The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Richard does not win!!!!! This comes straight from Mark Burnett's mouth!!!!!!!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Kelly 43 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-22-00, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kelly Click to send private message to Kelly Click to check IP address of the poster
"Richard does not win!!!!! This comes straight from Mark Burnett's mouth!!!!!!!!!"
On the preveiws for tomorrows AH it had the last interview with MB and it shows him saying " quite frankly I thought that *bleeb* was gonna win" They said that they'll fill in the bleep tomorrow but you could totally tell he said Richard!!! Cause its the longestname and you can tell there was a "ch" in there!!! You heard it here first Richard does not win!!!!!

Peace.

P.S. I know for some of you you already saw it and hate it when people post what you already know, but this is for the people sitting at a desk at work!!!!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Richard does not win!!!!! This ... Pumpkin 08-22-00 1
   RE: Richard does not win!!!!! This ... poisoned spear 08-22-00 2
 RE: Richard does not win!!!!! This ... BanastreTa 08-22-00 3
   RE: Richard does not win!!!!! This ... AyatollahKhomeini 08-22-00 4
       RE: Richard does not win!!!!! This ... SurvivorBlows 08-22-00 5
           RE: Richard does not win!!!!! This ... Erin25 08-22-00 6
           Link munson 08-22-00 8
       RE: Richard does not win!!!!! This ... Snoozin 08-22-00 7
 RE: Richard does not win Snoozin 08-22-00 9
   RE: Richard does not win Snoozin 08-22-00 10
       RE: Richard does not win agiantman 08-23-00 11
 RE: Richard does not win!!!!! This ... Irisheyes 08-23-00 12
   RE: Richard does not win!!!!! This ... qwkslvr 08-23-00 13
   RE: Richard does not win!!!!! This ... JustMe 08-23-00 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Pumpkin 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-22-00, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pumpkin Click to send private message to Pumpkin Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Richard does not win!!!!! This comes straight from Mark Burnett's mouth!!!!!!!!!"
It's also possible that he said "Gretchen". That is a longer name, and has the "ch" sound in it. He doesn't necessarily have to be talking about someone still in the game.

poisoned spear 59 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-22-00, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail poisoned%20spear Click to send private message to poisoned%20spear Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Richard does not win!!!!! This comes straight from Mark Burnett's mouth!!!!!!!!!"
I almost hate to point this out, but "bitch" has a CH at the end, and would apply to either of the remaining female contestants. Then again, maybe he said "curmudgeon."

BanastreTa 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-22-00, 05:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BanastreTa Click to send private message to BanastreTa Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Richard does not win!!!!! This comes straight from Mark Burnett's mouth!!!!!!!!!"
I believe I remember MB being quoted elsewhere as saying he thought GretCHen would win.

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-22-00, 06:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Richard does not win!!!!! This comes straight from Mark Burnett's mouth!!!!!!!!!"
In an article in the Edmonton Journal, MB says that (going in) he thought Ramona would win, and his second choice was Gretchen.

An unrelated thought: We have been told that the two tribes were originally divided alphabetically, and then Dirk and Ramona were switched (common knowledge back in June). We know from the Joel interview that (at least according to Joel) MB saw him as one of the final four. Wonder why he put those people all in Pagong? Did MB expect Pagong to dominate? If so, the triumph of the Tagi is also the defeat of MB's theory about how to win the game....

One more note from the Edmonton article: MB said Rudy didn't make the original cut to 16 but was added later!

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-22-00, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Richard does not win!!!!! This comes straight from Mark Burnett's mouth!!!!!!!!!"

Is this Edmonton article online anywhere?

Erin25 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-22-00, 10:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Erin25 Click to send private message to Erin25 Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Richard does not win!!!!! This comes straight from Mark Burnett's mouth!!!!!!!!!"
I don't buy the Rich theory. AH said they will reveal it Wednesday. So, why would they divulge a name of somebody still in the running for the million? I am willing to bet that he will say the name of someone who has been cast off already.

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-22-00, 10:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Link"
http://www.edmontonjournal.com/entertainment/stories/000822/4627864.html

Snoozin 7 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-00, 10:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snoozin Click to send private message to Snoozin Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Richard does not win!!!!! This comes straight from Mark Burnett's mouth!!!!!!!!!"
Mark Burnett SAID he thought that Ramona was going to win, I am positive of this -- but not sure whether it's JUST another red herring

08-22-00, 10:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snoozin Click to send private message to Snoozin Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Richard does not win"
the link is edmontonjournal.com; this is what burnett said

"And the lesson that comes away from it is, behaving badly doesn't necessarily benefit you. There's a lesson there."

- Nobody Knows: Don't feel bad if you're having trouble picking the winner. Burnett didn't do any better. He figured Ramona Gray, who exited in Episode 4 would win, with Gretchen Cordy, who left in Episode 7, as his second choice. Meanwhile, Rudy barely got on the show. Burnett revealed he didn't make the initial list of 16 castaway candidates but was later pencilled in.

08-22-00, 10:49 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Richard does not win"
Here's the whole story -- ok sue me:

Dirty deeds done dirt cheap for Survivor finale
It'll be sweet payback when exiles call shots for million-dollar prize

David Staples
The Edmonton Journal

Colleen Haskell

Rudy Boesch

There are two sure signs that Survivor-mania is boiling over, just as the show heads into its final two-hour episode this Wednesday night.

- Sign #1: Hair stylists across North America are having to watch the show so they can learn how to do the Colleen cut.

Colleen Haskell is the Miami beauty who survived 33 days on the island without shampoo, without conditioner, and without a comb, but still didn't have one bad hair day.

Haskell's hairdo is now the rage for short-haired women, and may turn out to be as hot and trendy a hairdo as long-haired women had with the Jennifer Aniston cut in the mid-'90s.

Stylist Michelle Chernish of Edmonton's Golden Scizzors has now given the layered bob cut to a handful of clients. They all loved it, Chernish says. "I like the cut. It's cute. That kind of messy style is what people are looking for, something really easy to do."

- Sign #2: Almost all the people dedicated to figuring out who won Survivor before his or her name is announced on TV are admitting they're whipped. A few of them aren't taking it too well, especially the conspiracy theorists on the Web site Survivor

Sucks.com (which coincidentally is located in Dallas, home of the grassy knoll). Some on the site believe Survivor producer Mark Burnett monitors everything they say on the Web, and that he posts messages with false clues just to screw them up.

Here's more Survivor gossip and opinion, the latter supplied by Journal writers Judy Schultz, Tom Barrett and David Staples.

- They Beat Horses, Don't They? At her initial Survivor audition, truck driver Sue Hawk passed around topless photos of herself swimming in an ice-cold river during a bear hunting trip in Siberia, People reports. Sue's father said they asked her how she would motivate someone. Sue said she'd give them a pep talk. "If that didn't work, she'd rap them upside the head with a 2-by-4, just like a horse," he added.

- Wisdom of the Aged: "After the first three votes, then you can figure out what's going on," ex-Navy SEAL Rudy Boesch told Newsweek, while he was still on the island. "For instance, when they voted off Joel (Klug) for being a male chauvinist pig. The women did that. I decided right then, I'm not going to offend the women. You've got to change your tactics and that really worked for me. They just about forgot about me and they're fighting among themselves."

- Wasn't a Nude Rich Bad Enough? "Me and Kelly don't belong in Playboy cause we've got tattoos. We belong in Hustler and I hear Larry Flynt pays more," Sue says of reports that Colleen and Jenna Lewis were offered big money to pose nude for Playboy.

- Survivor Training: People quoted Rudy's pal and ex-SEAL, Bill Burbank, about a 1963 training mission in Corsica. Coming down a mountain, Burbank lightened his load, ditching his C rations. Rudy, following him, scooped them up. That night, waiting for a submarine to pick them up, Burbank starved while Rudy feasted. "You think Rudy would give me any of my food (back)?" Burbank asked. "He kept it. He finally gave me a peanut butter cracker."

- The World's Dopiest Sex Symbol. The notorious nipple-ring doctor, Sean Kenniff, now says the idea for his alphabet voting strategy came to him in a dream. It proved to be a nightmare for Jenna Lewis, who was booted off the island after her turn came in the alphabet. But many women still think Dr. Doofus is a dream. He receives about 130 messages a day from interested women. Are there really THAT few good men out there?

- Anti-Hype Hero: For all those who hate pop culture and Survivor, there's always castaway Greg Buis, who is refusing to do interviews, doesn't have an agent, and doesn't even watch the show. "It's a fine show, but I'm just not a big fan of TV," Buis told Newsweek. "It doesn't appeal to me."

- The Rascal-farian. In an Internet chat, castaway Gervase Peterson -- who's never been married but has four children with two different women, including one child while he was lounging on the island -- says he made a move on castaway Colleen. "I even tried to put my own bid in," said Gervase. "I think she is too cute."

- America's Most Wanted: "I'm getting marriage proposals from men and women, and wonderful naked photos of men," gay castaway Richard Hatch told Newsweek.

- No Apologies: Rich also told Newsweek. "I'm not sorry for trying to build an alliance. I'm not sorry for blatantly lying to Jeff (Probst) at tribal councils. I'm happy with the way I played."

You know what?

Rich is right.

There was as much onus on Rich to tell the truth at tribal council as there is for a blackjack dealer to show you the next 10 cards.

- It's Gotta Be Rudy, Part 1: Official

Survivor shrink, Dr. Gene Ondrusek, who debriefed the losers after they left tribal council, talking in May 31 interview: "The ultimate winner will most likely possess the ability to combine leadership skills with being a team player. É

"Most importantly, the winner will embody a hard to define quality which makes others want to see them succeed."

w It's Gotta Be Rudy, Part 2: Mark Burnett, on Newshour with Jim Lehrer, said on July 5: "At the end of Survivor, when there are two left, we bring back the seven who were most recently kicked off, and payback is sweet.

"The whole point of Survivor is you reap what you sow.

"And the lesson that comes away from it is, behaving badly doesn't necessarily benefit you. There's a lesson there."

- Nobody Knows: Don't feel bad if you're having trouble picking the winner. Burnett didn't do any better. He figured Ramona Gray, who exited in Episode 4 would win, with Gretchen Cordy, who left in Episode 7, as his second choice. Meanwhile, Rudy barely got on the show. Burnett revealed he didn't make the initial list of 16 castaway candidates but was later pencilled in.

And the final Survivor is?

- Tom Barrett Says: I'm staying with Rudy. He's out of gas and the other contestants are taking him for granted. Richard thinks Rudy is the ideal person to go before the jury with. Big mistake. The jury will deny the money to the person they like the least, not give it to the one they like the most. It will be "sweet revenge" for the jury to stick it to Rich or Sue.

Rudy isn't touchy-feely but he's conducted himself with honour. He hasn't lied or double-crossed anyone, or acted arrogantly. The jury may not love him, but seeing him walk off with the money won't sicken them. Kelly might have a shot with the jury but she will have to win both immunity challenges to get the chance. I say deport her to North Carolina and hand her over to the police, before she bites everyone on the schnozz.

- Judy Schultz Says: Rudy: show him the money! He's the most cantankerous, ornery old cuss I've seen in a long time, but given the company he's been keeping, he's the most likable. The guy has been married to the same woman for 42 years -- he must have some redeeming features! I've lost interest in Kelly's welfare. She's boring. Too much whining. As for Rich, OK, I admit it -- I've reluctantly developed a grudging admiration for him. He's not self-righteous, and he'd be fun at a party.

- David Staples Says: Make that a Rudy three-pack, though at this point, I'd love to see Sue win. Her honesty is delightful. Everyone else whined about Sean's stupidity behind his back, but Sue came right out at tribal council and told him to his face that he's a dunce. Next, she promised Kelly she wouldn't stab her in the back, and she's kept her word. When Sue decided that Kelly was a traitor, she just walked up and stabbed her in the face, telling her she's the next to get voted off.

Sue is a breath of fresh air -- even if that air is as hot as a glowing, white poker iron.

agiantman 21 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-00, 06:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail agiantman Click to send private message to agiantman Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Richard does not win"
Your compilation of analysis quotes regarding "It's Gotta Be Rudy" is excellent. After reading them, can their be any question?

Irisheyes 276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-23-00, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Irisheyes Click to send private message to Irisheyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Richard does not win!!!!! This comes straight from Mark Burnett's mouth!!!!!!!!!"
National Geographic also said that Rich doesn't win, but right now, 10 hours before Survivor starts, I believe that Rudy, Rich or Sue will win. The only surprise to me would be Kelly.
Most of America picked Gretchen to win, it's no surprise to me that MB picked her to at least place top two.

qwkslvr 80 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-23-00, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwkslvr Click to send private message to qwkslvr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Richard does not win!!!!! This comes straight from Mark Burnett's mouth!!!!!!!!!"
Back to MB's *bleeb*.
What does PROTONESIS say he said??

JustMe 17 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-00, 06:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustMe Click to send private message to JustMe Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Richard does not win!!!!! This comes straight from Mark Burnett's mouth!!!!!!!!!"
I don't think Richard wins for another reason I haven't seen posted.

If he was the winner, would he be appearing on NBC's Dateline tomorrow?

Wouldn't his allegiance be to CBS for giving him one million dollars?

I'm still going with Kelly but my next pick would be Rudy.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •