The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Lill or Trish...It's time to vote..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-30-03, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Lill or Trish...It's time to vote..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-30-03 AT 05:24 PM (EST)

Ok folks, a little new twist on the "twist". There has been much speculation on spoiler boards all season of a returning older woman that makes it as high as F2. Since it looks like we will find out tonight, lets take a vote to see who we come up with. Do this the same way you would for Sherpa's voting.

Replace the subject with your pick, and if you would like, please add why in the message.

My vote is for Lill the boy scout troup master, I think she will have a much easier job flying UTR then Trish would upon return. I also think her story hasn't been finished yet.

Edited to say: I realize we will most likely see a Burton return as well, but this vote is to see which of the 2 "older" women return.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Lil zzz 10-30-03 1
 Trish aethelstan 10-30-03 2
 Lil anninvt2002 10-30-03 3
 Lill Blow by Blow 10-30-03 4
 Lill ExInterper 10-30-03 5
   Lill Acawap 10-30-03 7
 Lill. No... Trish! No, LILL! Loquatrix 10-30-03 6
 Trish Round Robin 10-30-03 8
 Lil LeftPinky 10-30-03 9
 Lil lizzmac 10-30-03 10
 Lil Joyful 10-30-03 11
 Lill.... smrtNsassybnkr 10-30-03 12
  Lil 1derfool 10-30-03 13
 Lil rose 10-30-03 14
 Lil shuiheart 10-30-03 15
 Sue Hawk!!! Acawap 10-30-03 16
   RE: Sue Hawk!!! ExInterper 10-31-03 27
   RE: Sue Hawk!!! Beawriter 11-01-03 30
       RE: Sue Hawk!!! silentJ 11-03-03 33
 Lill LookeeLoo 10-30-03 17
 lil comes back. . . badger 10-30-03 18
   one from each tribe mindella29 10-30-03 19
 Trish coolflowerpowerman 10-30-03 20
 Big Lil TeamJoisey 10-30-03 21
 1st Vote Tally KObrien_fan 10-31-03 22
 RE: Lill Nash 10-31-03 23
 Lil Loree 10-31-03 24
 Lill nailbone 10-31-03 25
 Lill joannie 10-31-03 26
   RE: Lill Chez 10-31-03 28
 And the answer is...LILL!!!!! KObrien_fan 11-01-03 29
 RE: Lill Steen 11-01-03 31
 Lil frisky 11-01-03 32
 Lill MattyMax 11-03-03 34
   RE: Lill SilverWolfe 11-04-03 35

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

zzz 703 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-30-03, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zzz Click to send private message to zzz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Lil"
I think Burton also returns.

aethelstan 4435 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-30-03, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Trish"
Well, I'd prefer Trish, only because I picked her to go far early on but I fully expect it to be Lillian.

-aethelstan

anninvt2002 86 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-30-03, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anninvt2002 Click to send private message to anninvt2002 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Lil"
The torch not going out the first time is tooo significant for me.

Blow by Blow 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-30-03, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blow%20by%20Blow Click to send private message to Blow%20by%20Blow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Lill"
The torch, the torch, the torch.

Plus, Trish is too recent of a boot and her boot was bitter for the tribe. I just can't see her coming back or getting through another TC.

-P

ExInterper 3093 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-30-03, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ExInterper Click to send private message to ExInterper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Lill"
Great idea for a thread!

The weight loss spoilers for Lill are what do it for me: three different sources all giving similar amounts of weight lost are pretty convincing.

The editing (torch problem aside) also makes me think Lill. Lill left with some very unfinished buisness with Andrew et al, whereas Trish seemed very accepting of her boot, giving her some closure.

Besides, I think Lill is a more interesting character than Trish, and would lead to some better endgame moments.

Acawap 184 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-30-03, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Acawap Click to send private message to Acawap Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Lill"
I didn't want to believe it, but if they're going to bring somebody back, Lillian seems the choice. She got a lot more airtime in 3 episodes than Trish did in, what, 6?

Loquatrix 640 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-03, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loquatrix Click to send private message to Loquatrix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Lill. No... Trish! No, LILL!"
I think it was just an incredibly fortuitous coincidence in TV Land that Lill's torch didn't go out when the Probe tried to snuff it the first go around. However, I do feel in my waters that she's the returning oldster. I don't know why. I'm guessing. I got nuthin'. I know you appreciated hearing about my waters, though.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-30-03, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Trish"
She might have played the good sport after E6, but Trish has gotta want a shot at booting whoever she thinks squealed to Rupert that she wanted him gone. Based on the previews and on last week, my gut says she gets her shot.

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-30-03, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Lil"
Have to go with Snewser...

lizzmac 131 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-03, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lizzmac Click to send private message to lizzmac Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Lil"
For the same reasons others (including you) have mentioned - (a) Trish would definitely be too much of a target, and I don't think Lil would be; and (b) the torch thing!

Lizzmac

Joyful 232 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-30-03, 05:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Joyful Click to send private message to Joyful Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Lil"
I'm not basing my opinion totally on the weight loss, Trish said that everyone was kept on a strict diet after they got booted. Michelle said everyone was very active at the LL, so I can see she had a significant weight loss during that time and just kept it off. (Maybe the preview pictures could give a better idea how much weight loss she had going into the ghost tribe event.)
What makes me think it's Lil is the big hoopla over the whole "your not out until your torch is" stuff. It was said a few times regarding Lil, (at camp, at tribal council, confessionals, etc) nobody else has had that kind of talk in their segments.
Besides, Lil is much more interesting to watch then boring Trish!

smrtNsassybnkr 332 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-30-03, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smrtNsassybnkr Click to send private message to smrtNsassybnkr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Lill...."
I too think the "torch" not going out was our clue. I hope is is Lill....I really liked her and would like to see her go far....(Just to spite Andrew if nothing else!)

1derfool 185 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-03, 06:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 1derfool Click to send private message to 1derfool Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. " Lil"
Partly because I want her to come back.

Partly because she said something to the effect that she couldn't auction her uniform on Ebay because CBS kept it (I believe it was to raise money for some charity). I'm betting that's a lie.

When she said that during her interview, we still hadn't heard of the ghost tribe. Considering Lil was voted off relatively early, her uniform would have been in fairly good shape. A few runs through the wash cycle and a rugged scout uniform should have looked half decently presentable. But, if she really did live in it for 39 days, it would look like hell by the last day. No amount of washing and mending would have been able to fix it to look like something she'd only lived in for just over a week. If her uniform was confiscated to raise money for charity - wouldn't Nicole's sexy blue dress be expected to raise a lot more money than a frumpy scout uniform? Seems to me that the story Lil told was to keep everyone happy for a while until the ghost tribe episode was aired.
I'm betting that she makes it far, and hopefully is the older woman in the end - and her uniform will look like it's been through hell, something that couldn't be up for auction after her boot without raising suspicion.

rose 313 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-03, 06:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rose Click to send private message to rose Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Lil"
torch, she's too school for cool.. uh, I mean... yea, that's what I mean.

a wonderful kyngsladye original

shuiheart 95 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-30-03, 06:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shuiheart Click to send private message to shuiheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Lil"
Gotta be her.

Acawap 184 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-03, 07:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Acawap Click to send private message to Acawap Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Sue Hawk!!!"
I think the whole Ghost tribe thing is misdirection. Survivor 8 is going to start right in the middle of Survivor 7, with a shocking twist of former Survivor-ites returning to the game. Sue Hawk and Richard Hatch return, with Sue going on to be the 'older woman in the final 2'!!

ExInterper 3093 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-31-03, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ExInterper Click to send private message to ExInterper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Sue Hawk!!!"
HA! And Rich regrows his beard to become our "bearded man" in the F3! Brilliant! That's why the Outcasts look so sad in the previews.

Beawriter 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-01-03, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Beawriter Click to send private message to Beawriter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Sue Hawk!!!"
Since Richard won the million there is no reason for him to return. As for Sue Hawk, she got some good jobs after the show. She might return just to bug people but I doubt it.

I'd love to see a celebrity survivor though. See how the pampered ego folks do in this situation.

silentJ 336 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-03, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail silentJ Click to send private message to silentJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Sue Hawk!!!"
There IS going to be an all star Survivor. It's been confirmed. And Rich and Sue have both hinted that they were involved. Our preferences are moot though, the game alleged starts, well, a few hours ago.

LookeeLoo 1169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-30-03, 07:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LookeeLoo Click to send private message to LookeeLoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Lill"
Michele and Burton wont vote for Trish. And then there's the torch and Ryan S. words...

badger 1273 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-30-03, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail badger Click to send private message to badger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "lil comes back. . ."
and andrew is the first post-merge boot. i hope he learns that you should never judge a book by its cover (or a woman by her scout uniform. . . or fishing knots. . . or underwear)

mindella29 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-30-03, 11:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mindella29 Click to send private message to mindella29 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "one from each tribe"
One from each tribe is going to come back. This is the fairest thing to do. I think this is what will happen. A male and a female outcast will have to go back. One from each tribe. Obviously, after tonights performance I think Burton is back in. I think the obvious returnee is LIL. Ryan will vote for Lil, while lil will vote for ryan. I think Michelle and Burton will do the same. Trish and Nicole are the wildcards. They know a tie is pointless, so Nicole will vote for Burton, and Trish for Lil.
So LIL and BURTON are back!!! Also all Andrew kept talking tonight about how Lil could'nt make it during challenges. He is such an a**hole. I agree that when merge happens Andrew is gone soon.

coolflowerpowerman 456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-30-03, 11:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coolflowerpowerman Click to send private message to coolflowerpowerman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Trish"
Just because...

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-30-03, 11:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Big Lil"
Lillian, because we know her husband Lonnie flew to Panama for the family visit

ihttp://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/User_files/3d8b533b2f81ad0c.gif
These reality show contestants need a reality check!

10-31-03, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "1st Vote Tally"
Looks like we have a whole week to vote and ponder this one...Take a stand, who will it be?

So far we have:
Lill- 18
Trish- 3
Sue Hawk- 1 (lol)

Nash 437 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-31-03, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Nash Click to send private message to Nash Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Lill "
and Burton

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-03, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Lil"
I think Lil will be more likeable and more likely voted back on.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-03, 05:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Lill"
That's my first instinct cuz her story isn't done yet. And my thought was that Trish has been exposed as a "betrayer". But the GT wouldn't know this, I don't think.

Still going with Lill.

(c) 2003 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-

joannie 380 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-03, 05:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail joannie Click to send private message to joannie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Lill"
Like everyone else said...THE TORCH!

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-31-03, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Lill"
All she has to say, either at the Outcasts Tribal Council, or at the Final Two TC, is to discuss her role in the Scouts' organization and how youth could be positively impacted, either immediately, or over the long term, if she wins a spot back in the game, (or if she wins!!)

If she makes this thread of thought clear enough, others on the Outcast tribe (or Jury) will vote for her, for sure, if they weren't planning to already.

I don't think Lil would look at this scenario in an egotistic way - she is just such a true-blue type of person, you really "see what you get". But it's a fact that, if she plays that card, whether meaning to make a personal gain or not, she can go all the way.

11-01-03, 05:29 PM (EST)
29. "And the answer is...LILL!!!!!"
I think we can end this thread with this:
24 voted for Lill's return, 3 for Trish, and 1 for Sue Hawk.

Check out Forehead's thread on EP8 here: http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/4342.shtml with some pretty strong evidence from TDT and Phoenix that the older woman returning will be Lill!

Thanks all for for participating, let's see what else we can spoil now...

Steen 1544 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-01-03, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Steen Click to send private message to Steen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Lill"
Lil

Steen

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-03, 10:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Lil"
1. MB showed the torch incident, which probably happens often at TC.

2. Lil has been in our faces with interviews, under the guise of needing money, but I think it's to keep her fresh in the public's mind, since a lot of time lapses between her boot and her resurrection.

3. I want it to be Lil. After reading the Yahoo Insider, I really feel for her. Her tribe was mean to her, especially Android, who I started liking after Ep 6 but immediately starting hating again at the beginning of Ep 7.

MattyMax 515 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-03, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MattyMax Click to send private message to MattyMax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Lill"
Not only the torch incident, but also because i think that they're showing Sandra 'calling it' with her prediction of Lill and Burton.

MM

SilverWolfe 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-04-03, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverWolfe Click to send private message to SilverWolfe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Lill"
I am voting for Lill !!!!!!!!

SilverWolfe

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •