The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hairdo Countdown"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

absolutelynewhooker 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-17-05, 01:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail absolutelynewhooker Click to send private message to absolutelynewhooker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hairdo Countdown"
I think a lite-noted, non-moderated thread is in order more currently than ever!

Heres my favorite Hairdo countdown...since all the HG's this season have extremely different do's, and personalities aside...please give me your own opinion!

6. Jill- I think a relaxed do would have her temporarily feeling better.

5. Jessica- bland bland bland, get some highlights or something.

4. Allison- nice style all around but the orange hue has got to go. Please take next Sunday to go buy some Red Out at Sally's!

3. Christina- much calmer shade of red, cute layers, almost too trendy; but at least it fits her style.

2. TJ- Great highlights, layering, enviable Hollywood-style hair.

1. Lisa- this bob was as popular in the 60's as it is now. It is perfect for her age or any age, and era, for that matter. All she needs is highlights if she wants to update anything.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Hairdo Countdown PaintNmyNails 11-17-05 1
   RE: Hairdo Countdown bentherdunthat 12-16-05 4
 RE: Hairdo Countdown ggdreamer 11-17-05 2
 RE: Hairdo Countdown BeenThere 12-16-05 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PaintNmyNails 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-17-05, 02:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PaintNmyNails Click to send private message to PaintNmyNails Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Hairdo Countdown"
Cute thread! I agree they need some hair help. I work in a salon.

Allison's orange hair is really gross. I noticed she was having one of the other house mates do her roots. Kitchen beautician is never a good thing. If you go to a beauty supply like Sally's to buy hair color the clerks are not required to be licensed. If you are asking what to buy they aren't really the people to trust. She needs a major color correction. Not sure what color she is trying to get...lol. The clown orange is gross.

Lisa's hair I don't really hate but I think it really makes her face look even more angular than it needs to look. It would look nice on someone else. She is so thin. It needs to be rounder or softer or something.

Christina might look pretty with fun short hair. She has a cute face. Maybe some high and low lights to add dimention and volume. A drastic hair change could represent the drastic changes she is making with her life.

Jill's hair just looks like too much work. Maybe something more simple and natural. She will be in the hospital and in bed healing.

Jessica has an unique face shape. I think she needs more layers and high lites to create more movement.

TJ has pretty hair. It looks healthy and thick. Maybe she could try adding some curls to soften herself up a bit.

bentherdunthat 518 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-16-05, 08:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bentherdunthat Click to send private message to bentherdunthat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Hairdo Countdown"
Before "The Cancer", Allison was a natural redhead. I think she's trying to recreate it. Last season after she had it done at the salon by a professional colorist, it looked good. I imagine to save money (roll eyes) she's doing it herself (herself means TJ). Problem is that a natural and good-looking red is almost impossible to get off a shelf from a single bottle. If she's committed to keeping the red she really needs it done professionally. She's coming perilously close to the Ronald mcDonald look.

I agree about Lisa's cut. She needs a softer look, and a MOISTURE treatment! I'd like to see her in a less harsh style. It looks like she has a lot of body in her hair..a softer style, some length and a lighter color would do miracles in making her look less corpse-like.

I think Jessica's hair-while beautiful-overpowers her. Her hair "wears" her. It needs layering and lightening.

Christina I could see in some shorter choppy layers. It would be age appropriate for her and make her look less shaggy. As long as it's well maintained it would help pull together a more polished look for her. It would also help give her hair some volume. I'd also go with something closer to her natural color. I think she's overlightened in the past.

TJ has GORGEOUS hair. I've noticed that sometimes it looks a little dry though. Maybe a shine serum? Some layering around her face might help soften her look a bit.

As for Jill...I don't know. I agree something simple as she will be recouperating.

ggdreamer 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-17-05, 03:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ggdreamer Click to send private message to ggdreamer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Hairdo Countdown"
Jill - something easy to care for while she recovers
Jessica - some layers, highlights and maybe a couple of inches lopped off
Allison - maybe a neutral brown with highlights; get rid of the 'please notice me' red - it doesn't look that great with her skin tone(imo)
Christina - maybe cut to shoulder-length. I like it more wavy than straight.
TJ - some soft bangs and layering to the front; hightlights;
parted on one side instead of down the middle; maybe two to three inches cut off the ends.
Lisa - I like the straight flat iron look on her- it tames the frizzies. I'd like to see a softer brown on her with hightlights.

My favorite SO hair makeover was Lori from season 1. That style was perfect for her.

BeenThere 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-16-05, 08:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BeenThere Click to send private message to BeenThere Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Hairdo Countdown"
This brought me a good laugh! My additions:

Lisa's 'do' fits her: stern, unyielding and just plain uninteresting

Jill: I think the curls may be giving her a lift and making her feel better about herself; and I like them!

Allison really needs a makeover, including hair. Lots of potential, not lived up to.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •