The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Outcasts" a.k.a. ghosts are in the driver's seat."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-01-03, 11:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""Outcasts" a.k.a. ghosts are in the driver's seat."
LAST EDITED ON 11-02-03 AT 00:36 AM (EST)

If they stick together... lets look at the numbers.

Right now 4 Morgan, 4 Drake. If they have another team immunity that will leave 4-3, with the 2 outcasts imune.

If the merge comes next the outcasts can join with the MINORITY and still win (i.e. 5-4), then switch alliances for the next vote. The minority + Outcasts will always outnumber the majority.

This even works if the merge happens before the next TC, they would just have to vote for 1 tribe two weeks in a row.

This could easily put 2 outcasts in the final 3...which IMHO really stinks.

Edited to add: The only way this won't work is if the remaining Morgans and Drakes BOTH agree to boot off the Ghosts at the earliest possible moment, but I think they will all be too anxious to get them voting on their side, and other spoilers point to this conclusion.

Hey look at me!! 500 DAW!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "Outcasts" a.k.a. ghosts are in... frisky 11-02-03 1
 RE: "Outcasts" a.k.a. ghosts are in... tribalwatcher 11-02-03 2
   RE: "Outcasts" a.k.a. ghosts are in... ExInterper 11-02-03 3
   RE: "Outcasts" a.k.a. ghosts are in... KeithFan 11-03-03 4
 This may work out for the Morgans Holiday 11-03-03 5
   correction JohnMc 11-03-03 6
       RE: correction KObrien_fan 11-03-03 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-03, 00:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "Outcasts" a.k.a. ghosts are in the driver's seat."
Yes, they will definitely be calling the shots. As you say, they have to stick together, and I think they will. They feel betrayed by their original tribe, they have no real attachment to the opposite tribe, and they have felt each others pain since getting the boot. They are Survivor soulmates, if you will.

You go, DAW!!

tribalwatcher 56 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-02-03, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribalwatcher Click to send private message to tribalwatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: "Outcasts" a.k.a. ghosts are in the driver's seat."
Couldn't the two tribes just vote out the ghosts? If it's 4 to 3 to 2, an outcast could be voted out 7 to 2. I don't think that's what happens, but I also don't think the ghosts have full control.

ExInterper 3093 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-02-03, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ExInterper Click to send private message to ExInterper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: "Outcasts" a.k.a. ghosts are in the driver's seat."
Maybe. But if you were a player in the game, with a shot at a million but staring at a clear tribal disadvantage (and these tribes are MUCH tighter than last seasons), what would you do:

Uphold the "integrity" of the game to vote out the ghosts, even though it likely means that you lose any chance or winning;

or

Do what you have to get ahead and work with the ghosts to get at least back to level pegging to give yourself a shot to get to the F2?

Personally, if I was on the island, I'd choose the latter. And like Sandra says "I'll vote for whoever as long as I survive."

Hmm...she DOES say that alot, doesn't she? Foreshadowing anyone?

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-03, 09:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: "Outcasts" a.k.a. ghosts are in the driver's seat."
I agree with ExInterper.. plus there is another angle to consider: Who would you want to go to the F2 with? I think many will see the advantages of going to the F2 with an outcast, afterall, weren't they voted OUT once already?

Holiday 43 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-03-03, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Holiday Click to send private message to Holiday Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "This may work out for the Morgans"
Even if the Morgans lose the next challenge and vote out Andrew (Darrah, Ryan, and Tijuana seem to be in a tight alliance)I think that the remaining Morgans are poised to go far in the game by taking the 2 outcasts (presumably Burton and Lill) into their alliance. Burton's ouster was orchestrated by Rupert, Christa, Sandra, and Jon so Burton wouldn't ally with them. Lill, who didn't like Osten or Andrew, wouldn't be loath to allying with Darrah, Tijuana, and Ryan if Osten and Andrew are both gone. This would make a 5-4 voting block and DRT+B+L could easily take out the Drakes one by one.

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-03-03, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "correction"
Burton's ousting was by Christa, Sandra, and Jon, but it was NOT<\b> by Rupert. Rupert was on the other team for a day and couldn't vote him out nor have any part in booting him or even sharing in that discussion.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-03, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: correction"
True Rupe wasn't there during the voting, but he did have some say in the discussion of who was the next boot. He told Christa, Trish and Sandra about how Burton wanted to throw that days challenge and that he disagreed with it. It was here that he suggested that Burton should be the one to go home.

Not to mention we don't know how much Michelle and Trish told Burton at LL. I know they have a gag order now before the upcoming TC, but at LL they are allowed to interact with each other.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •