The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Spoiler for All-Star Survivor"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Slinky 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-01-03, 09:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Slinky Click to send private message to Slinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Spoiler for All-Star Survivor"
I have a friend who attends a class with one of Rupert's friends who says he's not around the Indianapolis area right now. Why? Because he's filming the All-Star episode!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Spoiler for All-Star Survivor PepeLePew13 11-01-03 1
   RE: Spoiler for All-Star Survivor volsfan 11-01-03 2
       S8 forum cqvenus 11-02-03 4
           RE: S8 forum volsfan 11-02-03 7
 RE: Spoiler for All-Star Survivor survivorscott 11-02-03 3
   spill it! cqvenus 11-02-03 5
       RE: spill it! erikman 11-02-03 6
       RE: spill it! survivorscott 11-03-03 27
 Rupert has been found jegas17 11-03-03 8
   RE: Rupert has been found PepeLePew13 11-03-03 9
       RE: Rupert has been found Slinky 11-03-03 32
           RE: Rupert has been found Nash 11-05-03 54
   RE: Rupert has been found aethelstan 11-03-03 13
   3 tribes? Brownroach 11-03-03 15
       RE: 3 tribes? PepeLePew13 11-03-03 18
           RE: 3 tribes? dabo 11-04-03 45
               RE: 3 tribes? PepeLePew13 11-06-03 60
 Relating to S7... PepeLePew13 11-03-03 10
   RE: Relating to S7... hrc2u 11-03-03 11
       RE: Relating to S7... Pirate Prinny 11-03-03 12
       RE: Relating to S7... aethelstan 11-03-03 14
           Taped interview bebekid 11-03-03 16
               RE: Taped interview Acawap 11-03-03 17
   RE: Relating to S7... KObrien_fan 11-03-03 19
       RE: Relating to S7... Brownroach 11-03-03 20
           RE: Relating to S7... VerucaSalt 11-03-03 21
               RE: Relating to S7... Blow by Blow 11-03-03 22
                   RE: Relating to S7... LeftPinky 11-03-03 28
           RE: Relating to S7... pmspml5 11-03-03 23
               RE: Relating to S7... aethelstan 11-03-03 24
 RE: Spoiler for All-Star Survivor Acawap 11-03-03 25
 RE: Spoiler for All-Star Survivor Laurieish 11-03-03 26
   RE: Spoiler for All-Star Survivor tommiettop 11-03-03 29
       RE: Spoiler for All-Star Survivor Brownroach 11-03-03 30
           RE: Spoiler for All-Star Survivor Devious Weasel 11-03-03 31
               RE: Spoiler for All-Star Survivor LeftPinky 11-03-03 36
 The burning question.... KeithFan 11-03-03 33
   RE: The burning question.... tommiettop 11-03-03 34
 Survivorfever has their pics for al... O2dawg 11-03-03 35
   RE: Survivorfever has their pics fo... ExInterper 11-03-03 37
   RE: Survivorfever has their pics fo... drawde236 11-03-03 38
       Brian anninvt2002 11-03-03 39
       20 names - Super Sized Survivor? mavsfan 11-04-03 41
       RE: Survivorfever has their pics fo... dabo 11-04-03 53
           That's Still Too Many mavsfan 11-05-03 55
               Look here FesterFan1 11-05-03 56
   RE: Survivorfever has their pics fo... KObrien_fan 11-04-03 43
       ACcording to Helen: anotherkim 11-04-03 44
 RE: Spoiler --anyone hear??? bananne81 11-04-03 40
   RE: Spoiler --anyone hear??? Pirate Prinny 11-04-03 42
       RE: Spoiler --anyone hear??? pdragonfly 11-04-03 47
           RE: Spoiler --anyone hear??? Loquatrix 11-04-03 50
   RE: Spoiler --anyone hear??? dabo 11-04-03 46
 RE: Spoiler for All-Star Survivor LookeeLoo 11-04-03 48
   RE: Spoiler for All-Star Survivor pdragonfly 11-04-03 49
       RE: Spoiler for All-Star Survivor Round Robin 11-06-03 59
 Sandra spoiler? Loquatrix 11-04-03 51
   RE: Sandra spoiler? RiverCityMack 11-04-03 52
       RE: Sandra spoiler? Acawap 11-05-03 57
   Reposting the Sandra pic link Brownroach 11-05-03 58

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-01-03, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Spoiler for All-Star Survivor"
Did your friend's friend say this as a fact or as an attempt to draw own conclusions on where Rupert might be on that particular day?

Several problems with this post...

- No contestant is allowed to reveal where they're going without the express say-so from MB and his crew. They get slapped with a rather hefty lawsuit to the tune of $5 million if they do, and Rupert isn't going to tell a "friend."

- It's been announced that the AllStar Survivor edition will comprise of contestants from the first four seasons. It supposedly came from the mouth of Rob Cesternino from S6.

- We already have an Uncle Cameraman and we already have a Roger-on-a-horse thing and we already have a Gervase-X thing. Nice try.

Oh yeah... and this board is for Survivor 7. There's a Survivor 8 board up, you could check that board out for all the news (check the pop-up menu at the bottom of this page and it'll take you there). See you on that board!

Heidi: My biggest assets to the tribe are my athletic skills and my intelligence. I've lost one of them.
Jiffy: Which one?

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-03, 10:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Spoiler for All-Star Survivor"
Pepe, thanks for the heads up on the SURVIVOR 8 spoiler board. I had no idea it was already up. Also, there was a thread on this board on speculation of the cast. Do you know if it has been moved over? I posted a couple things about Tina and wanted to include some info on her that was in yesterday's Knoxville News Sentinel!

I am off to look for the other board!

Thanks again Pepe!

GO VOLS!

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-03, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "S8 forum"
you can find the S8 forum here.

your tina post should already be over there.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-03, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S8 forum"
Thank you so much!

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-02-03, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Spoiler for All-Star Survivor"
I will say this as of Friday i did get a letter from Rupert in regards to a letter I sent him. It was post marked Indianapolis not Panama

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-03, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "spill it!"
well, let us know! what did you ask him? what did he say?

erikman 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-02-03, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail erikman Click to send private message to erikman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: spill it!"
he also works for abc sports he does collage games thats where he is at.

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-03-03, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: spill it!"
just some tips on making my video better for the next auditions, but if I told you, then everyone would do them.

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

jegas17 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-03-03, 03:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jegas17 Click to send private message to jegas17 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Rupert has been found"
He's filming all-star

http://www.survivornews.net/news.php?id=325

11-03-03, 06:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Rupert has been found"
My hat's off to you, Slinky, for reporting this in the first place. Good job!

Heidi: My biggest assets to the tribe are my athletic skills and my intelligence. I've lost one of them.

Slinky 2 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-03, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Slinky Click to send private message to Slinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Rupert has been found"
Thank you for the nods. I was so excited to hear this because of all the surviver players, Rupert and Richard Hatch are my favs.

Nash 437 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-05-03, 05:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Nash Click to send private message to Nash Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "RE: Rupert has been found"
Seems you'll like S8 cause Rich H is also confirmed

aethelstan 4435 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-03-03, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Rupert has been found"
He's going to be one awfully thin pirate by the time it's all done. 78 days of living on fish and mollusks? I wonder if he tries he jeans back on at some point this year and realizes that they are way too big for him!

-aethelstan
I am a moth. The OT board is the flame.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-03, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "3 tribes?"
This is at the end of Snewser's article about Rupert:

All Star Countdown: 1 down.... 17 to go...

What does it mean -- are there 18 contestants?

11-03-03, 12:25 PM (EST)
18. "RE: 3 tribes?"
I heard a buzz somewhere that MB might try the 3 tribes of 6 contestants idea here in S8.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-03, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: 3 tribes?"
Way cool, and 18 players would mean how many episodes? Assuming a final four in the finale, 15 episodes, not counting recraps and such. Works for me, would it work for CBS?

11-06-03, 09:26 AM (EST)
60. "RE: 3 tribes?"
Money and ad rates talk loudly... sure it'll work out nicely for CBS.

11-03-03, 07:26 AM (EST)
10. "Relating to S7..."
I don't know if this thread will get moved to the S8 board or not, but I thought I'd throw this out here.

Can we infer from Rupert's inclusion in S8:ASS that he is going to be booted pretty soon in a way that leaves a bad taste in his mouth?

If he's the "bearded man" in the F3, you'd think he would feel 'satisfied' with the way the game went for him and he'd want some time off to enjoy life with his family and just be a DAW?

Otherwise, why jump right back into Survivor so soon? He IS an oddball character, but the game is pretty draining for him to go 37 or 38 days and then go right through it all again so soon.

Rupert = Ep7b boot or first post-merge boot as a victim of the Big Lie?

hrc2u 146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-03-03, 09:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail hrc2u Click to send private message to hrc2u Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Relating to S7..."
How is he going to do his media tour if he's in Panama?
Does this mean he's in the F4 in S7?
hrc2u

Pirate Prinny 21 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-03, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pirate%20Prinny Click to send private message to Pirate%20Prinny Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Relating to S7..."
I could see how he'd want to spend time with his family after Survivor 7, but then again, it's a sort of honor to be invited to participate in Survivor All Stars. Also, if Rupert was a fan of previous survivors and was offered an opportunity to compete with them, would he pass it up? I wouldn't. Besides, he probably wouldn't get another shot, unless there is a second All Star Edition somewhere down the line, which is uncertain.

What's interesting to me is, if he gets booted off, how is he going to make the early show appearance and the CBS chat if he's in Panama? They would have to provide some sort of live feed from Panama which would not only be a little ridiculous, but would completely blow his cover for S8. It makes me think that Rupert makes it alot farther than anyone initially expected.

Oh yeah, btw, this is my first post. I've pretty much been lurking since the beginning of this season. Hello everybody.

11-03-03, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Relating to S7..."
You're right! He could never be on the Early Show from now on! Maybe he sends in a taped interview? Or is he, as you are suggesting the bearded man in F3??

-aethelstan
I am a moth. The OT board is the flame.

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-03-03, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Taped interview"
I think a taped interview would work. Heck, they could even do a web chat. They can get statements from him for a variety of likely questions and just insert them in the chat where appropriate.

I'm sure MB has a good cover all planned out.

Or, Rupert could be in the final 4, though the spoilers don't support that.

I hear that our own li'l Bebekid is like the Spoiling Queen of the Universe now. How cool is that? ~ SherpaDave

Acawap 184 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-03, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Acawap Click to send private message to Acawap Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Taped interview"
spoilers, shmoilers -- after what I've witnessed recently, it's pretty obvious MB wants his favorites to do well. Who is his mostest, bestest, favoritest of all? Rupie, of course.

The spoiler of his wife leaving Panama early is probably a ruse -- she probably left because she was pi$$ed he was staying for S8, too.

Even if he gets booted, MB will find a way to bring him back. Rupert'll make final 3, then lose, then when the winner is announced, they'll have a re-count, then a re-vote, then a re-merge, etc. until the one he wants finally wins. (Kinda like presidential elections??)

Is MB from Florida?

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-03, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Relating to S7..."
Maybe I'm all wet here but wasn't S7 filmed and taped in July and August? It isn't a live event. What we are seeing now is of something that happened this summer. So if Rupe made the S8 all stars, he had 2 months to rest up.

11-03-03, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Relating to S7..."
I don't think MB would want to use Rupert for All Stars if Rupert was already going to be in every episode of S7 -- i.e. he made F4.

And even with two months in between I can't see Rupert wanting to do All Stars unless he thought he could do significantly better a second time around.

So if Rupie's in All Stars, I'm betting he's getting the axe in S7 very soon.

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-03-03, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Relating to S7..."
In your camp BR. It won't matter if the audience favorite is gone. Easy says MB, we put him in the All Star episode. Rupert may be out of S7 but already a collective cheer is heard on boards that he will be resurrected himself. It's already cushioned the departure that will be coming in the not so distant future. I know I feel better already

Blow by Blow 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-03-03, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blow%20by%20Blow Click to send private message to Blow%20by%20Blow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Relating to S7..."
Interesting stuff...of course this should move to the S8 boards, but whatever, Rupert's in S7 too.

So what I'm thinking about right now is how MB is going to edit Rupert for the duration of this season? Is he going to turn him into more of a frustrated, angry pirate or go back to the benevolent teddy bear pirate that we saw in the first few episodes? I think it would be better viewing if we saw a bitter but wiser Rupert leave S7 only to return in S8.

Three tribes?!? That's a nutty idea.

-P

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-03, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Relating to S7..."
Go Rupie! I'd love to have a sadder but wiser guy in S8. He'd certainly add to the interesting personalities.

Second... I love the idea of 18 ASS members and three tribes, it would cut down on pagonging in a merge as one tribe would not likely have a large advantage...

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-03-03, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Relating to S7..."
I'm not sure I agree - also noted is that Darrah - has gone into hiding - could she also be in S8??? (I hope not) anyway there are lots of top 4 that are being talked about for all-star

11-03-03, 01:47 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Relating to S7..."
Maybe she's gone into hiding because she's in the F2 and doesn't want to be probed for questions for fear she might let something slip and forfeit all the money.

-aethelstan

11-03-03, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Acawap Click to send private message to Acawap Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Spoiler for All-Star Survivor"
I had a thought -- I bet the twist of Survivor all-star is something along the lines of:

12 contestants from S1-S4, split into 2 tribes of 6 (or 3 teams of 4 -- I'm leaning towards this).
6 special contestants from either S1-S4 OR 5-7 (Rupert) return like the Ghost Tribe this year to wreak havoc.

This would explain:
why snewser says '1 down, 17 to go'
why Rupert is going back
how MB will make the show different enough that previous contestants won't be able to strategize ahead of time.

What it doesn't explain:
why I spend half my day thinking about Survivor instead of working.

Laurieish 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-03-03, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Laurieish Click to send private message to Laurieish Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Spoiler for All-Star Survivor"
Maybe MB is going to announce the cast of All Stars after Rupert gets booted. That would sure pull in any Rup lovers for S8 and they also wouldn't be so mad he got booted.

-Laurie

tommiettop 60 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-03, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tommiettop Click to send private message to tommiettop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Spoiler for All-Star Survivor"
That sounds about right. I'm sure MB doesn't want a whole nation of angry fans shouting obscenities and clicking off their TV's in frustration when Rupie goes.

11-03-03, 04:12 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Spoiler for All-Star Survivor"
a whole nation of angry fans shouting obscenities and clicking off their TV's in frustration

Like when Jenna won S6?

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-03, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Spoiler for All-Star Survivor"
Did you have to remind me?!?

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-03, 11:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Spoiler for All-Star Survivor"
Yeah really, it was a perfectly good day until her name surfaced.

The anger at Jenna winning could have been avoided with different editing.... the same with Rupert's inevitable boot make the non-spoiling community understand that it has to happen while keeping everyone loving Rupie so they bring big numbers to S8 while competing in May vs. the end of Friends (like, who watches them anyway???)

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-03, 09:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "The burning question...."
Will they PLEASE give him something other than a skirt?

tommiettop 60 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-03, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tommiettop Click to send private message to tommiettop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: The burning question...."
Think they've got Calvin Clein working on it now.

... Or was that Anne Klein

Tommie

O2dawg 68 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-03, 10:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail O2dawg Click to send private message to O2dawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "Survivorfever has their pics for allstar!"
LAST EDITED ON 11-03-03 AT 10:57 PM (EST)

Here is the link,
Looks like Sandra joins Rupert in ASS! Cool!
http://www.survivorfever.net/all_star_contestants.html

Jenna L
Richard
Rudy
Sue H
Colby
Amber.. ack!
Jerri
Alicia.. yeah!
Tina
Ethan
Lex
Tom
Kathy
Rob Mariano
Ken S
Shii Ann woo hoo!
Jenna M
Rob C
Rupert
SANDRA

Actually.. as I am thinking about this.. Richard, Tina, Ethan, Jenna are in ASS as winners.. did they give our winner away for S7.. SANDRA! ya never know, it would fit with the gambling spoilers.

ExInterper 3093 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-03-03, 11:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ExInterper Click to send private message to ExInterper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Survivorfever has their pics for allstar!"
You may want to post this in the S8 spoiler board too. (I'd link it over, but don't want to take away anyone's potential DAW level boost. ) But this also may have implications for our S7 spoiling too.

I don't know if it shows Sandra as our winner, but SOMETHING has to happen to make Sandra "All-Star" worthy, and we haven't really seen it yet. I think we can expect to see something major to elevate her in the eyes of the public to that level. Whether it's a win or not is something else altogether.

ExI
"Let's hope Osten doesn't smoke. He might decide to quit breathing." - Jims02, Ep 7a Summary

drawde236 317 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-03, 11:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail drawde236 Click to send private message to drawde236 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Survivorfever has their pics for allstar!"
I haven't clicked on the link, but there are 20 names here. What gives?

(off to click a link)

anninvt2002 86 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-03, 11:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anninvt2002 Click to send private message to anninvt2002 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "Brian"
Didnt see the winner of Thailand there, Brian.

mavsfan 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-04-03, 01:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mavsfan Click to send private message to mavsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "20 names - Super Sized Survivor?"
After having Super Sized Fries, and Super Sized Friends, why not a Super Sized Survivor?

A SURVIVOR so full of Stars they had to Super Size it.

11-04-03, 09:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "RE: Survivorfever has their pics for allstar!"
They always take two alternates along (one male, one female) in case anyone backs out for any reason.

mavsfan 693 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-03, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mavsfan Click to send private message to mavsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "That's Still Too Many"
The list shows 20 names.

If there are 2 alternates, that still leaves 18 players in the game.

The ususal number is 16.

So did they take 4 alternates?

Or are they playing with 18 (3 teams of 6?).

Or have they Super Sized the Teams (9 to a side instead of 8)?

Or is the list wrong?

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-03, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "Look here"
Snewser is anticipating 18, and has broken his chart up into 3 teams of 6. Rupert's article had a "1 down, 17 to go" footer, Rich's had a "2 down, 16 to go" footer.

Fester

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-03, 07:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Survivorfever has their pics for allstar!"
Actually.. as I am thinking about this.. Richard, Tina, Ethan, Jenna are in ASS as winners.. did they give our winner away for S7.. SANDRA! ya never know, it would fit with the gambling spoilers.

Don't get your hopes up so fast guys...Read the first paragraph above all the pics:

"Survivor: All Stars", which began filming the week of November 3rd on the Pacific coast of Panama and should wrap up in mid December will feature returning popular Survivor alumni from all seasons. This filming schedule coincidentally will allow for some Survivor: Pearl Island contestants to be included in the All-Stars roster. SurvivorFever.net has learned of two such contestants at this time: Rupert Boneham and Sandra Diaz-Twine. As expected, some Survivor alumni are currently MIA. Here is our roster of 20 probable Survivor: All Stars contestants, we are very confident in it's accuracy but may possibly make slight additions or deletions in the coming weeks. Unknown at this time if the game will be played with 2 or 3 tribes and there is always the possibility of alternates appearing in this list.

The only other known confirmed besides Rupert is Richard Hatch, Snewser shows him as absolute here. Also, Sandra has a much better personality then Darrah as far as spicing up the show, so I don't think her possible inclusion would be anything more then that. Not too mention that the toll taken on Darrah's small body from S7 may have been too much for her to consider doing S8.

Like someone else pointed out, where is Brian Heidik?

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-03, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "ACcording to Helen:"
when TK and I met her at the finale for S6, Brian has distanced himself from all things Survivor since his win. Ted said something similar. He may have had no interest in participating. Someone that night said the same basic thing about Vee, but I can't remember specifics or who because I may have had one too many drinks by then .

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--ah, the memories .

bananne81 22 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-03, 00:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bananne81 Click to send private message to bananne81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Spoiler --anyone hear???"
A friend heard a production person being interviewed on the BOB and TOM radio show last week that Survivor is going to use PEARL ISLANDS as the permanent site for the show?

Can anyone confirm?

Pirate Prinny 21 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-03, 06:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pirate%20Prinny Click to send private message to Pirate%20Prinny Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Spoiler --anyone hear???"
I seriously doubt Panama will be a permenant site for Survivor. The ratings would plummet!

Anyway, Sandra has an interesting personality that we don't get to see much of edit-wise, i think she's a good choice for All Stars. I wonder if Sandra and Rupert will recontinue their alliance this season.

A few things about the possible contestants. Just how old is Rudy anyway? Is he even fit enough to be back on the show? I'd love to see him back, though, he was one of my favs in S1. Also, I didn't see S3, and I just know this has probably been said before many times, but Ethan looks exactly like this season's Jon, except with black hair.

Hahaha, watch Richard Hatch be the first voted off. I'd bet anything on it.

pdragonfly 318 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-03, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pdragonfly Click to send private message to pdragonfly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: Spoiler --anyone hear???"
I surprised that this thread is still here, but happy to add to it.

I think that MB and company leaked that Rupert is joining, so those of us who love the guy in a skirt (at least its not a Hawaiian one!) won't stop watching when he gets booted.

Now the rumor that Sandra is on all star was surprising, but she's my favorite this season. There's more there than meets the eye and I keep waiting for them to show more.

Also hope that Cathy is part of the All-Stars and bonds this time with people. she made it to the final three and was my favorite there. Vecepia hit here with her bible and she fell off the poll.

Loquatrix 640 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-03, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loquatrix Click to send private message to Loquatrix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: Spoiler --anyone hear???"
Somebody at Sucks claims to have pictures of Sandra at her home, taken yesterday. Snewser seems to be verifying that they're legitimate. This would indicate that Sandra is not on ASS.

http://pub207.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessage?topicID=16674.topic

11-04-03, 11:45 AM (EST)
46. "RE: Spoiler --anyone hear???"
I think that was a joke. But EPMB may be running out of sites. Not that there is a lack of suitable sites remaining around the world which haven't yet been used, but the camp burning down in the Amazon may be giving potential site officials second/third/whatever thoughts, serious reservations, about allowing EPMB to film in their protected reserves.

LookeeLoo 1169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-04-03, 07:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LookeeLoo Click to send private message to LookeeLoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: Spoiler for All-Star Survivor"
I'll say it once and only once in this thread. There is NO WAY that S7 members will be in the AS version. They are at too big of a disadvantage, health-wise, even given a few months of recoup. That is all.

pdragonfly 318 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-03, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pdragonfly Click to send private message to pdragonfly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: Spoiler for All-Star Survivor"
Look - do you have insider information?

Rupert was in Florida a few weeks ago, looking very good. MB doesn't care about disadvantages. Why else would he have brought back the Ghost tribe?

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-06-03, 04:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
59. "RE: Spoiler for All-Star Survivor"
As big as Rupert is, he's got plenty of room to lose weight, especially if he put much back on after S7. And if by chance he and Dicque wind up on the same tribe, with both of them being skilled providers that tribe would live like kings!

Loquatrix 640 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-03, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loquatrix Click to send private message to Loquatrix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "Sandra spoiler?"
Sorry for the double post - figured I should change the title.

Somebody at Sucks claims to have pictures of Sandra at her home, taken yesterday. Snewser seems to be verifying that they're legitimate. This would indicate that Sandra is not on ASS.

http://pub207.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessage?topicID=16674.topic

RiverCityMack 7 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-03, 09:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RiverCityMack Click to send private message to RiverCityMack Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "RE: Sandra spoiler?"
I just checked the Survivor Phoenix site and they have the list of the "All Stars". Rupert and Sandra are listed in the breakdown of the cast members from S7 Pearl Islands. Apologies if anyone has already posted this.

11-05-03, 11:33 AM (EST)
57. "RE: Sandra spoiler?"
I just don't get Sandra as the second person from S7. Rupert is an obvious choice... but Sandra hasn't been given any airtime to speak of, and although she's loud and opinionated (watching her, Sue, and Jerri have a three way #####-fest would be classic), she hasn't really been involved in ANYTHING. She just seems to hang around and keep pushing others to the front lines to get picked off before her (a fine strategy, I might add).

I hate to say it, but if they were to take a second person from S7, wouldn't the logical choice be Jon?? Sure, he's an a-hole, but he's entertaining. As the ASS cast seems to involve a surprisingly low 'hot young chick' quotient (no Elisabeth or Colleen??), maybe they needed another female, but once again... Sandra???

11-05-03, 01:31 PM (EST)
58. "Reposting the Sandra pic link"
LAST EDITED ON 11-05-03 AT 05:01 PM (EST)

because Sucks moved the thread to their S8 forum:

http://pub207.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm19.showMessageRange?topicID=1645.topic&start=1&stop=20

The poster's neighbor seems to have gotten in a wee bit of trouble with Sandra's husband about allowing the pics to be taken from his house, so they might not stay up much longer. It's believed that the pics were taken when the poster said they were.

Edited to add: and as of this afternoon Milkshaky (who was hosting the pictures) apparently took them down at the request of the poster. There were three shots of Sandra, wearing a blue denim shirt, walking her dog in one and getting her mail in the other two.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •