The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Mrs. Rupert Flies to Panama"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

cleaningwoman 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-27-03, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cleaningwoman Click to send private message to cleaningwoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Mrs. Rupert Flies to Panama"
On the sucks board and somewhere on this board is a spoiler that Laura Boneham flies to Panama from LA on July 19 and returns on July 20, instead of on July 21 which was her original flight departure date -- thus, leading to the conclusion that Rupert is booted at TC on the night of July 19. Someone raised the question about why Mrs. Rupert, who lives in Indianapolis, would fly to Panama via Los Angeles when it would be shorter to fly from Florida. Does anyone know what airlines she flew on?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 doesn't matter cqvenus 10-27-03 1
 RE: Mrs. Rupert Flies to Panama aethelstan 10-27-03 2
 Mr411's posts Brownroach 10-27-03 3
   RE: Mr411's posts cleaningwoman 10-27-03 4
       RE: Mr411's posts Brownroach 10-27-03 5
   So... bebekid 10-27-03 6
       RE: So... Brownroach 10-27-03 7
           RE: So... mistofleas 10-27-03 8
           Mr 411 bebekid 10-27-03 9
 RE: Mrs. Rupert Flies to Panama 1unatic 10-27-03 10
 RE: Mrs. Rupert Flies to Panama Joyful 10-27-03 11
   RE: Mrs. Rupert Flies to Panama SurvivorSherri 10-28-03 12
       RE: Mrs. Rupert Flies to Panama pmspml5 10-28-03 13
       RE: Mrs. Rupert Flies to Panama KLicK 10-28-03 14
 RE: Mrs. Rupert Flies to Panama silentJ 10-28-03 15
   RE: Mrs. Rupert Flies to Panama VerucaSalt 10-29-03 16
   RE: Mrs. Rupert Flies to Panama Brownroach 10-30-03 17
 Mad Libs Anyone? Jims02 10-31-03 18
   RE: Mad Libs Anyone? aethelstan 10-31-03 19
       Bearded man kiki_k 10-31-03 20
           Rupert Magic Fingers 11-03-03 21
   Update from Snewser Bebo 11-06-03 22
       RE: Update from Snewser Brownroach 11-06-03 23
           VicVega still kicking! Krautboy 11-06-03 24
               RE: VicVega still kicking! Brownroach 11-06-03 25
                   RE: VicVega still kicking! Bebo 11-06-03 26
                       RE: VicVega still kicking! Brownroach 11-06-03 27
       Another Update from Snewser bebekid 11-06-03 28
           RE: Another Update from Snewser Brownroach 11-07-03 29
               RE: Another Update from Snewser VerucaSalt 11-07-03 30
               I agree idiotcowboy 11-07-03 32
               RE: Another Update from Snewser bebekid 11-07-03 33
           RE: Another Update from Snewser Befuzzled 11-07-03 31
 Sandra's husband flies to Panama bebekid 11-08-03 34
   RE: Sandra's husband flies to Panam... VerucaSalt 11-10-03 35
       RE: Sandra's husband flies to Panam... Brownroach 11-10-03 36
           RE: Sandra's husband flies to Panam... bebekid 11-10-03 37
               Fields and Shell SPEC Befuzzled 11-10-03 38
       RE: T KLicK 11-10-03 47
           RE: T forehead 11-10-03 49
           KLicK! bebekid 11-11-03 50
 RE: Mrs. Rupert Flies to Panama URang 11-10-03 39
   RE: Mrs. Rupert Flies to Panama Befuzzled 11-10-03 40
       RE: Mrs. Rupert Flies to Panama URang 11-10-03 43
   RE: Mrs. Rupert Flies to Panama Brownroach 11-10-03 41
       RE: Mrs. Rupert Flies to Panama VerucaSalt 11-10-03 42
           RE: Mrs. Rupert Flies to Panama Bebo 11-10-03 44
               RE: Mrs. Rupert Flies to Panama Brownroach 11-10-03 45
                   RE: Mrs. Rupert Flies to Panama VerucaSalt 11-10-03 46
                       RE: Mrs. Rupert Flies to Panama Brownroach 11-10-03 48
                           RE: Mrs. Rupert Flies to Panama mistofleas 11-11-03 51
                               RE: Mrs. Rupert Flies to Panama aethelstan 11-11-03 52
                               RE: Mrs. Rupert Flies to Panama pdragonfly 11-11-03 53
 Family Reunion Ep? LookeeLoo 11-11-03 54

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-27-03, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "doesn't matter"
where she flew from. the length of flight isn't always related exactly to how often flights go or how cheap they are. methinks probably doesn't mean much through where she was routed.

- still sad Rupert has to go one day

aethelstan 4435 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-27-03, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Mrs. Rupert Flies to Panama"
She may have had to fly to LA to sign confidentiality agreements or something. or to meet up with the other family members.

-aethelstan

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-03, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Mr411's posts"
VerucaSalt posted these in the challenge thread, but I think this spoiler could use its own discussion thread since it also indicates that Burton is coming back. These were the posts:

Mr411
(10/27/03 12:58 pm)
Reply Rupert Doesn't participate in the "Loved Ones RC'......
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have confirmed that Laura Boneham flew to Panama from LA on the early Saturday morning the 19th of July, arriving in Panama the same day. However, she flew out of Panama the next day at 19:15 to LA. I would imagine that CBS would send 8 loved ones to the RC because the TC the night before that RC someone would get booted but they wouldn't know who that person is. So my statement is this. They take 8 loved ones to the island. The night before the RC Rupert gets booted, and they fly Laura out of the island the next day because she wouldn't participate in the RC. I know this because a few confirmed loved ones, Peter Waydo(husband) and Deborah Roberts(mom), flew out of Panama on the afternoon of the 21st. So Rupert gets the boot in the TC before the loved ones RC...

Mr411
(10/27/03 1:18 pm)
Reply reply
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The flight reservations for Roberts, Waydo, Boneham and Bradley Williams were all made for the same dates coming and going. The only person that had a flight change was Laura and that ticket was purchased that day, so I doubt that it was a previous engagement, otherwise they would have booked the flight originally for that day, instead of for the 21st of July.

----------------
(Bradley Williams is Darrah's boyfriend.)

cleaningwoman 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-27-03, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cleaningwoman Click to send private message to cleaningwoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Mr411's posts"
LAST EDITED ON 10-27-03 AT 05:03 PM (EST)

We really don't know that Mrs. Rupert is the only person whose returning flight was changed because this list only shows 4 people. What about the rest of them? There should be 7 people on the island now but only four "loved ones" are accounted for here.

10-27-03, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Mr411's posts"
If I remember, Mr411 works in the travel industry and that's how he was originally able to find out that Peter Waydo (Christa's fiance) flew down there.

He probably just uncovered these others more recently, so maybe he's still working on figuring out the remaining ones.

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-27-03, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "So..."
Does this mean, then, that Rupert just barely misses the Loved One Visit challenge because he was voted off the night before?

I hear that our own li'l Bebekid is like the Spoiling Queen of the Universe now. How cool is that? ~ SherpaDave

10-27-03, 05:17 PM (EST)
7. "RE: So..."
That's what Mr411 is speculating. Some people on Sucks don't think it seems that conclusive though.

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-03, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: So..."
I'm going to have to agree with the naysayers on this one. There are any number of reason that Mrs. Boneham decided to fly back before the others. Perhaps she doesn't like Panama. Perhaps since she wasn't going to get to see her sweetie (as in if he lost the challenge), she didn't want to stay there any longer than necessary.

I don't think this is telling of anything other than Ruperts wife left earlier than the other loved ones.

Personally, if my husband had made it to the loved ones visit time and then got voted off. I'd stick around a little longer and sneak a visit when he was allowed to go do some tourist stuff. (if booted players aren't on the jury, once merge has happened booted players are usually allowed to take trips and stuff).

--cynical since 1982

10-27-03, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Mr 411"
Yeah, I read the thread at Sucks and I agree with Misto. This is not conclusive enough. But it does sound like Rupert survives episode 7 and the "Twist"ed Ghost Tribe. Yay!

Funny how fickle spoilers are, especially at Sucks. After Burton was voted off and Snewser downgraded him and Christa, everyone was poo-pooing Mr 411. Today, they are singing his praises. His info has not been contradictory to my spoiler, so I'm cautiously optimistic that his spoilers are correct.

I hear that our own li'l Bebekid is like the Spoiling Queen of the Universe now. How cool is that? ~ SherpaDave

1unatic 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-27-03, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 1unatic Click to send private message to 1unatic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Mrs. Rupert Flies to Panama"
whether it's true or not that rupert gets voted out the night before, remember that people expected him to leave around ep. 3. At least this means he sticks around awhile.

Joyful 232 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-27-03, 06:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Joyful Click to send private message to Joyful Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Mrs. Rupert Flies to Panama"
Maybe Mrs. Rupert flew back earlier because they have a small child. (Didn't I read they have a four-year-old daughter???)
I'm with Misto on this one, if Ruppie had been voted off the day before the family visit it would make more sense that she would stick around (at least the extra day) to visit with her husband at the LL (or as I'll call it when Rupert gets there: EALERL) whom she had not seen for a while. I think it's more likely she had the visit and flew back early because of her job, or child. She would have no reason to stay the extra day if Rupert was still in the tribe and could not visit with her after the challenge.

SurvivorSherri 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-28-03, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorSherri Click to send private message to SurvivorSherri Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Mrs. Rupert Flies to Panama"
I agree that it may simply be a childcare issue. This article about Rupert from the Indianapolis Star includes several quotes from Rupert's father but none from his mother, which leads me to believe she is somehow out of the picture (dead? divorced?)The only other family member mentioned is a brother and sister-in-law in North Carolina. Rupert's father does live within easy driving distance (about 2 hours), so I guess it depends on whether Mrs Rupert felt comfortable leaving their 4 year old daughter with grandpa for one night or two.

http://www.indystar.com/print/articles/6/085534-2966-047.html

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-28-03, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Mrs. Rupert Flies to Panama"
I also think that this could be just a MB spoiler buster - ie. Everyone will think Rupert gets voted out - but he really doesnt. I think it is just think was way to easily found information.

KLicK 316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-28-03, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KLicK Click to send private message to KLicK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Mrs. Rupert Flies to Panama"
LAST EDITED ON 10-28-03 AT 05:19 PM (EST)

Rupert's mother is in the picture and attends survivor parties with someone I know from spoilerland. We're working on getting more info...

OOPS -- might be MIL. I'll keep checking (edited to correct MIL/Mom confusion)

silentJ 336 desperate attention whore postings

10-28-03, 07:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail silentJ Click to send private message to silentJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Mrs. Rupert Flies to Panama"
If Rupert was voted out the night before the Loved Ones Challenge, that would be more reason to keep Mrs. Boneham there. Sending her back early risks letting a spoiler out, as we have seen. I would think MB would go ahead and spend the extra 100 bucks to put her up in a hotel one more night even though she wasn't needed.

I also wonder why they didn't just charter a flight flight from Miami. Would have only cost a few thousand more and would have had lessened the spoiler risk. Heck, they might as well just fly out all 16 loved ones and give half a free vacation.

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-03, 07:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Mrs. Rupert Flies to Panama"
Latest from 411

And as far as Lil getting back into the game, yes she does, her husband Lonnie flew with the rest of the loved ones. If you don't believe me, watch the show.........
I'll come back here after Rupert gets voted off, talk to you then!

10-30-03, 01:01 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Mrs. Rupert Flies to Panama"
I'm sure all the loved ones' travel arrangements are carefully coordinated by the production staff out of L.A. and that they are all brought to L.A. first and leave together on a flight from there.

I don't think Mrs. Rupert would arbitrarily decide to return early because of child-care issues or whatever. She'd have been told she was being flown there for x number of days, and she'd plan on that and take care of whatever domestic arrangements were needed accordingly.

It's possible that if Rupert was the one voted out, the production staff gave Mrs. Rupert the option of moving up her return flight, and that she took them up on it. Since she went there expressly expecting to see Rupert, I don't think she'd feel like hanging around if she wasn't going to see him and everyone else was going to see their loved ones.

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-03, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Mad Libs Anyone?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-31-03 AT 11:28 AM (EST)

First of all, this seems way too interesting to toss away yet, so BUMP!

Second, it might be a good idea to try to fill in the blanks to figure out who's missing from the Family Reward.

Supposedly they take 8 loved ones to Panama.

People Confirmed/Rumored right before Reward Challenge:

Darrah (Bradley Williams, boyfriend)
Rupert (Laura Boneham, wife)
Burton (Deborah Roberts, mom
Christa (Peter Waydo, husband)
Lillian (Lonnie, husband... Veruca's post)
________
________
________

That's 5 people identified. Who would logically fill those last three spots, making up the Final 3?

Andrew
Ryan O
Tijuana
Jon
Sandra

I'm getting a rough timeline in my head.

10. Ep 7B boot
9. Ep 8 boot
8. Possibly Rupert?

And then we have:
Christa
Darrah
Burton
Lillian
_______
_______
_______

So, who fills up #10 and #9? Right now, I'm leaning toward Andrew and Ryan O. If Morgan is Pagonging Drake, why would Rupert's wife go to Panama, as well as Christa's? I see Christa and Rupert as the main targets at Drake.

The fact that Rupert is STILL around looks REALLY bad for Morgan. Rupert is SO gung ho about Drake, so I don't see him turning on his tribe. Maybe he goes on an immunity run? Well, then why is CHRISTA still around? Yeah, MAYBE Morgan could get rid of Jon and Sandra as #10 and #9, but why would you boot Sandra over strong Christa? Weird...

Oh well... IMHO, I have (in no order):

Rupert
Christa
Darrah
Lillian
Burton
Tijuana
Jon
Sandra

(Wasn't there a spoiler at the beginning of the year about 5 out of the Final 7 being female? Just wondering. I haven't heard anything about it for a long time...)

PhoenixMons rocks!

10-31-03, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Mad Libs Anyone?"
I'd say thatthe final 3 family members are Tijuana, Sandra and Ryan meaning that Andrew, Rupert and Jon are the next to go.

The reason for Ryan is that I think that the spoiler information has already been discredited and I wouldn't be surprised that as Darrah's biggest ally (didn't he insist that she stay and Lillian go in Ep. 3?) he could be the bearded fellow in F3.

-aethelstan
I am a moth. The OT board is the flame.

PS. Good idea to bump this. It is a good spoiler topic.

kiki_k 1444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-31-03, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kiki_k Click to send private message to kiki_k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Bearded man"
LAST EDITED ON 10-31-03 AT 11:49 AM (EST)

Burton had a heavy beard at last night's challenge for the outkasts -- HE could def. be the bearded guy from the final three includes a "bearded guy" spoiler -- assuming he is the one who is resurrected. This jibs with Lil making final three -- as members of the outcasts, Burton's loyalty will be foremost with the other outcast who comes back with him -- i.e., for revenge purposes -- and all the outcasts looked "close" with each other, as if they have had time to bond.
Edited to add -- and, if the final three end up being Burton (bearded man spoiler), Lil (older woman spoiler) and Sandra (washington state spoiler) it would certainly fit the irony of Sandra saying "if Burton comes back, I'm going to fall out" or something to that effect. This can certainly happen if Sandra and Burton are the two who "make amends" OR if Lil goes to Drake, bonds with Sandra and then, via outcast bond, facilitates an accord between Burton and Sandra.

compliments of GeorgiaBelle

Beauty Product Queen of the Boards and a fancy girl to boot!

Magic Fingers 377 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-03, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magic%20Fingers Click to send private message to Magic%20Fingers Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Rupert"
Since SNN has reported that Rupert is in the Survivor All-Star http://www.survivornews.net/news.php?id=325 does that have any baring on his wife flying in and out so fast? Does that help confirm him getting booted soon? If I did not post the link correctly, could someone correct that for me.

Thanks,
Magic Fingers

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-03, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Update from Snewser"
Here's the current blurb from Snewser's scorecard for Rupert:

Participation in the All-Star suggests his unavailability for media appearances poses no problem. Then again, they probably know the All Star cast is the worst kept secret anyway. Who cares? The enigmatic Mr411 has him pegged to go right after Andrew and RyanO.

So, fitting this into Jims' Mad Libs, this gives us:

10. Andrew
9. Rhino
8. Rupert

Just like Jims suggested. Would it make sense that they boot Rupert at this stage. Absolutely, I say.

Original Drake has a 5-3 advantage. They have one extra member that they can get rid of without losing numerical advantage. Who to go for? Logic would suggest that now would be a good time to pick off an IC threat, who could mix up the pecking up with a run. That would suggest Burton and Rupert as the biggest targets. Either Burton wins the individual IC, or he somehow manages to convince the tribe that already booted him once that Rupert is the bigger threat. Rupert goes, Original Drake is still up 4-3.

We really do have guidelines here. Believe it or not, the Guidelines make things more fun. Really.

11-06-03, 11:59 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Update from Snewser"
Agree, and with Drake up 5-4 after Andrew's gone, it makes sense that Drake gets rid of Rhino next week.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-06-03, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "VicVega still kicking!"
That would make Ryan a victim of the merge/swap/twist that Vicvega conjectured about...and it would give Ryan an opportunity to "not care much for the Drake women" who go on to boot him.

The real challenge is going to be to figure out who wins Individual immunity...

Krautboy

11-06-03, 01:15 PM (EST)
25. "RE: VicVega still kicking!"
Well, since you think Burton is going to Morgan it would have to be Burton, wouldn't it?

11-06-03, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: VicVega still kicking!"
If Burton goes to Morgan, then he absolutely must win IC next episode to stay in the game. Drake + Lil would have a 5-4 advantage, with the Morgan 3 only too willing to have their newest tribe mate take the fall.

But if Burton goes to Drake, then it really doesn't matter who wins individual IC. The only way Rhino would stay is to win IC, otherwise, he's the obvious target for the Drake 5.

We really do have guidelines here. Believe it or not, the Guidelines make things more fun. Really.

11-06-03, 01:44 PM (EST)
27. "RE: VicVega still kicking!"
Exactly. So if we see Burton go to Morgan tonight, I'd say next week's IC winner is a lock at that moment.

11-06-03, 11:44 PM (EST)
28. "Another Update from Snewser"
This was on Sucks after tonight's episode aired:

Snewser
(11/6/03 8:47 pm)

Re: Rupert Doesn't participate in the "Loved Ones RC'..

Quote (Mr 411):

I have confirmed that Laura Boneham flew to Panama from LA on the early Saturday morning the 19th of July, arriving in Panama the same day. However, she flew out of Panama the next day at 19:15 to LA.

Then Snewser says:

I think this is incorrect, by the way. The part about leaving on the 20th. You may know Rupert is booted 2 weeks from now, but it's not for that reason.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Which implies that Snewser knows the reason Rupert is booted 2 weeks from now.

11-07-03, 06:46 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Another Update from Snewser"
Which implies that Snewser knows the reason Rupert is booted 2 weeks from now.

I don't see that, bebekid. I think Snewser doesn't have anything concrete on Rupert right now. On the scorecard he says:

Participation in the All-Star suggests his unavailability for media appearances poses no problem. Then again, they probably know the All Star cast is the worst kept secret anyway. Who cares? The enigmatic Mr411 has him pegged to go right after Andrew and RyanO

Mr.411 was adamant that Andrew was going this week, and he did. Snewser must suspect that Mr.411 has a good source, and therefore might have solid info on Rupert leaving in two weeks.

But Mr.411's initial spec about Rupert leaving was based solely on what he found out about Mrs. Rupert's changed return flight. If that information was wrong, Mr.411 has nothing else to peg Rupert's boot on right now, I don't think.

Unless Mr.411 got an additional source in the interim (someone who was able to give him Andrew and Ryan O. in that order).

11-07-03, 07:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Another Update from Snewser"
BR, while I'm not positive, there was quite a bit of discussion regarding Andrew and I believe I read somewhere in those massive threads that he was speculating on Andrew and Ryan but I'll try to locate where I saw that.

idiotcowboy 1135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-07-03, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail idiotcowboy Click to send private message to idiotcowboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "I agree"
while I'm loathe to try and interpret anything Snewers says, I would suspect by the wording he knows for a fact that the airline spoiler is wrong/bogus.

-ICB

11-07-03, 09:45 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Another Update from Snewser"
You are right, Brownroach!

I was interpreting Snewser's statement wrong. I thought "reason" meant the reason Rupert is booted. But I guess Snewser's "reason" had to do with how Mr411 knows that Rupert goes right before the loved one challenge.

Yes, I am guilty of picking apart every single word Snewser says! But I always take interest in the posts he makes at Sucks.

Befuzzled 65 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-07-03, 08:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Befuzzled Click to send private message to Befuzzled Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Another Update from Snewser"
I got the impression that Snewser was suggesting that Mr411 may well know that Rupert is going, but is not being forthcoming about how it is that he knows.

But he could be implying many different things. Or nothing.
I'm confused. I'm befuddled. I'm befuzzled.

11-08-03, 11:46 AM (EST)
34. "Sandra's husband flies to Panama"
LAST EDITED ON 11-08-03 AT 11:47 AM (EST)

Mr411 just confirmed it on Sucks:

Mr411
(11/8/03 10:36 am)
Reply Sandra's husband went to Panama.....
I have now 100% confirmed that Sandra's husband was on the flight as well, which was made all the more easier by the fact that he is in the Army. Due to the nature of his job in the Army it made tracking him a little easier than the rest but at the same time it adds a bit of a risk to what I'm doing.
I saw his name on the manifest the first day, but you have to understand that his job and clearance caused me to pause to be sure that their wouldn't be any ramifications, but he was on the flight.
There are two more out there that I can't confirm. They probably didn't bring anyone that we can associate with them ie. family members with the same last name, close loved ones, but I'm working on it!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------

So we now have definite family visit spoilers on: Darrah, Sandra, Christa, Burton, Lil, and Rupert. I don't know of any confirmation on RyanO, Tijuana, or Jon. But at least one of those should still be in the game at that time.

11-10-03, 12:40 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Sandra's husband flies to Panama"
On same thread there

Posted by Snewser

Laura Boneham
Dan Fields
Lonnie Morris
DeeDee Roberts
William Shell
Marcus Twine
Peter Waydo
Bradley Williams

Copa 448 7/21 (arrives LAX at 11:50pm)

Like I say, this tells us nothing about E9. Only E8.
Have fun.

11-10-03, 12:46 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Sandra's husband flies to Panama"
Of course, he coyly doesn't say who Dan Fields and William Shell are. That would just confirm this week's boot.

11-10-03, 01:05 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Sandra's husband flies to Panama"
Ya gotta love Snewser. He is such a DAW. He lvoes to see everyone pick apart every word he says. I'm sure it is a power trip for him.

That said, we have 72 hours to figure out who Fields and Shell belong to. I bet someone figures it out by Thursday.

11-10-03, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Befuzzled Click to send private message to Befuzzled Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "Fields and Shell SPEC"
LAST EDITED ON 11-10-03 AT 01:31 PM (EST)

If you were to ask certain individuals over at that site who Fields and Shell relate to, the enigmatic response would be:
William Shell = Tijuana
Dan Fields = Jon

Take that for what it is worth. Quite possibly nothing. Who knows.

It may at least be a starting point for those of you with the ability to match up this kind of info. Heh, given that the only name missing is Ryan O, it's not much of a starting point I suppose.

edited to stress that this is completely just heresay only

KLicK 316 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-03, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KLicK Click to send private message to KLicK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: T"
A poster at Survivor Addicts saw a local interview on 9/18/03 with an man name "Shell." He gave information about Tijuana. A woman was also featured (last name Shell) who T refers to as "mom."

http://boards.survivoraddicts.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10474

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-10-03, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: T"
Thanks KLicK!

If Dan Fields is indeed Jon Dalton's buddy, that seals it for Ryan O. (Not that there was much doubt about it anyway.)

forehead

11-11-03, 10:24 AM (EST)
50. "KLicK!"
TDT is crediting YOU with finding the "Shell" info on his boot pick this week. Way to go!

Blows is getting all kinds of recognition this season. Woo Hoo!

URang 30 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-03, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail URang Click to send private message to URang Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Mrs. Rupert Flies to Panama"
Hey all. Since I am very new to this I was just curious about the spoilers that you all refer to. (Snewser, Griffe, Mr411)
What makes them so special? Is it past history? I see on the SN website that snewser seems to have some insider info and is a PROVEN spoiler. He seems to be the leader.
What do we know about Mr411 or Griffe?
I tried to look up information on them and found snewser is Tim Gilman, (Not too sure if he is same as the software engineer in cali.) I haven’t found much on the others.
Sorry if this is not in the right location. I am still trying to figure out where topics go and what all the acronyms are. (DAW? – IMO? – IMHO?)
Thanks to all.
URANG

11-10-03, 02:42 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Mrs. Rupert Flies to Panama"
DAW = Desperate Attention Whore
IMO = In My Opinion
IMHO = In My Humble Opinion

URang 30 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-03, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail URang Click to send private message to URang Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Mrs. Rupert Flies to Panama"
AH...now things are starting to make sense....
Thanks BeFuzzled & BR
URANG

11-10-03, 02:57 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Mrs. Rupert Flies to Panama"
URang, I think Mr 411 just surfaced recently, but Griffe has a lot of past cred -- according to AyaK (one of the mods here), she has been around spoiling since season 1.

11-10-03, 03:17 PM (EST)
42. "RE: Mrs. Rupert Flies to Panama"
Considering Mr. Fairplay doesn't "strike" me as someone who would have family come visit, a drinking buddy seems to be someone he'd invite.

Tijuana is listed to have a brother, last name different? Could be explained or a boyfriend.

Also wasn't the spoiler information out there somewhere that a male wins the family reward challenge? So much has been posted I've been losing track.

11-10-03, 03:44 PM (EST)
44. "RE: Mrs. Rupert Flies to Panama"
Also wasn't the spoiler information out there somewhere that a male wins the family reward challenge?

The only time I've heard a specific gender referenced is in the Accidental Tourist post, about the stay at a resort. The winner was male and got to bring someone along.

I wonder if that's this week's challenge?

11-10-03, 03:51 PM (EST)
45. "RE: Mrs. Rupert Flies to Panama"
That's what I'm thinking, it could be this week. This was the info from Accidental Tourist:

Look for a reward challenge involving an overnight stay at luxurious Hacienda Del Mar. Sources say the winner is male and allowed to take a guest. The Family Visit Challenge is also back for a return engagement.

11-10-03, 03:54 PM (EST)
46. "RE: Mrs. Rupert Flies to Panama"
Thanks much bebo and BR. See I told you with the spoilers run wild that things are getting lost to me in confusion.

Overnight stay? Hmmmm. I would try so hard not to win this challenge but then I'm not starving and wanting a comfortable bed. Perhaps this may be why (if Rupert did win this) why I can't find him in all this hubbub going on except for the challenges.

11-10-03, 04:40 PM (EST)
48. "RE: Mrs. Rupert Flies to Panama"
I'm pretty much convinced Rupert is gonna win this -- the question is, who does he bring with him? Lillian and Ryan are also missing from the hubbub, is it one of them?

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-03, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: Mrs. Rupert Flies to Panama"
I can easily see Rupert winning this challenge and bringing Lillian. Ruppie knows that Lil needs to be cajoled along. (remember him standing behind Andrew shaking his head to Lil like he was saying "don't believe him, stay with us it's your only hope...").

He'll take Lil to let her know she's in a solid alliance. Ruppie also won't think about or even suspect that people might plot against him if he's gone overnight. He's secure (which is good and bad) as far as he's concerned.

--realizes this should have gone in the other thread and apologizes for the mini hijack

11-11-03, 11:10 AM (EST)
52. "RE: Mrs. Rupert Flies to Panama"
That makes a lot of sense, Misto. Rupert does need to try to cement Lil's loyalties in his alliance.

Then again, so does Jon. And it was Jon who brought Lil over to the Drake side initially. So, he being the freaken' puppetmaster that he is probably wants to get another 1-1 alliance like he had with Shawn originally.

I wonder if Jon thinks he's in as much hot water as we think he is?

Another quality creation by JSlice

pdragonfly 318 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-03, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pdragonfly Click to send private message to pdragonfly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "RE: Mrs. Rupert Flies to Panama"
LAST EDITED ON 11-11-03 AT 11:19 AM (EST)

If this picture was before the RC - I see Rupert with his arms folded looking at the other end. Hopefully he realizes that something is going on with the male members who have gathered at the other end. Perhaps he wants to firm up his alliance and takes Jon - who he has a better relationship than Burton. This way he can find out what the others are planning and if he truly can trust Burton. (Big No - but then you can't trust Jon either.)

If he took Lil - he will only upset Christa and Sandra (I know I would be.)

The most unlikely couple? Rupert and Jon.

LookeeLoo 1169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-11-03, 07:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LookeeLoo Click to send private message to LookeeLoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "Family Reunion Ep?"
I could not find this, but may have missed it. Is it anticipated that the Family Reunion ep is #9 - Swimming with the Sharks?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •