The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ghost Tribe picks the next player booted off?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

DeltMIA 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-26-03, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DeltMIA Click to send private message to DeltMIA Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ghost Tribe picks the next player booted off?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-26-03 AT 03:09 PM (EST)

First time poster..so please go easy.

In the vidcaps, we see Drake, Morgan and the Ghost Tribe all competing. Perhaps if the Ghost Tribe wins they pick whoever they want to be kicked off, from either Drake or Morgan.

What do you think?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ghost Tribe picks the next play... 1unatic 10-26-03 1
   RE: Ghost Tribe picks the next play... coolflowerpowerman 10-26-03 2
 RE: Ghost Tribe picks the next play... mistofleas 10-27-03 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

1unatic 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-26-03, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 1unatic Click to send private message to 1unatic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ghost Tribe picks the next player booted off?"
the problem with this is if drake or morgan wins the Ghost tribe would be useless. Here's a variation on this. Say if Drake wins, than the ghost tribe votes off a member of the morgan tribe. Same goes for if morgan wins. However, if the ghost tribe wins, than drake and morgan both vote on a member of the ghost tribe to return to the game.

coolflowerpowerman 456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-26-03, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coolflowerpowerman Click to send private message to coolflowerpowerman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ghost Tribe picks the next player booted off?"
That seems fair. Of course, if the ghost tribe wins, I don't see why they each shouldn't get to pick someone to send home...

If you were one of the first six boots, who would you pick....?

Nicole would probably go for Tijuana
Ryan S would pick Andrew
Lillian would pick Osten
Burton would pick Christa
Michelle would pick Shawn
Trish would pick Rupert

Hey... I wouldn't be extremely sad if we got rid of those six... In fact, I'd be rather happy!

But it probably won't go down that way.

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-27-03, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ghost Tribe picks the next player booted off?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-27-03 AT 12:20 PM (EST)

Welcome to SurvivorBlows DeltMIA.

To answer your question: We have several threads and multiple discussion going already discussion this very topic.

here and here just for starters.

Things can get watered down and crazy here pretty quickly when we have too many threads with the same topics. So down be suprised or hurt if this thread gets locked. Just post your thoughts on an existing thread.

Here also is the link to the so you can take a look at and familiarize yourself with them. It makes things much easier to navigate trust me!

--seeker of truth, justice and a kick ass mojito

edited to fix a bad link

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •