The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Supernova Love List: week 11"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Current Message

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-13-06, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Supernova Love List: week 11"
This is the toughest love list for me, because all are pretty close to even, in my mind. Three had one amazing performance and one great performance, but Lukas barely edged them out with two amazing performances.

1. Lukas (5, 3, 4, 4, 8, 1, 5, 3, 2, 2) “Fix You” & “Headspin” -- I will be rewatching this set a lot. Lukas made his statement last night & if SN doesn't get it, it's their loss (like with Ryan). Lukas showed us all his vocal abilities and he amped up the intensity of his stage presence (which I thought was impossible) by delivering such emotional, raw performances. I truly was at a loss for words after his set last night and that is why he gets my top spot.

2. Toby (4, 1, 7, 6, 4, 3, 4, 2, 3, 1) “Karma Police” & “Throw it away” -- Toby's biggest strength for me is his energy on stage, plus it doesn't hurt that he has great vocals & great looks. I thought "Karma Police" was good, but I wasn't blown away. I love "Throw it Away." It is a fun, catchy energizing song. I also really enjoyed Magni & Toby playing together, it was a riot.

3. Dilana (1, 6, 1, 1, 3, 4, 2, 4, 6, 3) “Roxanne” & “Supersoul” -- Well, I expected the worst on "Roxanne" and then W.O.W. That was a great arrangement, Dilana at her best & I loved having the boys as backup singers. Their harmony was great and they can be my boy band any day (plus Ryan). "Supersoul" was pretty good, but it's at the bottom of my originals list for this season.

4. Magni (13, 7, 2, 5, 7, 5, 6, 5, 4, 5) “Hush” & “When the Time Comes” -- The only reason Dilana is ahead of Magni this week is because of her creative arrangement of Roxanne -- props for taking a risk that worked. "Hush" is a great song & Magni nailed it. I will be watching this performance repeatedly and it's my second fave Magni performance after "Fire." Magni CAN turn it on when he's on stage, but it is sporadic. His vocals are the strongest of the 4 (followed by Toby), but Magni's stage presence is the weakest. I actually really like "When the Time Comes" it may not be a catchy tune, but it's still great.

Booted: Storm (6, 2, 8, 2, 2, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4) -- She was high on my list, but not anyone I was emphatic about.

FAN Encore: Ryan -- I knew he'd be back for the encore . . . I mean, seriously, who else had a chance?? Ryan is amazing, I can't stop listening to Stage & Songs/Eye/Elephant, I have the two CDs on rotation one right after the other (and occasionally pop in Zayra). Ryan didn't disappoint in his performance last night . . . intense, energy and a total "told you so" to SN.

Ryan is my man this season. Though, unlike last season where I lost interest in all the other contestants save JD who is with INXS (all of which I love), this season I am left with many artists I will follow. I'm already on board with Ryan & Zayra and have their past CDs. I will be waiting & watching to see what Lukas, Toby, Dilana, Magni & Storm do in the near future. I have the most faith in Lukas after the smoke clears, but I won't be losing interest in the others for at least a couple of months, I'm sure.

Oh and Glow, guess what??? I had my first Ryan dream last night. Of course it's a PG-rated dream (as all my JD dreams only rated PG-13 at best). It was after a show somewhere & everyone was hanging out & I guess I was his girl, because he had his arm around me the whole time and had me sitting on his lap holding me as everyone just hung out. Special appearance made by Lukas who, for some reason, shared a locker with me??? (I'll never get the oddness of dreams) Lukas & I had a short convo in the locker room about Dave's shoutout to P.A. -- Lukas was disgusted by it as was I. He primped his hair before heading out to see if any real celebs were in the house. It was a very odd but fun dream. My fave part was Ryan's stubble brushing my cheek as we sat together.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Supernova Love List: week 11   dreamerbeliever     09-13-06       
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 11   Glow     09-13-06     1  
     RE: Supernova Love List: week 11   cycles2k     09-13-06     3  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 11   cycles2k     09-13-06     2  
     RE: Supernova Love List: week 11   Glow     09-13-06     4  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 11   Iconoclastic     09-13-06     5  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 11   michel     09-13-06     6  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 11   CattyChat     09-13-06     7  
     RE: Supernova Love List: week 11   Glow     09-13-06     34  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 11   xwraith27     09-13-06     8  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 11   nailbone     09-13-06     9  
     RE: Supernova Love List: week 11   arkiegrl     09-13-06     14  
         RE: Supernova Love List: week 11   nailbone     09-13-06     25  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 11   Sonicbluebird     09-13-06     10  
     RE: Supernova Love List: week 11   Wacko Jacko     09-13-06     12  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 11   tamarama     09-13-06     11  
     RE: Supernova Love List: week 11   nailbone     09-13-06     20  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 11   cheesybread     09-13-06     13  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 11   Velcrohead     09-13-06     15  
     RE: Supernova Love List: week 11   nailbone     09-13-06     22  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 11   geg6     09-13-06     16  
     RE: Supernova Love List: week 11   michel     09-13-06     17  
         RE: Supernova Love List: week 11   geg6     09-13-06     21  
             RE: Supernova Love List: week 11   michel     09-13-06     27  
                 RE: Supernova Love List: week 11   Magnolia_Rocker     09-13-06     29  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 11   SilverStar     09-13-06     18  
     RE: Supernova Love List: week 11   nailbone     09-13-06     23  
         RE: Supernova Love List: week 11   SilverStar     09-13-06     26  
     RE: Supernova Love List: week 11   djandy     09-13-06     32  
         RE: Supernova Love List: week 11   Glow     09-13-06     33  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 11   bullzeye     09-13-06     19  
     RE: Supernova Love List: week 11   nailbone     09-13-06     24  
         RE: Supernova Love List: week 11   bullzeye     09-13-06     28  
             RE: Supernova Love List: week 11   Glow     09-13-06     31  
     RE: Supernova Love List: week 11   Glow     09-13-06     30  
         RE: Supernova Love List: week 11   tamarama     09-13-06     35  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •