The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I *heart* Willy Hung!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-28-04, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I *heart* Willy Hung!"
Following J I M B O's lead I will start a thread all about Willy Hung! The song he sang has been in my mind all day, along with the visuals of his stylized dance. In my mind he IS a star-he thought he had the goods and he was going to audition no matter what. So HOORAY for the SheBang guy. He was not as off key as many of the other contestants and he was not as movement capable as others, but he made a lasting impression! Yeah, man. This post is for you.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I *heart* Willy Hung! anotherkim 01-28-04 1
 RE: I *heart* Willy Hung! Schnookie Palookie 01-28-04 2
 RE: I *heart* Willy Hung! tvland 01-28-04 3
 Me thinks... IceCat 01-28-04 4
   RE: Me thinks... Chrissy gal 01-28-04 5
 New Video Just In! IceCat 01-28-04 6
   ACK!!!! TeamJoisey 01-28-04 7
   RE: New Video Just In! Asrai 01-29-04 9
   RE: New Video Just In! smiley 01-29-04 11
   WOOOOHOOOOOOO! moonbaby 01-29-04 12
   LMAO! Schnookie Palookie 01-29-04 13
   go Willie! blacknwhitedog 01-29-04 19
   RE: New Video Just In! reality_gal 01-29-04 20
 RE: I *heart* Willy Hung! survivorscott 01-29-04 8
 RE: I *heart* Willy Hung! Ricky 01-29-04 10
 RE: I *heart* Willy Hung! Bebo 01-29-04 14
   RE: I *heart* Willy Hung! StarryLuna 01-29-04 15
       Keith candidates Bebo 01-29-04 16
           RE: Keith candidates nailbone 01-29-04 22
               RE: Keith candidates ginger 01-30-04 28
                   She was a hoax. udg 01-31-04 30
           RE: Keith candidates Chrissy gal 01-29-04 25
 RE: I *heart* Willy Hung! buckeyegirl 01-29-04 17
 RE: I *heart* Willy Hung! true 01-29-04 18
   RE: I *heart* Willy Hung! reality_gal 01-29-04 21
 RE: I *heart* Willy Hung! rulesr4losers 01-29-04 23
   RE: I *heart* Willy Hung! littlemisssmartypants 01-30-04 27
       RE: I *heart* Willy Hung! rulesr4losers 02-01-04 31
 adorable Angelfood 01-29-04 24
 RE: I *heart* Willy Hung! GDonatello 01-30-04 26
   Mooney Just Likes... ginger 01-30-04 29
       bwahahahahahaha buckeyegirl 02-01-04 32
           RE: bwahahahahahaha ginger 02-02-04 34
 RE: I *heart* Willy Hung! skating11 02-01-04 33

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

01-28-04, 09:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I *heart* Willy Hung!"
He was perfectly charming. I loved how Paula was dancing while he sang.

Scat Girl on the other hand? OMH.

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--and how tone deaf are the people on that beach in Hawaii??

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

01-28-04, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I *heart* Willy Hung!"
I loved Willy! He should have also sang "shake your bon bon"

Purrrrfect Siggy by the Talented Kittyloaf
*Proud Member of the SoBe Lvoe Butt Connectors*

tvland 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-28-04, 10:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvland Click to send private message to tvland Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I *heart* Willy Hung!"
Yes, I agree, William is a standout. He won't be the next American Idol, as he even admits to not being professionally trained, and hence, realizes his limitations. However, he is not as bad as others--certainly, not as dreadful as last year's "Like A Virgin" guy. Talent aside (or lack thereof), William said "I did my best, and I have no regrets." He has a lot of moxie and a great attitude, so he gets an "A+" for effort and character in my book. WILLY ROCKS!!!

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

01-28-04, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Me thinks..."
... that it's all about the name!

Ladies... you are all the victims of subliminal advertising!

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-28-04, 10:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Me thinks..."
Thank you Ice! I needed a good laugh!!

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

01-28-04, 10:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "New Video Just In!"

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

01-28-04, 11:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "ACK!!!!"
Oxygen... please...

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-04, 00:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: New Video Just In!"
OH my! This absolutely rocks, Icey! Almost as much as you!

Sigpic crafted by the master himself, IceCat!

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-29-04, 07:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: New Video Just In!"
OMH Icecat!

that is the funniest thing I have ever seen LOL

-now has soda all over her screen dammit

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-04, 08:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "WOOOOHOOOOOOO!"
IceCat you are my hero!

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-04, 08:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "LMAO!"
Priceless Icey!!

Purrrrfect Siggy by the Talented Kittyloaf
*shake your bon-bon*

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-04, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "go Willie!"
That is too funny!

reality_gal 62 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-29-04, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail reality_gal Click to send private message to reality_gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: New Video Just In!"
its soooooooooo cool lmao

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-04, 00:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I *heart* Willy Hung!"

Lets just say i am the hit of the watercooler at work for my willie impersination since last week.

Any time I see anyone flail around now, the words She Bangs come out.

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-29-04, 06:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: I *heart* Willy Hung!"
They re-played Willy again on AI Wednesday at the end. They showed a little bit different interview with him before he came on when Ryan first approached him...

Willy: What's your name ?
Ryan: *shocked look* My name is Ryan.

I love that he didn't even know Ryan Seacrest! Long live Willy !!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-04, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: I *heart* Willy Hung!"
There is no way he's this year's Keith. He sang way too well for that. I'm not saying he was anywhere near good enough for the competition. At least his voice went up when the song was supposed to, and down when it was supposed to. There have been plenty of folks we've suffered through who sang a monotone or screamed instead of trying to hit higher notes.

My vote for this year's Keith? ScatGirl.

Snarky, smart, S7 Anti-Bootee Champ

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

01-29-04, 09:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: I *heart* Willy Hung!"
Oooh, I'll agree with that Bebo. Scatgirl was awful! I couldn't believe it when they compared Willy to Keith! Willy was much better and just so cute! I just wanted to give him a big hug.

New sig pic in honor of new DAW level.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-04, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Keith candidates"
There are so many unworthy candidates who should have been placed behind (ahead? behind? whatever) our adorable Willy for that pathetic distinction:

- Scatgirl. Screaming is not singing.
- Straggly long-haired guy who butchered "Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me".
- Bulgarian man-woman.
- The guy detained by the polic for assault.

That's a short list. I'm also tempted to pull Mall Girl on the list. (you know, the one whom Simon challenged to sing in the mall, and Paula told shook her booty in place of actual singing)

Snarky, smart, S7 Anti-Bootee Champ

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-04, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Keith candidates"
LAST EDITED ON 01-29-04 AT 04:32 PM (EST)

Don't forget Repeat Girl and her Pimp...er, Advisor

Sandra, Panama's Sole Survivor
OT Studmuffin of the Year '03, Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian, and Vice-President of the GAWKUR Alliance o-
Cool new sig courtesy of Jslice

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

01-30-04, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Keith candidates"
Or the Flashdance Girl who lost all that weight and still sucked so bad.

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-31-04, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "She was a hoax."
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=423&forum=DCForumID44&omm=8

---
UDG

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-29-04, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Keith candidates"
I agree Bebo! His singing was quite good in some parts. And he seemed like a great guy. Not American Idol material, but not as bad as the tone deaf losers.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-04, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: I *heart* Willy Hung!"
I thought he had spunk! I think they should make him a "special correspondant" or whatever they did in season one for what's her name. (Tamyra?) In honor of Willy:

Bang, bang, shang-a-lang
Bang, bang, shang-a-lang
Take it off
She bang-bang my shang-a-lang
She bang-bang my shang-a-lang
Hey yeah

-still laughing over Icecat's creation...

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-04, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: I *heart* Willy Hung!"

I always knew you had excellent taste, Moonie. I loved that kid. I hope they show him again.

reality_gal 62 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-04, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail reality_gal Click to send private message to reality_gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: I *heart* Willy Hung!"
i do hope i c him again 2

rulesr4losers 89 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-04, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rulesr4losers Click to send private message to rulesr4losers Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: I *heart* Willy Hung!"
> he
>was not as movement capable
>as others, but he made
>a lasting impression! Yeah, man.

I felt sorry for that kid. If they were searching for the next Retard American Idol, he would have moved on.

littlemisssmartypants 477 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-30-04, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail littlemisssmartypants Click to send private message to littlemisssmartypants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: I *heart* Willy Hung!"

>If they were searching for
>the next Retard American Idol,
>he would have moved on.

Although I appreciate your opinion, I feel that the use of the word "Retard" is really inappropriate. You can express your opinion without using this kind of language.
Thanks.

rulesr4losers 89 desperate attention whore postings

02-01-04, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rulesr4losers Click to send private message to rulesr4losers Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: I *heart* Willy Hung!"
>Although I appreciate your opinion, I feel that the use of the >word "Retard" is really inappropriate.

Ok how about the words spaz, geek, moron, loser, idiot, pathetic, goober, nerd, freak, or dunce? Those are all words that would describe "willy Hung".

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-04, 06:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "adorable"
he needs a spot in show biz. He was sooo cute.

thanks moonie for starting this
thanks icecat for the most adorable pic

GDonatello 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-30-04, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GDonatello Click to send private message to GDonatello Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: I *heart* Willy Hung!"
I didn't think Hung sung well. But his cousin Fred Sung...well!

01-30-04, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Mooney Just Likes..."
Will Hung men.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

02-01-04, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "bwahahahahahaha"
*giggle*

A Kyngsladye Creation

02-02-04, 03:30 PM (EST)
34. "RE: bwahahahahahaha"
Couldn't stop myself.

Didn't really want to.

skating11 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-01-04, 09:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail skating11 Click to send private message to skating11 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: I *heart* Willy Hung!"
I completely agree with you. He was NOWHERE as bad as some other contestants let alone Keith (aka LIKE A VIRGIN) from last year. Unfort, his combo of the bad choreography made him visually stick out. But I adored him for his sweetness and respect and acceptance of the judges decision. No diva attitude there. : )

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •