The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"EP6 Confessional Analysis"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-27-03, 00:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"EP6 Confessional Analysis"
EPISODE 6: Confessional Analysis

Drake made the trip to TC for the third time, so the confessional count continues to be weighted toward the Drake tribe members…

EP6 Confessional Count

Note: Numbers in parentheses are previous episodes ---EP6…(EP5)… (EP4)…(EP3)…(EP2)…(EP1).

High Confessional count:

Rupert----6…(11)…(3)…(2)…(6)…(9)
Andrew---5…(5)…(4)…(12)…(5)…(6)

It’s obvious that Rupert and Andrew continued as narrators for their respective tribes, with Rupert continuing as star of the show.

Moderate Confessional count

Sandra---4…(3)…(2)…(2)…(3)…(9)
Trish------4…(4)…(2)…(1)…(0)…(2) EP6 Boot
Jon--------3…(3)…(2)…(3)…(0)…(6)
Shawn----3…(2)…(3)…(2)…(2)…(6)

Trish peaked in EP6 after a steady increase in confessionals over the last few weeks built to a climax with her departure. Sandra, Shawn, and Jon continued in their supporting roles without any dramatic changes up or down in their confessional count

Under the Radar

Ryan O---1…(4)…(2)…(5)…(0)…(2)
Osten-----1…(1)…(1)…(2)…(3)…(8.)

Darrah----1…(2)…(1)…(1)…(1)…(1)
Christa----0…(0)…(6)…(3)…(1)…(9)
Tijuana----0…(1)…(1)…(1)…(4)…(6)

Osten, Darrah, Christa and Tijuana continued well under the radar for the second week in a row.

Ryno’s confessional count is the most interesting this week having slipped into the background after a confessional spike last week. His is the only confessional count this week with a significant change.

Conclusions:

With the merge coming soon, Rupert’s role as narrator could be passed to someone else. His story could be considered complete and as such, he should be considered vulnerable.

While Shawn should be considered vulnerable based on game logic, his confessionals do not indicate an upcoming change in his status.

Osten falls into the same category as Shawn, in that the storyline suggests that he may once again be considering quiting. His confessionals show him well under the radar without any significant changes in the last several episodes.

Based purely on confessionals, Ryno appears to be the most vulnerable. His confessional count spike last week, followed by his disappearance this week, may indicate that he is being hidden for a surprise boot in EP7.

In addition, his character was softened as he was shown being kind to the pelican, defending it from Osten. Ryno could be next...

Krautboy

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: EP6 Confessional Analysis rose 10-27-03 1
 RE: EP6 Confessional Analysis DRONES 10-27-03 2
   RE: EP6 Confessional Analysis Brownroach 10-27-03 4
 RE: EP6 Confessional Analysis badger 10-27-03 3
 RE: EP6 Confessional Analysis Brownroach 10-27-03 5
   RE: EP6 Confessional Analysis oddout 10-27-03 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

rose 313 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-27-03, 07:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rose Click to send private message to rose Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: EP6 Confessional Analysis"
Krautboy,

Excellent as always.. I tend to agree with you about Ryno, but would like to add that Andrew may also be in danger- note how his editing last week made many who previously dislike him now have a soft spot... Maybe not this week, but soon.

DRONES 615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-27-03, 08:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DRONES Click to send private message to DRONES Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: EP6 Confessional Analysis"
LAST EDITED ON 10-27-03 AT 08:00 AM (EST)

I generally agree with all of your conclusions, except for Ruperts story being almost told. His story is far from complete, and in order for him to be booted out MB is going to have to show him as less of a leader and a little bit more vulnerable. The only exception to this would be the "suprise boot" involving the BL et al.

DRONES

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-27-03, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: EP6 Confessional Analysis"
I don't think MB has to do much more with Rupert's story. The point was made last week that he is in an extremely powerful position, after the set up of him getting to know Morgan the week before. Rupert himself knows it, and even mentioned at TC that people were fearing he'd win individual IC's after a merge.

It really won't be that much of a surprise if Rupert is booted in Ep 7 (probably 7b), imo.

badger 1273 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-27-03, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail badger Click to send private message to badger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: EP6 Confessional Analysis"
Thank you Krautboy for once again contributing some excellent analysis.

I just want to concur with Rose that Andrew's time may well be up too. Like Rupert, Andrew's role as the narrator for Morgan may not save him once the tribes merge. . . .when the tribes merge. . . . if the tribes merge.

I, for one, am curious to see how the (possible) reentry of booted tribe members will fit into this confessional analysis.

-badger

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-27-03, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: EP6 Confessional Analysis"
KB, good observations about Ryno. Even though his confessional count dropped last week, he did get a reasonable amount of face time with the pelican's visit.

Osten being featured in the previews might very well be misdirection away from another Morgan getting the boot -- though I'm a little mystified by Snewser's recent downgrade of Osten while keeping him in the jury pool.

oddout 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-27-03, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oddout Click to send private message to oddout Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: EP6 Confessional Analysis"
I also seem to agree that Andrew's time has come to an end. I believe that maybe Rupert knows that Andrew is the leader at Morgan and that would therefore make Andrew a big target if the merge happens this week.

oddout

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •