The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Corey Clark on Howard Stern"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

DontGetMeStarted 880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-06-05, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DontGetMeStarted Click to send private message to DontGetMeStarted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Corey Clark on Howard Stern"
LAST EDITED ON 05-06-05 AT 12:11 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 05-06-05 AT 12:10 PM (EST)

I've only been been to listen to a little on the way to the work but he sounds pretty credible.... maybe Ricky can do a recap??
It will probebly be up on Howardstern.com soon too.

Edited cuz I can't spell!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Corey Clark on Howard Stern kahanasunset 05-06-05 1
   RE: Corey Clark on Howard Stern Harrison 05-06-05 2
       RE: Corey Clark on Howard Stern ohboy 05-06-05 3
           RE: Corey Clark on Howard Stern ginger 05-06-05 4
           RE: Corey Clark on Howard Stern kahanasunset 05-06-05 5
 RE: Corey Clark on Howard Stern Bebo 05-06-05 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kahanasunset 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-06-05, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kahanasunset Click to send private message to kahanasunset Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Corey Clark on Howard Stern"
I am officially now no longer playing devil's advocate for Corey.

His back door comment on Howard Stern was completely unacceptable. Going on a show like Stern's is completely unacceptable if you want to retain ANY SHRED of credibility.

Sigh.

Harrison 173 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-06-05, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Harrison Click to send private message to Harrison Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Corey Clark on Howard Stern"
"Going on a show like Stern's is completely unacceptable if you want to retain ANY SHRED of credibility"

Correy isn't looking for credibility. He flatly said so himself on the Dateline interview.

He wants to sell CDs and to get a book deal...and to exact some revenge from the show that dumped him.
Stern's is a good venue for all three of those goals.

He doesn't care about being believed. He just wants to be marketable.

ohboy 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-06-05, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohboy Click to send private message to ohboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Corey Clark on Howard Stern"
What comment did he make about back door? that is in serious poor taste considering he can't even prove that they were intimate unless of course he saved other stuff . The guy seems to be quite the pack rat saving phone bills and voicemails for over two years so who knows. I would however like a quote or the jist of it , if anyone can remember.

I was reading in a newspaper this morning that they may not have Paula back next season. But Fox has a dilemma since apparently she is a big ratings push people like to see her cherry you are great attitude.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-06-05, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Corey Clark on Howard Stern"
Poor taste? On Howard Stern's Show?

Quell surprise.

kahanasunset 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-06-05, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kahanasunset Click to send private message to kahanasunset Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Corey Clark on Howard Stern"
I got the comment from the AI General Discussion forum, forget which thread. I do not watch Howard Stern. Never did and never will. He is disgusting, repulsive and the biggest, most revolting DAW of all time.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-06-05, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Corey Clark on Howard Stern"
I moved Ricky's transcript over here, and I'll lock this thread so that discussion can continue over there.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •