The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bachelor Andrew and Jenn on Oprah"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

ValleyGirl 377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-22-03, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ValleyGirl Click to send private message to ValleyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bachelor Andrew and Jenn on Oprah"
O mi gawd!
What's with that living arrangement?
I thought we only did those things here in the Valley when we were going to college.
Time for Andrew to say "adios, amigo" to his roommate and get real with his fiance, Jenn. She deserves a real relationship with her man and not to share him in a threesome!
C'mon Andrew, time to grow up, College days are so over!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Threesome... CyberCooties 11-22-03 1
   RE: Threesome... kelli_blue 11-23-03 2
       RE: Threesome... bell83 11-23-03 3
 RE: Bachelor Andrew and Jenn on Opr... heracane 11-24-03 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CyberCooties 162 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-22-03, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CyberCooties Click to send private message to CyberCooties Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Threesome... "
Maybe that's what Andrew really wants. Jen is smart to take it slow. The longer it takes to graduate to the next level, the more of the true Andrew starts to show. I think deep down, the two of them may be starting to realize that it's not going to work. Chalk another one up for the middle-class normal people! Ya vule!

Ew! CyberCooties!

kelli_blue 301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-23-03, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kelli_blue Click to send private message to kelli_blue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Threesome... "
I'm also glad they are taking things slow and not rushing into marriage. I think Andrew made a good choice by picking Jen over the other gal. I hope they make it!

bell83 134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-23-03, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bell83 Click to send private message to bell83 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Threesome... "
ok, i missed the oprah show. what's up with their living arrangements? does he have another girl living with him or something? what did i miss?

heracane 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-24-03, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail heracane Click to send private message to heracane Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Bachelor Andrew and Jenn on Oprah"
I think not kicking his roomate out is cool.. It shows respect for someone who has been in your life for a while and may need time to search for his own place. A lot of mature adults in relationships have roomates. It is better to include more people in your lives than exclude them i think

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •