The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Supernova Love List: week 11"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Current Message

dreamerbeliever 3380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-13-06, 00:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Supernova Love List: week 11"
LAST EDITED ON 09-13-06 AT 01:37 AM (EST)

Guess I spoke a little too soon last week because EPMB tossed a curveball with another performance night. If only we could squeeze out a few more weeks of performance nights but alas this wonderful show will soon be over. Supernova will be picking a lead singer to croon their crappy tunes come tomorrow night. Next Tuesday night, I know I will be having the shakes because the show isn’t on anymore. Thank goodness for taped episodes which should help with rehabilitation and keep me out of Betty Ford.

Remember that a love list is all about you and whatever you want to base it on. As long as you’re being true to your feelings, then it is correct.

1) Dilana – The Police “Roxanne” & Original “Supersoul” (1,1,1,1,2,2,2,2,3,1) Fantastic set. Dilana was back in a big way. Some may still have issues with her personality and probably won’t recognize how wonderful she was tonight, but to each their own. So happy that Dilana was #1 in early voting because it’s deserved. Every time I now hear The Police doing “Roxanne” on the radio, first thought will be Dilana did it better Stinger. Glad her torn muscle was healed enough to be able to rock out “Supersoul” the way it was meant to be. To me, Dilana and Ryan are the breakout stars from this season and I will gladly fork over any dough needed for a CD or concert tickets. No need to profess my love for Dilana yet again but I will, love you Dilana

2) Lukas Rossi – Coldplay “Fix You” & Original “Headspin” (3,2,5,5,7,1,3,7,2,4) He sang with clarity and emotion. The Coldplay tune left me a little cold but loved the acoustic version of “Headspin”. Lukas and Dilana have been the frontrunners to win the gig since week one, so it’s fitting they finish #1 & #2. I’ve always dug Lucky Charms style and rock persona but when his vocals have been bad, they’ve been real bad. Would pay to see Lukas perform live but the thought driving to the show would be, man I hope I get the spectacular Lukas instead of the mumbling stumbling drunken sailor performance.

3) Toby Rand – Radiohead “Karma Police” & Original “Throw it away” (10,3,10,7,6,6,6,3,5,3) Ehh it was okay, probably felt the ehh feeling towards this Aussie six or seven times this season. Think he has a real shot to win but it’s just not for me. Guess I just like the dark bruiting rockstar over the happy glib rockstar, just a personal preference. If Toby does win, ehh okay whatever.

4) Magni – Deep Purple “Hush” & Original “When the Time Comes” (13,4,3,4,4,4,5,5,4,5) I like the Iceman, I really do, but who the heck is voting for this guy? He is obviously a wonderful guy and a great singer but I like my ice cream flavored with chunks of surprises, he is just plain vanilla. No way he wins now that his original was called out for being what it is, unmemorable. Good luck to Magni, he should have no problem now remaining atop the charts in Iceland for years to come.

Booted: Storm Large (5,6,4,2,3,5,7,4,6,2) Every time Stormy performed the words “mmm mmm mmm” came out of my mouth. She is so sexy hot and is the epitome of a MILF. Fantastic stage performer, fabulous voice, and love those crazy eyes. Hope this appearance on Rockstar does lead to bigger and better things for this 37-year-old. Give the rest of us mid 30 something’s the hope that we’re still climbing the mountain instead of going down.

The order the contestants appeared …

Toby Rand – Radiohead “Karma Police” & Original “Throw it away”
Lukas Rossi – Coldplay “Fix You” & Original “Headspin”
Dilana – The Police “Roxanne” & Original “Supersoul”
Magni – Deep Purple “Hush” & Original “When the Time Comes”

Coming up tomorrow night after the finale will be a complete show love list. Would you have liked to seen more of any early boot or did they deserve their bootee slot? Did you think a rawker didn’t deserve to get as far as they did? Once again, thanks to everyone who has participated in this weekly thread. Hope we get to do it again next summer!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Supernova Love List: week 11   dreamerbeliever     09-13-06       
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 11   Glow     09-13-06     1  
     RE: Supernova Love List: week 11   cycles2k     09-13-06     3  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 11   cycles2k     09-13-06     2  
     RE: Supernova Love List: week 11   Glow     09-13-06     4  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 11   Iconoclastic     09-13-06     5  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 11   michel     09-13-06     6  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 11   CattyChat     09-13-06     7  
     RE: Supernova Love List: week 11   Glow     09-13-06     34  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 11   xwraith27     09-13-06     8  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 11   nailbone     09-13-06     9  
     RE: Supernova Love List: week 11   arkiegrl     09-13-06     14  
         RE: Supernova Love List: week 11   nailbone     09-13-06     25  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 11   Sonicbluebird     09-13-06     10  
     RE: Supernova Love List: week 11   Wacko Jacko     09-13-06     12  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 11   tamarama     09-13-06     11  
     RE: Supernova Love List: week 11   nailbone     09-13-06     20  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 11   cheesybread     09-13-06     13  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 11   Velcrohead     09-13-06     15  
     RE: Supernova Love List: week 11   nailbone     09-13-06     22  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 11   geg6     09-13-06     16  
     RE: Supernova Love List: week 11   michel     09-13-06     17  
         RE: Supernova Love List: week 11   geg6     09-13-06     21  
             RE: Supernova Love List: week 11   michel     09-13-06     27  
                 RE: Supernova Love List: week 11   Magnolia_Rocker     09-13-06     29  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 11   SilverStar     09-13-06     18  
     RE: Supernova Love List: week 11   nailbone     09-13-06     23  
         RE: Supernova Love List: week 11   SilverStar     09-13-06     26  
     RE: Supernova Love List: week 11   djandy     09-13-06     32  
         RE: Supernova Love List: week 11   Glow     09-13-06     33  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 11   bullzeye     09-13-06     19  
     RE: Supernova Love List: week 11   nailbone     09-13-06     24  
         RE: Supernova Love List: week 11   bullzeye     09-13-06     28  
             RE: Supernova Love List: week 11   Glow     09-13-06     31  
     RE: Supernova Love List: week 11   Glow     09-13-06     30  
         RE: Supernova Love List: week 11   tamarama     09-13-06     35  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •