Ten simple questions about each episode which you can answer in any way you wish. We'll use one thread for the whole season, assuming CBS airs the whole season.
So we have a premiere. And my, did that premiere ever lead to questions.
1. Losing immunity is bad because it means you go to Tribal Council. Winning immunity is bad because it means your loved one goes to Tribal Council. Therefore, other than watching the nauseating expression on Jeff's face once everyone realized that, what is the point of playing for Immunity at all when every possible result is negative?
2. Why is Jeff incapable of using Brad's first name?
3. We have one former addict on each tribe. One used heroin. One relished the rush of being a giant dunghead. Who's going to relapse first?
4. Based on the opening segment interviews, it seems as if the so-called 'loved ones' pairs mostly don't like each other all that much, at least not when compared to a game title and a million dollars. What does this make their relationships?
5. How will Hayden possibly adjust to a new kind of game which requires him to be in an all-male alliance?
6. Colton survived the first vote. How?
7. Tina believes Rupert is an expert shelter-builder and betrayed his tribe by not making one before leaving. How much trauma does it normally take to induce that level of amnesia?
8. After removing commercials and preview cells, the premiere occupied roughly sixty-five minutes of airtime. How many would be left after removing footage of Gervase?
9. Complete this sentence: watching this cast trying to run the physical part of a challenge was like...
10. Redemption Island is back. Why?