The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I have a lot of sympathy for single parents like Josie"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

PaintNmyNails 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-17-05, 02:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PaintNmyNails Click to send private message to PaintNmyNails Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I have a lot of sympathy for single parents like Josie"
LAST EDITED ON 11-17-05 AT 01:03 PM (EST)

I have deleted my post realizing I should not have posted this here but on the indivdual house guest forum. Sorry. It sucks to be the new guy...lol. My first post and I screwed it all up.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I have a lot of sympathy for si... EnfanTerrible 11-17-05 1
 RE: I have a lot of sympathy for si... ChristinaJB 11-17-05 2
   RE: I have a lot of sympathy for si... PaintNmyNails 11-17-05 3
       RE: I have a lot of sympathy for si... Amalfi coast girl 11-17-05 4
           RE: I have a lot of sympathy for si... PaintNmyNails 11-17-05 6
               RE: I have a lot of sympathy for si... EnfanTerrible 11-17-05 8
       RE: I have a lot of sympathy for si... mhb0125 11-17-05 5
           RE: I have a lot of sympathy for si... PaintNmyNails 11-17-05 7
               Well said, thanks Angela1928 11-19-05 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

EnfanTerrible 1239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-17-05, 09:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail EnfanTerrible Click to send private message to EnfanTerrible Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I have a lot of sympathy for single parents like Josie"
LAST EDITED ON 11-17-05 AT 10:26 AM (EST)

I am editing because I do praise her for not trying to force Jonathan or anyone else to try to help raise a child he doesn't want. I raised a disabled child alone, sometimes without child care, I worked full time and got not one bit of help. No child support either. Not the ideal upbringing, but at least he didn't have to feel like he was being forced on anyone.

Editing to say that while I sympathise with military spouses for the fear of having their partner in a war, I resent that they are pitied for having to run a household without their partmer. Welcome to the life of any divorced parent.

ChristinaJB 158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-17-05, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ChristinaJB Click to send private message to ChristinaJB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I have a lot of sympathy for single parents like Josie"
I also have a lot of sympathy and respect for single moms. I have a son and without my hubby, I'd be bald and drooling in a corner somewhere. Scary thought, eh?
She is doing the best she can, as we all are, you know? I just wish everyone wasn't so negative on these boards. I'd like to support these women. Not to say we can rant about them, but it just seems like every post is negative...

Thanks for the positive one - hang in there with your new little one Paint! It gets so fun when they are just a little older - Mine is 2.5 and it's fun...it's a ton of work, but fun. Congrats on your little one home too. I can't imagine the stress you went through!
GRIN.

11-17-05, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PaintNmyNails Click to send private message to PaintNmyNails Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I have a lot of sympathy for single parents like Josie"
Awe, thank you. It was stressful. You don't hear or read much in all the pregnancy books about experiencing a premature birth. It is a unique experience. We have been so greatful to have him home. The sleepless nights are the only yuckie part. I understand the bald and drooling you are talking about, lol.

I get a little tired of so many negative posts too. I try to just see the humor in them and lighten up. It's a safe place for people to vent and be free with their oppinons. I do think it is nice to have some good things to say. If I hated SO I don't think I would be watching.

Amalfi coast girl 396 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-17-05, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Amalfi%20coast%20girl Click to send private message to Amalfi%20coast%20girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I have a lot of sympathy for single parents like Josie"
Paint. Hang in there

I don't believe that the posters hate the show. I think what you are seeing is the frustration with the SO HG that just aren't progressing. This group at SO seems to that the largest number of HG's that just aren't moving forward. Additionally, I know that I feel conned by Allison. Last year I had a lot of sympathy for her until her real face became apparent this year. What I am trying to say is that I believe you are seeing frustration, not hatred coming from the posters.

11-17-05, 01:12 PM (EST)
6. "RE: I have a lot of sympathy for single parents like Josie"
Thank you.

I am starting to understand the negative posts. I think according to the rules I can't really express myself about it here. I think if you disagree with anyone here you just have to bite your tounge. It isn't really a discussion board unless you agree with what is posted.

I get fustrated too sometimes. It is hard to watch the ladies not getting it. It is nice to see them grow.

EnfanTerrible 1239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-17-05, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EnfanTerrible Click to send private message to EnfanTerrible Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I have a lot of sympathy for single parents like Josie"
Look at it another way. It forces you to deal with what the person said instead of getting sidetracked by anything about the person who posted it.

mhb0125 485 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-17-05, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mhb0125 Click to send private message to mhb0125 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I have a lot of sympathy for single parents like Josie"
I'm so glad your little one is okay and you and the rest of your family are, too. I know how a premature birth can make you feel. I wasn't so lucky though. I'm getting better every day and I know my Ella is in a better place. I do have a 6 year old who I was pregnant with by myself and raised by myself until she was 2. I got married to a great guy who my daughter calls daddy because she wants to, I didn't make her nor did he. I don't get child support or even know where her bio dad is. If anybody has advice about adoption or personal stories, please message me. My experience with getting straight answers from the TN lawyers around here are a joke.

Anyway, Paint, enjoy your new one. They are so fun!! I remember wondering how my daughter would be when she got older. I wasn't too far off. She's just like me!! My mom actually slips up sometimes and calls her by my name!!!! But, have fun. They are only little for such a short time!

11-17-05, 01:20 PM (EST)
7. "RE: I have a lot of sympathy for single parents like Josie"
Thanks for your kindness. Glad you have found peace. I cringed ever time an incubator would disapear out of the NICU. You pray for all the parents of the children in there and those little babies. I can't even imagine the pain you went through. Your hubby sounds like a real winner. You are a good Mom and you did it by yourself. That takes a lot of strength and love.

Angela1928 229 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-19-05, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angela1928 Click to send private message to Angela1928 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Well said, thanks"
Well said, thanks

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •