The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Merge in ep8"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-01-03, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Merge in ep8"
From phoenix:

Survivor Phoenix and TDT have learned that Burton and Lillian are indeed the two players getting back into the hunt for the $1 million dollar prize in Episode 7b of Survivor Pearl Islands.

We have also learned that the merge will not happen this week, but rather take place in Episode 8. As stated by Jeff, both of the returning players get Immunity at the next Tribal Council. This should make for interesting dynamics for this week's losing tribe.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Lil and Burton bebekid 11-01-03 1
   RE: Lil and Burton I_AM_HE 11-01-03 2
       RE: Lil and Burton bebekid 11-01-03 3
       RE: Lil and Burton PepeLePew13 11-01-03 4
   RE: Lil and Burton KObrien_fan 11-01-03 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-01-03, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Lil and Burton"
Putting together all the spoilers we have, I am thinking at this point that the final 3 are Lil, Burton and Darrah.

Notice how Lil and Burton stood next to each other after the challenge. Lil even put her head on his shoulder! Once the tribes merge, look for Lil and Burton to look out for each other. Wouldn't you if you were one of them? They are in the same boat as outcasts. I can't say that their alliance will be obvious, but they will NOT vote for each other.

So we get these 3 to the final 3, Darrah or Lil wins the final IC and drops Burton because of original tribe loyalty. Or some other reason.

That is all for now.

I hear that our own li'l Bebekid is like the Spoiling Queen of the Universe now. How cool is that? ~ SherpaDave

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-01-03, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Lil and Burton"
I also think that Lil and Burton will be part of the final 3, but I'm leaning toward Sandra over Darrah right now, just because it seems more likely that Morgan will win the next immunity, and thus it is better strategy for L/B to side with the 3 Drakes than the 4 Morgans. (of course they could switch over to Morgan once there are only two of them (Tijuana and Darrah, leaving Darrah in the F3))

But regardless of whether it's Sandra or Darrah, my guess is that that person wins the F3 IC, because I would think Lillian or Burton would pick the other if they won.

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-01-03, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Lil and Burton"
You are right, HE. Lil and Burton would love nothing more than to force the jury to vote one of the outcasts the winner. So if this scenario plays out, the third person would win the final IC.

RE: Darrah vs Sandra. It's possible that Sandra is the final 2 "younger" woman, but I doubt it. Look at Snewser's scorecard, for one thing. Darrah has been last since the very beginning. Sandra did get upgraded to the jury, but Sandra has NOT been edited as a winner (see IvoryElephant's episode 1 analysis).

I hear that our own li'l Bebekid is like the Spoiling Queen of the Universe now. How cool is that? ~ SherpaDave

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-03, 07:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Lil and Burton"

>But regardless of whether it's Sandra
>or Darrah, my guess is
>that that person wins the
>F3 IC, because I would
>think Lillian or Burton would
>pick the other if they won.

Right... and add in the fact that, more often than not, we've had an endurance IC in the final three and the younger woman usually wins (ThongGranny in Africa excepted) -- this would lend a bit more towards Darrah winning F3 endurance, especially in light of Darrah's putting up with being suspended for 3 hours during the third IC.

Of course, with Burton being a possible F3 contestant, MB may slant the challenge towards a more woman-friendly one.

Click here to rank all 96 Survivors!

Heidi: My biggest assets to the tribe are my athletic skills and my intelligence. I've lost one of them.
Jiffy: Which one?

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-03, 10:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Lil and Burton"
Putting together all the spoilers we have, I am thinking at this point that the final 3 are Lil, Burton and Darrah.

So lets work a little backwards then from there using that logic.

F3 endurance challenge
IF:
Lill wins and brings Burton with her to F2 because of Outcast Alliance (OA), and she may feel she has the best shot to win final vs him. I don't think she could possibly win it all if she brought Darrah with her.

Burton wins and brings Lill with him to F2 for similar reasons, and he plays up the point to jury how strong he was and how much he had to overcome to get there.

Darrah wins and brings Lill with her because she used to be a Morgan, plus she wouldn't want to risk the fact that Burton is so strong and he might convince the others he is more deserving to win. Compared to Lill, Darrah would sure seem stronger. Darrah might at that point play the outcast card really hard to the jury, and even Drakes would have to agree they would rather see the money go to an original rather then an outcast. If the bearded man is NOT burton, then no matter who it is wouldn't matter, she would have to bring Lill to F2 for her best shot at winning the title and money.

Based on this and IMO:
The jury will consist of Sandra, Christa, Rhino, Tijuana, Burton, and then 2 out of these 3...Rupert, Jon, or Andrew.

So I really think for the F2 scenario of Darrah/Lill it had to get that way because Darrah outlasts the others in endurance and picks Lill and not the other way around. (And so it is written that Darrah twice beats Lill when it comes down to a vote...)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •