The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Will"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Fluffy 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-20-04, 00:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Fluffy Click to send private message to Fluffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Will"
I think that it is funny how upset Will got when just a week ago he and his secret alliance laid in bed and said their hit list which was Drew and A. He is just mad because she got him first. I really like Will but it is a game and he went out as a very poor sport. He pinky swore with A and he was going to kick her out so what is the difference. Jase went out showing more class than Will did

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Will Captain_Savem 08-20-04 1
 RE: Will motormouth 08-20-04 2
   RE: Will Cinnamarie 08-20-04 3
       RE: Will sum1smum 08-20-04 5
           RE: Will yourstruly 08-20-04 6
               RE: Will sum1smum 08-20-04 8
   RE: Will Captain_Savem 08-20-04 11
 RE: Will RealityAddict 08-20-04 4
 RE: Will boaster 08-20-04 7
 RE: Will steppingrazor42 08-20-04 9
   RE: Will skyhoneybear 08-20-04 10
       RE: Will Lasann 08-20-04 12
 RE: Will lynnz05 08-21-04 13
 RE: Will jld2594 08-22-04 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-20-04, 01:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Will"

Yeah, I agree Fluffy. Although Adria's actions were a bit shady this past week, Will could have handled it with a little more class than he did tonight. He made himself look bad tonight. It only went to justify Adria's decision. I bet Jase was laughing his ass off tonight, because "the chickens came home to roost" so to speak. The Twins better be shaking in their booties because Nakomis is going to exact a vengence like we haven't seen. (I Love her!!)

And Nak looked a lot cuter with pink hair tonight, or maybe it was the "rack" action going on with that shirt...

Courtesy of Slice & Dice Chop Shop ©2004 All Rights Reserved U.C.B. Local #69

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-20-04, 02:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Will"
I also agree Fluffy. Will is having some serious selective memory problems right now. I hope A or Natalie end up with him next week. That would be good TV. (if only we could see it) BTW, welcome.

*waves to cappy even tho he never waves to me*

Cinnamarie 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-20-04, 08:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cinnamarie Click to send private message to Cinnamarie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Will"
I don't think the selective memory is hitting as bad as you think. I think everything changed the moment Natalie joined the house (obviously). That is when Adria broke the alliance. Which really does make sense, but I didn't see Will thinking immediately (or Nik or Karen, even) that their alliance dropped by one... in fact, they all embraced Natalie. BUT, Adria drew the line... once that happened, then YES, I agree, Will then (and Nik and Karen) lol chose a seperate side... what other option did he have? I was very pleased that Diane voted for Will, though. Might hurt her with the twins, but thankfully with Nik as HOH, it helped her completely! I actually feel sorry for Will to have to spend next week with a twin (unless this next vote goes completely wrong). But, again I agree with you that it'd make GREATER TV to have to watch their interaction in that house. I'd love to be the fly on that wall. Gotta run to Philadelphia now... long day ahead... can't wait until tomorrow. Yeah! Love this season's big brother MUCH MORE than last season. Last season was nothing compared to this one.

sum1smum 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-20-04, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sum1smum Click to send private message to sum1smum Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Will"
I actually feel
>sorry for Will to have
>to spend next week with
>a twin

Au contraire! I think Will would LOVE a week alone to taunt and torture Adria!

However, if the other hamsters want to REALLY punish A, they'll vote Natalie off, and leave A feeling alone and friendless. However, that wouldn't be quite as much fun for Will, but I think he'd still enjoy himself.

So, I say, let's give Will the best parting gift ever -- A for a week, with nowhere to run and no twin to cry to!

yourstruly 64 desperate attention whore postings

08-20-04, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail yourstruly Click to send private message to yourstruly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Will"
If Will lives up to his actions so far. He will just ignore her and slash her in interview times. Will is to chicken for open confrontation.

sum1smum 63 desperate attention whore postings

08-20-04, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sum1smum Click to send private message to sum1smum Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Will"
You could be right, but A isn't, and I could see her forcing a confrontation. And, then, I think Will might very well let loose. After all, he has nothing to lose now. While in the house, playing the game, everyone I'm sure feels more restrained, because you never know who you might need to cozy up to the next week. Once out, who knows what they'll do or say!

I don't have the live feed, but I might be willing to pay to watch W and A alone in the jury house for a week!

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings

08-20-04, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Will"

*waves to mouth*

Courtesy of Slice & Dice Chop Shop ©2004 All Rights Reserved U.C.B. Local #69

You Daw you

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-20-04, 08:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Will"
Welcome Fluffy! Those were almost my exact words to my co-workers this morning. I am a twin fan, but think A could have made some better decisions...BUT, Will acted like a baby. He lied when he told Julie that he was behind A 100% b/c just weeks before he was plotting against her. You are right that Will was just upset b/c A got him first. He behaved like a spoiled brat and I couldn't agree more that Jase left the house with more class.

boaster 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-20-04, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail boaster Click to send private message to boaster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Will"
I completely agree. Will was a really poor sport. It was almost embarrassing to watch him. Plus, he completely could have saved himself if he hadn't turned so nasty so fast after being nominated.

steppingrazor42 283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-20-04, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail steppingrazor42 Click to send private message to steppingrazor42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Will"
Sore loser!!! ahh I was so upset with him last night, talk about drama queen, there have been people so much more out witted than that and taken it with more stride. He's such a sore loser. I so badly wanted CBS to show him clips of himself plotting to get rid of the twins in the past 2-3 weeks. What a baby!

skyhoneybear 158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-20-04, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail skyhoneybear Click to send private message to skyhoneybear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Will"
Sorry guys, I think Will went out the right way. All the BS Adria said about him being a pawn, I would want her dirty paws touching me either. All it was the best, especially since it was on Live
TV. Don't worry, Marvin will avenge Will's departure.

"I don't wanna grow up, I'm a grown a$$ kid"---Kanye West "Through the Fire"
"If Karma is a boomerang, I will see you sooner than later."---Will, Big Brother 5, USA

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings

08-20-04, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Will"
I too think Will went out the right way. I can't wait to see the revenge Marvin dishes, unless he thinks of the game and plays it all nice. Let's see: it is A&N, Cowpoke and Drew; Nak, Karen, Marvin with Diane examining her conscience. Nak better get rid of A, N or Drew. I think Drew may be a better victim so that Diane will get back on board. Remember Cowpoke told Drew that Diane has to go. I can't wait to see how Nak manages this!

lynnz05 12 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-04, 02:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lynnz05 Click to send private message to lynnz05 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Will"
I loved the way Will went out. I liked those twins for awhile and then when they put my two favorite players up i decided they were no good. so i loved the way he treated them when he left

jld2594 10 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-04, 00:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jld2594 Click to send private message to jld2594 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Will"
Will is such a jerk and I have a 10 child and she acts better than the stuff Will showed. Go home to yourself a man.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •