The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Trista and Ryan bachelor/bachlorette party"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

bell83 134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-22-03, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bell83 Click to send private message to bell83 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Trista and Ryan bachelor/bachlorette party"
Did ya'll see the previews where Ryan went off with those 2 strippers. what was that all about? i loved watching the show but i really don't think thier marriage will last. they should have at least waited a year! they've still been in the spotlight for a lot of their relationship even after the show. by the way, did he move to her place or did she move to his?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Trista and Ryan bachelor/bachlo... schmoe 11-22-03 1
   RE: Trista and Ryan bachelor/bachlo... CyberCooties 11-22-03 2
   RE: Trista and Ryan bachelor/bachlo... kelli_blue 11-23-03 5
 RE: Trista and Ryan bachelor/bachlo... ValleyGirl 11-22-03 3
 RE: Trista and Ryan bachelor/bachlo... Chrissy gal 11-23-03 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

schmoe 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-22-03, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail schmoe Click to send private message to schmoe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Trista and Ryan bachelor/bachlorette party"
id ya'll see the previews where Ryan went off with those 2 strippers. what was that all about?

I'm guessing ABC is trying to create a little drama where none drama existed before. Just a guess...

:i loved watching the show but i really don't think thier marriage will last. they should have at least waited a year! they've still been in the spotlight for a lot of their relationship even after the show.

This whole celebrity wedding bit may be providing a bad motivation to get married. I'd be a little worried if I was a friend of either.

: by the way, did he move to her place or did she move to his?

She moved into to his place. He has a dog. She is allergic to dogs. I don't mean to be anti dog, I love dogs, but at some point, the dog has to find a new home.

CyberCooties 162 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-22-03, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CyberCooties Click to send private message to CyberCooties Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Trista and Ryan bachelor/bachlorette party"
LAST EDITED ON 11-22-03 AT 05:07 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 11-22-03 AT 05:06 PM (EST)

The DAWg will be better off for finding a new home. I'll take him.

Shame on them for putting strippers into the picture and bad taste for Ryan to go along with that. I think they've both already forgotten how hard it is to find someone, and they are letting the network manipulate a very important moment in their lives, basically ruining it before they start.

Sh!t! Wake up and smell the ratings Trista/Ryan.
If it smells like sh!t,
looks like sh!t,
tastes like sh!t
and feels like sh!t....
it probably is sh!t!
Sh!t!

Ew! CyberCooties! = TV people
are like the pop-up ads and SPAM of life!

kelli_blue 301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-23-03, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kelli_blue Click to send private message to kelli_blue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Trista and Ryan bachelor/bachlorette party"
>I'm guessing ABC is trying to
>create a little drama where
>none drama existed before.

I think you're right. I don't think anything *scandalous* happens, just that Ryan gets sick of the cameras constantly being in his face and he just goes off alone to cool off.

ValleyGirl 377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-22-03, 05:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ValleyGirl Click to send private message to ValleyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Trista and Ryan bachelor/bachlorette party"
Yeah, ABC is going to milk this for all it's worth.
3 more shows = more higher ratings = more sponsors = more $$$$
They don't give a hoot about Trista and Ryan, just so long as they can keep manipulating them, they will. It's all about the ratings, the sponsors and the $$$$.

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-23-03, 04:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Trista and Ryan bachelor/bachlorette party"
I think you would have enjoyed the Trista and Ryan interview with Oprah. They showed more of the "stripper incident". Ryan did not go off with the strippers like they wanted him to and he was really upset with the production staff because he thought they put the strippers up to trying to seduce him after he had a lot to drink. Trista apparently overreacted because she had too much to drink too.

It will be really interesting to see the actual show and how ABC paints the situation.

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •