it because he would say "TDT has learned that...". TDT has always preceded his definite spoilers with that phrase.

*I* do not make it a practice to second guess TDT or Snewser or any of the other major spoilers, BUT the simple fact that Rupert and now maybe Sandra are filming All Stars does not mean, IMHO, that they are both necessarily final 4.

I hear that our own li'l Bebekid is like the Spoiling Queen of the Universe now. How cool is that? ~ SherpaDave

11-04-03, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Other Spoiling Sites..."
BUT the simple fact that Rupert and now maybe Sandra are filming All Stars does not mean, IMHO, that they are both necessarily final 4.

Agree completely.

Count me in the group still suspicious of Mrs. Rupert flying back from Panama earlier than the other family members.

As for Sandra, since that's a new comment about her, I'm wondering what's behind it. If it had been around awhile, I'd suspect the gambling spoiler, but now, those two are probably not related.

We really do have guidelines here. Believe it or not, the Guidelines make things more fun. Really.

11-04-03, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Snewser has updated his scorecard 11/4"
He still has Darrah in the "winner" spot. Although he has moved Rupert and Jon to the 3rd and 4th spot. Sandra makes the jury, but not necessarily the final 4.

http://www.survivornews.net/snn.php?sid=scorecard

I hear that our own li'l Bebekid is like the Spoiling Queen of the Universe now. How cool is that? ~ SherpaDave

ExInterper 3093 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-04-03, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ExInterper Click to send private message to ExInterper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Snewser has updated his scorecard 11/4"
Maybe Snewser is convinced that Rupert is our "bearded man" who takes third. (Which will likely send our resident Rupert haters into conniptions...sorry guys!)

Honestly, Snewser hasn't really seemed sure of exactly WHAT is going on since the infamous "double checkmarks" in episodes 4 and 5. He is almost acting tenatively....

ExI
"Let's hope Osten doesn't smoke. He might decide to quit breathing." - Jims02, Ep 7a Summary

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-03, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Merge this week or not?"
What's interesting is that TDT already took the remaining players out of tribe order and mixed them up; though he and Phoenix said they found out the merge happens in Ep 8.

So could it be that the physical moving-in-together doesn't occur until Ep 8, but they are already one tribe at the end of Ep 7B? That would be consistent with the discussions in other threads about the black buffs being worn in the challenge, and how the game might change again this week.

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-03, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Timing"
I'm very curious what Phoenix and TDT's source is. The last time I remember TDT using the wording "TDT has learned that..." was Brian and Clay as F2 in S5, which was from an inside source.

If the source is local to Panama, it could be that by all appearances the merge didn't happen until E8.

Here's a possible scenario:
E7b begins on Night 19 with the Outcast TC. The 2 re-animated Ghosties pick their buffs out of an urn, giving the guise that tribal assignment will be relevant. They then make their way to their respective camps.

Day 20 is re-indoctrination to the tribes and gnashing of teeth about the merge likely being delayed.

Morning of Day 21 seamail says come to a wedding. Survivors won't be dressed for a challenge, but a challenge is what they get. They are told that they are merging, and compete in a "wedding themed" individual IC. The already immune Ghosties will compete to try to prevent a third person from gaining immunity (not that MB's been watching Big Brother, because we all know all of his ideas are original **rolls eyes**).

The newly merged tribe then heads to the merged camp which has been set up on the other side of Drake Island (a la S3--if memory serves) before heading to TC that night.

The point of all of this is to demonstrate that the tribes may not merge until very late in the day on Day 21, which is nearly E8, and E8 would be the first episode of interaction among the merged castaways.

Just a thought.

Fester

11-04-03, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Timing"
That would sound reasonable, but this is the text up on Fever:

----------------------
Survivor Phoenix and TDT have learned that Burton and Lillian are indeed the two players getting back into the hunt for the $1 million dollar prize in Episode 7b of Survivor Pearl Islands.

We have also learned that the merge will not happen this week, but rather take place in Episode 8. As stated by Jeff, both of the returning players get Immunity at the next Tribal Council. This should make for interesting dynamics for this week's losing tribe.
---------------------

They seem to expect a tribal IC and TC for this week. I'm confused.

11-04-03, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Timing"
BR,
I read it as the only thing they're certain of is that the merge takes place in Episode 8. I wonder what the source is. If the source is from CBS, they would know specific episodes. If the source is from Panama, they may only know the date. If that's the case, then it doesn't necessarily contradict the above scenario (or something like it).

I also find it interesting that the wording above states that "both of the returning players get Immunity at the next Tribal Council". If there is a tribal TC, then they both wouldn't need Immunity. Only the returning player from the losing tribe would need it. Maybe it's just semantics.

I must say that looking at the challenge vidcaps, it certainly does seem like a tribal IC--from the tribal colored mats to the 5 docks (one for each member of each tribe).

Cross-threading with KB's post, I can't imagine that the big "change in the game" is a swap if they're gonna turn around and merge after one TC. That just seems engineered to screw one player. After the twist in 7a, that just wouldn't even be remotely fair.

I'm starting to wonder about this "challenge that starts out tribal and winds up individual" idea.

Fester

11-04-03, 04:03 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Timing"
I also don't think there's a swap involved.

I just can't convince myself that MB would make this an individual IC one day after sending Lillian and Burton to get acclimated back into separate tribes. That ploy should logically progress to a TC for the next challenge-losing tribe, which has to deal with the fact that they cannot vote out whichever of Lillian or Burton is with them.

It's true they both don't need auto-immunity, but I think Jeff Probst was just covering both possible outcomes with his statement.

It makes a lot more sense to me than a surprise merge at a challenge, leading to a TC where two, possibly three, people are immune from the vote.

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-04-03, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Timing"
>After the twist in 7a, that just wouldn't even be remotely fair.

Isn't that just the way MB would want it?

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-03, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Timing"
This could very well explain why Sandra has her long sleave shirt on - I have been thinking that was really strange to see that and have been trying to figure out why she would wear that to a challenge and why Tijuana seems "dressed-up". I think you may be onto something here

Emily RugBurn 663 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-04-03, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Emily%20RugBurn Click to send private message to Emily%20RugBurn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Timing"
Hey Everyone - long time lurker here (aren't we all!). Just wanted to chime in to say I think this is a terrific theory, and the crosses seen in the "wobbley-Jon" portion of the challenge seem to further back up a "wedding" themed IC. (i.e. Most people are married in churchs, hence the crosses.) Hmm... I wonder if the underwater portion of the challenge will involve tying/untying a "ball and chain"?

Don't think I'll be posting often (or ever again as all of your ideas are terrific and need not be commented on!) but I did want to commend everyone who participates on this board for being so courteous to one another (especially the newbies). I've noticed that other spoiling sites are... not so nice. Keep up the exceptional spoiling - I'm enjoying it from afar. Cheers!

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-04-03, 07:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Timing"
Hellooo Emily!!
Welcome to the world of posting! It's more fun than lurking. Please jump in whereever you want (following the guidelines, or course). The more folks who contribute, the more ideas get generated. I like the ball and chain idea.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

11-05-03, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Emily%20RugBurn Click to send private message to Emily%20RugBurn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Timing"
Back acha Team Joisey!

Thanks for the warm welcome - and you're right - posting is much more fun than lurking, so here I go again!...

Re-thinking the "ball and chain" idea, in keeping with the "wedding" theme, the underH2O challenge could be a tying the knot/untying the knot challenge...

Some thoughts on whether or not the tribes merge this episode; I'm thinking they go to the challenge expecting to merge (hence the "wedding" clue in their tree mail), only they show up and it's a surprise “wedding themed” challenge – so now they think it’s not a merge, and in thinking they’re still competing for tribal immunity (and I'm sure JP will word the challenge instructions very carefully - a la the Shi-Ann misunderstanding) they compete, and it's only when the challenge is over that JP reveals that the challenge was actually to earn individual immunity (the first person to complete the obstacle course is awarded II). They are now one tribe and will attend TC as such.

Or perhaps not!

~ EmRB

JazzyJax 531 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-03, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JazzyJax Click to send private message to JazzyJax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Timing and merged IC's?"
Great thinking Emily! This could certainly happen. Along the same lines, the "wedding" could also be a joining of tribe and individual immunity. Jiffy hands out black buffs ahead of time and tells them all that this IC is for both tribal AND individual IC. First person back gets individual imm., first group back gets tribal imm. Hence Tij's too startled to be just an expected merge look...

So hoping the big lie is NOT that Jon can swim really well, and he beats everybody in this challenge

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-05-03, 09:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Timing"
This is really great 'out of the box' thinking, Emily. Please keep on posting!!!!

Sneezles 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-06-03, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sneezles Click to send private message to Sneezles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
61. "RE: Timing"
Long time lurker....first time poster.

I was watching the CBS promo on their website, and it looks like Andrew is picking up a ring. You know, dive rings that you throw in your pool and dive for. I bet that the 'wedding' rings are something they have to collect and whoever gets all their rings collected first get immunity....tribal or individual....(though I'm guessing II)

just a thought....pick it apart if you must... =)

aethelstan 4435 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-03, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Merge this week or not?"
LAST EDITED ON 11-04-03 AT 03:25 PM (EST)

Just a thought...

Is it possible that in at least one location/newsmedia/source they are referring to this Thursday's episode as Episode 8 since this is the 8th week of Survivor: Pearl Islands?

CBS may always think of Survivor as a 14 episode show, just that one used to be a recap and this time it's the 2nd part of the 2 parter.

This could lead to some confusion about the merge... Two sources thinking of the same show/air-time but using a different naming convention to describe it?

-aethelstan
I could be referred to a/s for short (everybody likes short forms), since Aethelstan is an Anglo-Saxon name.

Ajenda 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-05-03, 02:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ajenda Click to send private message to Ajenda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Merge this week or not?"
This makes a lot of sense, and I agree with you that this may have been what has happened. I, for one, am in the wedding/chellenge = merge camp, so this would explain the confusion nicely.

11-05-03, 11:33 AM (EST)
18. "TDT shuffles again"
If you check today, Sandra and Rupert have switched places.

11-05-03, 11:41 AM (EST)
19. "RE: TDT shuffles again"
LAST EDITED ON 11-05-03 AT 11:42 AM (EST)

They've switched places, but the text next to them hasn't changed. It still has Sandra as "Final 3?" and Rupert as "Final 4?". Snewser has some text about MB not being concerned about Rupert not being able to make the PR rounds after a boot on his scorecard (due to his supposed ASS appearance). Perhaps the Sandra spec is for the same reason. Although there's now some photo evidence that Sandra isn't on ASS as SFever originally suggested.

Fester

11-05-03, 12:17 PM (EST)
20. "RE: TDT shuffles again"
TDT got a separate tip about Sandra making F3, I believe -- nothing to do with All Stars.

And I don't know why Snewser and TDT assume Rupert must be in the F4 just because he's doing ASS. If MB's gonna use S7 people, he'd want Rupert on ASS no matter in what place he finished. I don't think he'd care if Rupert can't be on the Early Show.

11-05-03, 03:39 PM (EST)
22. "RE: TDT shuffles again"
>TDT got a separate tip about
>Sandra making F3, I believe
>-- nothing to do with
>All Stars.

Exact wording: Tip to TDT claims she lasts until F3.

IMO, TDT is hedging his bets on this tip. Until Snewser puts Sandra in the F3, I'm taking this with a grain of salt.

>And I don't know why Snewser
>and TDT assume Rupert must
>be in the F4 just
>because he's doing ASS.
>If MB's gonna use S7
>people, he'd want Rupert on
>ASS no matter in what
>place he finished. I
>don't think he'd care if
>Rupert can't be on the
>Early Show.

Completely agree.

11-05-03, 03:56 PM (EST)
23. "RE: TDT shuffles again"
Oh I didn't mean to imply that the Sandra in F3 tip was definitive. I just think TDT speculates her being there (for now) more on the basis of that tip than because of the ASS.

In any case, the pictures of Sandra on Sucks contradict her being in ASS if they were taken yesterday, which seems to be the truth.

KLicK 316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-05-03, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KLicK Click to send private message to KLicK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: TDT shuffles again"
Another "Rupert could go" episode is the Thanksgiving episode. It would be easy to miss that Rupert didn't do the press thing that week. MB wouldn't have much explaining to do to Joe-average-fan (whom MB swears is the only fan he cares about).

11-05-03, 04:32 PM (EST)
25. "RE: TDT shuffles again"
Good point, KLick. I know I won't be watching the Early Show that morning. I'll either be visiting with family or shopping or both!

Sure Joe Average Fan likes Rupert. But Rupert will be on the jury, the finale, reunion show, and now All Stars. Fans will get plenty of Rupert, even without the Early Show.

survivormitsx 271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-05-03, 10:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivormitsx Click to send private message to survivormitsx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: TDT shuffles again"

Okay, this confuses me. If Rupert is on ASS and makes the final 4 for Pearl Islands, won't he HAVE to be at the reunion show? How fair will this be to Rupert if he's on ASS, and to the other contestants? "Oh I'm sorry guys we have to take Rupert for a day, shower up and you'll have one night of fun!" Don't you think this'd cause lots of Rupert resentment with the other ASS's?

If your happy and you know it, Do the Cooper dance!!

11-05-03, 10:45 PM (EST)
28. "S8"
S8 should be finished filming on or very near December 11th. We believe filming began Monday (11/3). Of course, the finale is December 14th, so they won't conflict.

ExInterper 3093 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-03, 11:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ExInterper Click to send private message to ExInterper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: S8"
True, but Rupert's appearance at the finale should give us some indication if he makes it incredibly far in ASS (something that I'm not betting on personally...but that's a matter for the ASS boards).

ExI
"Let's hope Osten doesn't smoke. He might decide to quit breathing." - Jims02, Ep 7a Summary

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-03, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Snewser"
Forgive me for asking this but my mind is absolutely gone and I can't remember, but yesterday I went to Snewser's score card and found that Andrew had been downgraded to a thumbs down. Now, I go there and Ryan O. is also having a thumgs down. Has this been changed today or was it that way yesterday?

Thanks!

11-06-03, 09:57 AM (EST)
31. "RE: Snewser"
What's different is his note about the website on Andrew.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-03, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Snewser"
LAST EDITED ON 11-06-03 AT 10:23 AM (EST)

There has been some question about Rupert and the ASS show-Ivory elephant has some great info from Snewser over on S8 Spoiler section: IvoryElephant

or the link to the article on snewser is:All Star Cast

The article on Snewser describes how filming won't be a problem for Rupert.

--Edited to fix link problems

I *lvoe* my Kyngsladye Original

11-06-03, 10:29 AM (EST)
33. "RE: Snewser"
Volsfan, Rhino's "status" has been the same for awhile now -- thumbs down, with no commentary.

Not only did Snews alter Andrew's text, as Bebo noted, but he also qualified his Rupert F4 comments since yesterday.

11-06-03, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Snewser"
BR,

Thanks for keeping me on my toes. How in the world do you ever keep all this stuff straight in your mind. I am impressed!

GO VOLS!

11-06-03, 11:46 AM (EST)
39. "RE: Snewser"
It's sick, isn't it?

(Actually without all the other terrific posters here, I would probably forget everything from week to week.)

11-06-03, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "TDT...."
TDT's 'new' order on his survivometer has 5 of of the last 7 as Drakes or ex-Drakes. This is in stark contrast to earlier orders that showed at least 3 Morgans being F4. This can only work if the ghosties play a big part in straddling alliances.

Whatever the outcome is, it looks like MB has mananged to avoid a pagonging again.

Andrew, you need to bring me your torch

JSlice

11-06-03, 11:21 AM (EST)
36. "You are reading my mind!"
I was just thinking on how the early spoilers had more Morgan than Drake members making it deep into the game. Now, as the spoiling is getting later in the game, it seems the information is changing.

I originally thought that Burton would come back into the game and get his "revenge" by joining with Morgan and pick Drake off one by one. But now, most everyone thinks Burton goes to Drake and Lil goes to Morgan.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO THINK!

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-06-03, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "Lil to Drake, Burton to Morgan..."
>But now, most everyone thinks
>Burton goes to Drake and
>Lil goes to Morgan.
>
>I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO THINK!
>

Volsfan, I'm still holding out with you!

You're right, the more difficult question this week, is to which tribe do Burton and Lil return?

The comment of Andrew’s from last week that stuck out for me was…
“… Lil, bless her heart, has no business competing in these challenges…”
Sure sounds like a statement selected as a set-up for irony, when Lil does well in a challenge and defeats Andrew…

Since we now have all but confirmed that Lil is the “older woman” who returns to the game:

“Sources tell us this superwoman goes on to win another challenge right after the first one. One of the challenges involves an underwater endurance contest where players have to pick up items.”

Sounds like Lil may win “another challenge” this week, in which case she must end up on the Drake Tribe.

Rupert and Jon “make amends” as part of Jon’s “great master plan”….while Andrew “shows resentment” toward Burton who arrives on the scene to take Andrews place.

Would MB bother showing the random buff selection if it just resulted in Lil and Burton going back to their original tribes? Where’s the drama in that? I would think that would end up on the cutting room floor and we would just see Lil and Burton reappear back at their former camps as the audience assumes they would anyway. If he shows it , as is rumored, it only makes sense if it results in a new tribe for Lil and Burton.

Lil must get an opportunity to form an alliance with Rupert and Sandra, that takes her to the final 2. This point in the game seems to be that opportunity…

Lil goes to Drake and Burton goes to Morgan. Superwoman helps Drake win the Immunity Challenge and gets sweet revenge when she sends Andrew to TC where he is voted out…

Krautboy

11-06-03, 12:49 PM (EST)
43. "RE: Lil to Drake, Burton to Morgan..."
Good points, KB.

Although I am still not convinced that Rupert and Sandra are final 4. Maybe one of them, but not necessarily both.

But maybe they both are. I am just not convinced of it yet.

11-06-03, 12:58 PM (EST)
46. "RE: Lil to Drake, Burton to Morgan..."
I am completely unconvinced that Rupert will be allowed to get to the final 4.

It's more plausible to me that Burton and Lillian will hook up some kind of alliance eventually -- as the two outcasts they can definitely use each other's help.

11-06-03, 01:07 PM (EST)
49. "RE: Lil to Drake, Burton to Morgan..."
Hi Brownroach, *waving introductory 'hello'*

I totally agree with Rupy not being F4 -- Your reasoning, the fact that he was recently edited in a negative light for the first time this season (re: his frightening explosion on Jon), and who better than a misfit to take to F2 with you? I can't see anyone voting for an Outcast over someone who truly "Survived" the entire game... (Although, I couldn't see Jenna winning S6, let alone getting all but one jury vote...)

~ EmRB

Captian Howdy says: "A super hero without super strength is just a nut job in a leotard." And I believe `em!

11-06-03, 12:54 PM (EST)
44. "RE: Lil to Drake, Burton to Morgan..."
That's a good point, KB, and one I made in a post awhile back -- it seems like Lill should be on the tribe that wins this challenge. So I don't know.

If Morgan has Burton, who should be the strongest challenge swimmer all-around, plus Andrew and Rhino competing; while Drake has Rupert (also strong but more fatigued by the game than Burton), Lillian and Christa as its strongest three, it seems more likely that Morgan would win this challenge. But it could depend on how the challenge is set up. It could go either way.

If Burton is on Morgan, and the next two boots are Ryan O. and Rupert (I know that is speculation), then Burton would have to win the first two individual immunities to avoid being targeted first by the ex-Drakes. Could happen that way.

11-06-03, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
58. "RE: Lil to Drake, Burton to Morgan..."
I have a hard time believing that a Drake with Lil could beat a Morgan with Burton. I agree with KB that the buff drawing would be wasted space in the episode if they return to the same tribe, but I just can't figure a way that Andrew/Ryan/Burton/Darrah would lose to Rupert/Christa/Jon/Lil??? Not possible.

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-03, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Lil to Drake, Burton to Morgan..."
I do like your thinking KB. The only thing that I differ in opinion on is the fact that we know this is an underwater endurance type challenge and Lil sucks at those challenges big time. (I'd comment on the buoyancy of her butt but that's for bashers )

I don't see her as being that much help in the challenge. I know that there's the "this superwoman goes on to immediatly win another challenge" but this could simply being the winning the vote to come back to the game. Or it could be winning the first II challenge. I'm not discounting the "wins another challenge right away" thing, I just think it might not be exactly what we think it is.

As far as showing the buff drawing:

I think that MB would show the "pulling of the buffs" for the Outcast TC simply because it's relevant to the TC. The story has to unfold and have a "conclusion" and the choosing of the "new" tribes is that conclusion. It doesn't matter whether or not they end up on their old tribes or not. It can be chalked up to "destiny" or "serendipity". If they end up on opposite tribes...same thing. New beginnings and all of that rot.

--is out of the habit of speculating this week so much get with the program

11-06-03, 01:01 PM (EST)
47. "RE: Lil to Drake, Burton to Morgan..."
Krautboy, now I know why we all respect you so much! You are great! I agree with all you say...it just seems to fit. I have thought all along that it would be better TV if the ones voted back in go to the other tribe!

We will see!

GO VOLS!

11-06-03, 01:14 PM (EST)
50. "RE: Lil to Drake, Burton to Morgan..."
I have thought all along that it would be better TV if the ones voted back in go to the other tribe!

See, I think the general viewership would get more of a kick from the opposite. They don't KNOW who is coming back yet, we do. But they know Sandra is worried about Burton, and they know how Andrew feels about the ousted Morgans.

After Burton and Lillian get voted in and pick their original tribe buffs, viewers would be rubbing their hands together in glee waiting to see what happens when Burton goes back to Drake, and when Lillian and Andrew first meet up again.

Going to the opposite tribe would come as another surprise and introduce unexpected dynamics, but it wouldn't automatically make for better TV, imo.

11-06-03, 01:25 PM (EST)
52. "RE: Lil to Drake, Burton to Morgan..."
BR, Your right and I wasn't thinking along those lines. However, while reading your post it made me sort of answer another question that I had about tonight's show.

CBS says that something happens tonight that will, "change the face of the game". Well, this could be that Lil and Burton do go to the opposite tribe. However, it could be argued that the face of the game has changed by them re-entering the game and going back to their original tribe!

One thing that I really liked about Krautboy's post is that it made me think about which tribe would be stronger either way. If Lil does go to Morgan and the spoiler is true that she wins...then we know that Drake would be going to tribal council. However, if Lil goes to Drake and the spoiler is true then...Morgan goes to tribal council (which seems to be the majority this week).

Just makes you think!

11-06-03, 01:42 PM (EST)
56. "RE: Lil to Drake, Burton to Morgan..."
The comment of Andrew’s from last week that stuck out for me was…
“… Lil, bless her heart, has no business competing in these challenges…”
Sure sounds like a statement selected as a set-up for irony, when Lil does well in a challenge and defeats Andrew…

Or is the irony that Andrew is exactly right - Lil does badly in the next challenge - and that ends up leading to his own demise in the game?

Since we now have all but confirmed that Lil is the “older woman” who returns to the game:

“Sources tell us this superwoman goes on to win another challenge right after the first one.

I'm taking this information with a grain of salt. This could be an assumption made by someone who knows that once she got back into the game, she was not the next person voted out. If one didn't know about the automatic immunity for the returning outcasts, one might assume that she stuck around because she won the next challenge.

Or maybe the informant discovered that she won the next episode's individual IC and assumed that she must have won the one before it too, since she was still in the game. There's quite a bit of interpretation available there.

But I can tell you one thing...if the preview shots for next week's IC look like an underwater endurance challenge, I know whose name I'm putting in the IC winner slot on Spoiler Island.

Rupert and Jon “make amends” as part of Jon’s “great master plan”….while Andrew “shows resentment” toward Burton who arrives on the scene to take Andrews place.

I know the preview text is typically misdirection, but we've already seen Rupert and Jon make amends, when their confrontation ended in the bear hug.

I would think that would end up on the cutting room floor and we
would just see Lil and Burton reappear back at their former camps as the audience assumes they would anyway. If he shows it , as is rumored, it only makes sense if it results in a new tribe for Lil and Burton.

Or it could be shown to squelch the conspiracy theorists who would accuse MB of fixing the game, since in a fair vote there's no way to know if the returning outcasts would come from different tribes. Showing this would answer the question for the non-spoiling viewer and reduce speculation of rigging.

I have to be difficult, don't I?

11-06-03, 02:27 PM (EST)
62. "RE: Lil to Drake, Burton to Morgan..."
Interesting analysis, KB, but I'd take a different spin...

I know MB loves his irony, but the Andrew comment about Lil's "worthiness" in the challenges could just be foreshadowing Andrew's doom. Who knows, maybe Lill accords herself well, a la Jenna last season, in future ICs.

I agree with pretty much everything Bebo said regarding the "Superwoman spoiler". There are too many ways that could be taken.

Here's what I haven't seen anyone mention. I believe that the 2 who reconcile are Burton and Jon. Remember, Burton thought he had Jon's vote the night he left. Jon is now on the outside at Drake, and must think that Burton is his ticket to getting deep in the game. I think he hatches a master plan, involving Burton, to oust Rupert. The resentment will come from Rupert, who will feel that Jon has now betrayed Drake yet again...and after their "heart to heart" last week.

I know it's very little to go on, but I can't get past the vidcap of Tijuana with what appears to be Lill's Boy Scout uniform in the background. That would put Lill on Morgan.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Fester

11-06-03, 04:15 PM (EST)
70. "RE: Lil to Drake, Burton to Morgan..."
I believe that the 2 who reconcile are Burton and Jon.

I like that idea a lot, too, Fester. J Pro only showed 5 votes for Burton the night he left. If I remember correctly they didn't show Jon's. Not that Burton would know that -- but my point is Jon doesn't have to admit to helping oust Burton, he can (accurately) blame the 5th vote on Shawn, who is no longer around.

I still think the resentful person refers to Andrew though.

Blow by Blow 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-06-03, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blow%20by%20Blow Click to send private message to Blow%20by%20Blow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
67. "RE: Lil to Drake, Burton to Morgan..."
Y'know, Lil doesn't need to go to Drake to get sweet revenge on Andrew. Here come the ifs:

If she goes to Morgan, and if Morgan loses a tribal IC (thanks to her sucktitude), then she has auto immunity and Andrew could be voted out. This would be the ultimate bummer for Andrew. A misfit comes back to his tribe, blows the challenge, and HE goes home. That would not make for a happy Andrew.
-or-
If she goes to Drake....blah, blah, same thing you said.
-or-
If the next IC is individual and she can keep Andrew from winning, the merged tribe might vote him out (along tribal lines with Lill defecting) and she gets sweet revenge.

I think no matter what happens, if Andrew goes then Lill will have her revenge.

-P

11-06-03, 03:54 PM (EST)
69. "Drawing from urns"
Gee, I could have sworn I had replied already but here goes again.

Would MB bother showing the random buff selection if it just resulted in Lil and Burton going back to their original tribes? Where’s the drama in that?

It will be sufficient for MB to have Jeffy say "The two returning members will now draw their buffs from this urn" and then cut to commercial. This will give a little mini-cliffhanger for the audience and won't take much screen time. We know the results when we come back from commercial and the returnees are shown with their new tribemates. MB still wants to show it because he wants to give the appearance of random elements still being in the game.

Wanna bet that everyone will have their fake smiles on and be all 'congrats on making it back to the game', etc.

I love to watch Survivor and think to myself, hey, that's just what Bebo say or BR predicted it would happen that way.

JazzyJax 531 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-03, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JazzyJax Click to send private message to JazzyJax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: You are reading my mind!"
It is confusing! Go Drake!

I believe Burton and Rupert are the ones to make amends. Rupert can claim innocence as he was not there. Christa is tight with Rupert, as are Andrew and Rhino. I believe Sandra and Jon are concerned enough at this to convince the remaining Drake (and possibly Lillian,Tij, and Darrah as desperate followers) to pagong Andrew and Rhino at first opportunity under the guise of eliminating the "enemy" and the "strong ones."

Next up in Jon's plan is to take these stragglers (Sandra, Tij, Jon, Darr, & Lil) and turn on the Drakes, getting rid of Rupert, Christa, and Burton again. A great plan, but somewhere someone wins immunity and messes it up. Should be great tv!

Befuzzled 65 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-06-03, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Befuzzled Click to send private message to Befuzzled Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "Speculation speculation"
I have seen a lot of speculation that Rupert and Burton are the two that make amends and have thought the same myself. However, given Burton's interviews he did not seem to be aware that Rupert was upset about the teasing that took place during the game until he was viewing the episodes at home, so they probably did not make amends over that issue while still in Panama. Also, Rupert was not present at the TC that saw Burton booted, so I'm not sure they have much to make amends over on that count either. I think Jon + Burton make more sense from a making amends point of view as far as Burton is concerned as Burton was counting on Jon's vote going into his fateful TC.
Yadda yadda yadda. I guess this is a pretty minor point that won't really factor in all that much at all anyway, but I just happened to realize today that I have been around here for 6 seasons and have barely broken into double digit posts yet, so I thought I'd just listen to myself blather on about something.

11-06-03, 11:34 AM (EST)
37. "RE: TDT...."
LAST EDITED ON 11-06-03 AT 11:34 AM (EST)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe TDT has just summerized/removed info regarding tonight's boot and the returnees, stating simply:

--------

Part 2...
Boot: Andrew. Hmmm, Mr411 is right again.
Returnees: We've learned that Lillian and Burton are the returnees. (As has Survivor Phoenix).

--------

I'm pretty sure there was more written there this morning. Interesting... maybe it's based on Snewser's thumbs-down explanation for Andy. But Snews has yet to scribe Andy's name on his chart...

~ EmRB

Captian Howdy says: "A super hero without super strength is just a nut job in a leotard." And I believe `em!

11-06-03, 11:40 AM (EST)
38. "RE: TDT...."
EmRB,

You are exactly right! TDT changed within the last hour or so. I visited the site this morning and there was Andrew, Ryan O. and I think Jon as possible boots. There was like a complete paragraph of speculation!

11-06-03, 11:48 AM (EST)
40. "RE: TDT...."
And he's also "toasted" Andrew and put him in the garbage dump on the Survivometer.

11-06-03, 12:07 PM (EST)
41. "RE: TDT...."
Andrew's toast? Perhaps he could use it to wipe up his large helping of humble pie. !

Nash 437 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-03, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nash Click to send private message to Nash Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: TDT...."
he's predicted Andrew as the boot and Drake as Immunity winner.

11-06-03, 01:30 PM (EST)
53. "Missing from Snewser"
You know what Snewser doesn't show on his scorecard? Any sort of indication on the fate of the resurrected Burton. He's got Lil thumbs-up just above Darrah at the bottom of the list, but he doesn't have Burton listed in that lower pecking order.

11-06-03, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Befuzzled Click to send private message to Befuzzled Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "SFever"
Boot: Andrew

http://www.survivorfever.net/s7_predictions.html

11-06-03, 01:42 PM (EST)
55. "VOD picks are up"
IC: Drake

http://vod.pricelessware.org/vodpicks.htm

11-06-03, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nash Click to send private message to Nash Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
59. "Survivor Phoenix"
They have reported Lil and Burton returning
Drake Immunity
Andrew booted

11-06-03, 02:19 PM (EST)
60. "ABT picks"
RETURNEES: Lillian & Burton
IC Winner: DRAKE
BOOTEE: ANDREW

http://www.acmebt.com/

11-06-03, 02:36 PM (EST)
63. "SNN"
Ofcourse at 2:36 Snewser's still thinking about it.

11-06-03, 02:39 PM (EST)
64. "RE: SNN"
Just updated to Andrew!

11-06-03, 02:39 PM (EST)
65. "RE: Snewser Says..."
Andrew

~ EmRB

LilNik8 195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-06-03, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LilNik8 Click to send private message to LilNik8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
71. "RE: Snewser Says..."
For some reason now, the entire site is down.

This is the Plesk Server Administrator™ default page.
If you see this page it means:

1) hosting for this domain is not configured
or
2) there's no such domain registered with this host
or
3) domain has been suspended

For more information please contact your host

~PhoenixMons is God Thank you so much!~

11-06-03, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
72. "RE: Snewser Says..."
Which site are you talking about? Snewsers site is fine.

Joyful 232 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-06-03, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Joyful Click to send private message to Joyful Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
73. "RE: Snewser Says..."
Snewser seems pretty confident, he has already put a green check mark by Andrew's name. Can't say I'm sorry he's going!

11-06-03, 02:50 PM (EST)
66. "AcmeBrainTrust Picks"
LAST EDITED ON 11-06-03 AT 02:51 PM (EST)

Edited because someone else had put the ABT picks in already and I had missed it.

mistofleas --needs more coffee

11-06-03, 03:19 PM (EST)
68. "Survivor Sucks Mess Hall"
Return: Lillian and Burton
IC: Drake

Merge: No

http://pub207.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm11.showMessage?topicID=775.topic

11-06-03, 05:51 PM (EST)
74. "Survivor-Central"
The Crystal Ball Sees…

http://www.survivor-central.com/index.php
“pick of the week”

It is beyond unanimous. I suppose I can stop putting these updates in here anytime now.

Nicegrl99 54 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-03, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Nicegrl99 Click to send private message to Nicegrl99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
75. "RE: Other Spoiling Sites..."
As of this morning when I checked (11/10), TDT has changed once again...
(http://www.truedorktimes.com/s7/survivometer7.htm)
Here is the current status:

Today CONTESTANTS (last week)
1 Darrah (5)
2 Lillian (2)
3 Burton (4)
4 Sandra (3)
5 Jon (6)
6 Christa (7)
7 Tijuana (8)
8 Rupert (1)
9 Ryan O. (9)

However, the comments next to the overall boot odds still have Rupert as "Safe" and "Final four?", with only Ryan O. and Tijuana as "Trouble?"

SNN has yet to update his site, but intersting nonetheless due to the increasing information that Rupert may indeed go Ep 9.

"Belief creates the actual fact"
Nicegrl99

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •