The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"It's not like we can take this sober either."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-16-04, 07:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"It's not like we can take this sober either."
Let me make sure I have this straight. Jase was drunk last night? His reaction time was off, his words somewhat off pace, and then he said he was glad to be drunk, because he couldn't deal with things sober. He's about to appear on national television, live, no protection beyond the seven-second bleep button, and his response is to get himself completely soused. Aren't you glad none of those yellow balls read 'marijuana'?

Then again, the show would probably be a lot better if everyone on it got stoned once in a while. (Can we just call that the JSlice Credo? 'All reality shows can be improved with the mass stoning of the cast, no matter how you want to define 'stoning'.) But still... Jase drunk is almost exactly like Jase sober. Still stupid and arrogant, just slower to boast about it.

And as long as I'm in this area, let's take a few seconds to avoid talking about his hair. I used to like the spikey look, but full-on hedgehog is going a little too far...

(sigh) Let's get Holly drunk next, just to see if we can tell.

Then again, if Jase and Holly were both drunk, they might breed.

...I'm going back to bed.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: It's not like we can take this ... volsfan 07-16-04 1
 RE: It's not like we can take this ... Captain_Savem 07-16-04 2
 RE: It's not like we can take this ... J Slice 07-16-04 3
 RE: It's not like we can take this ... summer123 07-17-04 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

07-16-04, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: It's not like we can take this sober either."
Estee to be honest...I don't care if the houseguest are drunk but it is getting to the point where I need a buzz to put up with these arrogant pricks and pencils!

Speaking of pencils...don't forget Scott's impressions on Jase! Scott's hair wasn't any better than Jase's. Help us all if they are both in the house after next Thursday!

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-16-04, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: It's not like we can take this sober either."
LAST EDITED ON 07-16-04 AT 05:54 PM (EST)

Have you ever seen a bunch of stoners in the same house? Trust me, it's not that entertaining - unless you yourself are stoned. This is what we'd be subjected to:

Holly - laughing like a hyena, at stupid shat.

Jase - saying "dude, I'm sooooo baked" all day.

Scott - trying to suck his own nipples.

Will - trying to fit into Lori's bikini.....while she's still in it.

Cowboy - attempting to lasso and hog-tie Nakomis.....and then screw her.

Lori - talking shat behind her own back.

Diane - cooking something in the kitchen that is neither namable or edible.....unless you're stoned.

Marvin - getting all perverted with Scott.....and Scott liking it.

Nakomis - trying to dye her hair......plaid.

Adria/Natalie - successfully tying themselves into siamese twins.

Drew - trying to have a philosophical conversation....with the fish tank.

On second thought, that does sound more entertaining than what we're getting.

Courtesy of Slice & Dice Chop Shop ©2004 All Rights Reserved U.C.B. Local #69
"Diane gave Holly a brain teaser. This is sort of like giving a cornflake to a black hole..." ~ Estee

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

07-16-04, 07:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: It's not like we can take this sober either."

huh?

::hee hee::

I've watched BB baked before.

S'funnier.

You've got the looks, I've got the brains, let's make lots of money. - Pet Shop Boys, Opportunities

summer123 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-17-04, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail summer123 Click to send private message to summer123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: It's not like we can take this sober either."
Funny funny funny! Ü

I have nothing truly insightful to add except to thank you for these ideas re: improving the show.

Perhaps we should forward them on to the "Powers that Be?"

Summer

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •