The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Trish's CBS Web Chat"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

shuiheart 95 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-24-03, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shuiheart Click to send private message to shuiheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Trish's CBS Web Chat"
Again taken from survivor pheonix.

Trish

A couple of interesting tidbits...

Q: We all know that you and the other bootees come back next week. Were you shocked when you heard this was going to happen?
Trish: I have no idea what you're talking about.

Can we say gag order?

Q: Do you think Rupert is the reason why the tribe won so many challenges in the beginning?
Trish: No, I think Burton was the reason we won so many challenges. Burton was the best Survivor player I've ever seen during a challenge. He was strong, he was competitive, and he was strategic. Rupert was strong and competitive, but he was not strategic, and that's one of the reasons why we lost the last two challenges.

An intersting point of view. don't know if I agree with her on this one...

Q: How did you feel about Sandra's comments about the person that was going at TC, once you realized it was you?
Trish: Well, Sandra decided to come to TC and slam anybody that was going to get voted off. She did that to Michelle, and she did that to Burton. I really didn't like that about Sandra, she has a real mean streak. When she said that, I felt very bad for Rupert, obviously thinking he was the one who was going to get voted off. When my name came up, it was obviously quite a surprise, but if that's the way Sandra felt, I have to respect her feelings.

We haven't seen the "mean" side of Sandra all that much - does it mean she sticks around for a while?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Trish's CBS Web Chat BeerNuts 10-24-03 1
 Starting to wonder about Shawn Brownroach 10-24-03 2
   RE: Starting to wonder about Shawn VerucaSalt 10-24-03 3
       RE: Starting to wonder about Shawn Brownroach 10-24-03 4
           RE: Starting to wonder about Shawn silentJ 10-28-03 12
       RE: Starting to wonder about Shawn LookeeLoo 10-27-03 9
   RE: Starting to wonder about Shawn badger 10-24-03 6
 RE: Trish's CBS Web Chat Silvergirl1 10-24-03 5
 another point: anotherkim 10-24-03 7
   RE: another point: Goooey_Alley 10-24-03 8
 RE: Trish's CBS Web Chat Spidey 10-27-03 10
   RE: Trish's CBS Web Chat Brownroach 10-28-03 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

BeerNuts 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-24-03, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BeerNuts Click to send private message to BeerNuts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Trish's CBS Web Chat"
>Q: How did you feel about
>Sandra's comments about the person
>that was going at TC,
>once you realized it was
>you?
>Trish: Well, Sandra decided to come
>to TC and slam anybody
>that was going to get
>voted off. She did that
>to Michelle, and she did
>that to Burton. I really
>didn't like that about Sandra,
>she has a real mean
>streak. <...>

>We haven't seen the "mean" side
>of Sandra all that much
>- does it mean she
>sticks around for a while?

It kind of sounds to me like Trish was referring to the TC's where Michelle, Burton, and herself got booted.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-24-03, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Starting to wonder about Shawn"
Q: What do you think of Shawn stating "it's my game now" as he voted you off last night?
Trish: I think that Shawn has no idea really how to play the game, and he pretty much believed anything that anybody told him. I think his ego really could not let him go beyond his own immortality.
(what does she mean "immortality"???)

Then there was this:

Burton thinks Shawn was delusional and jealous. He said that Shawn couldn't put a strategy together and the tribe knew it and that's why they kept him around. Even Rupert said that they would keep Shawn around because he would just do what everyone told him to do.

I'm wondering if Shawn lasts a long time in the game. They've made a point of showing that people wanted him off since the beginning, yet he keeps sticking around. Nobody seems to respect him much post-game.

Shawn is the only person for whom there's been no spoilerish post-game info reported. Snewser's picked up nothing on him. Wezzie was told that Shawn and Jon were on the last plane out Contadora, whatever that might signify. And one of the locals told Wezzie, looking at a photo of Shawn, "El es el ganador" ("He is the winner").

It's reminding me of Vecepia in a way (ulp).

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-24-03, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Starting to wonder about Shawn"
Q: How can I get my buff to look like a perfect tube top?
Trish: *laughs* Buy a buff online, wear it out in the woods for 22 days, roll it up really tight, run 24 marathons, do 200 sit-ups everyday and maybe you might look like me

Slip or not?

10-24-03, 06:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Starting to wonder about Shawn"
Good catch, VS, I didn't see that, when I read this I was just wondering, "what makes you think she wants to look like YOU, Trish?" LOL.

Kind of a weird slip though, if it is one. Shouldn't it be a multiple of three? 21 or 24?

silentJ 336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-28-03, 07:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail silentJ Click to send private message to silentJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Starting to wonder about Shawn"
Maybe 7 voting cycles plus the day they can back? It would make sense that, if multiple players return, one would be sent packing immediately at the TC.

LookeeLoo 1169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-27-03, 07:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LookeeLoo Click to send private message to LookeeLoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Starting to wonder about Shawn"
Wow, is she ever vain. Interesting number of days she counted... not sure how to begin resolving it...

badger 1273 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-24-03, 07:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail badger Click to send private message to badger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Starting to wonder about Shawn"
maybe shawn is our mystery man-with-a-beard in the F3?

although i thought "el es el ganador" meant "he has an amazing amount of facial stubble for such a smooth chest"

-badger

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-03, 07:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Trish's CBS Web Chat"

Thanks for the link, shuiheart. It makes an interesting read.

Silvergirl

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-03, 07:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "another point:"

Q: Why is it that tribes seem to eventually dislike the ones who do all the work (or most of it)?
Trish: That's a good question. I think that essentially, the people that are working hard are ultimately seen as either leaders or threats. And there's two things you don't want to be: and that's a leader or a threat. Unfortunately, lazy players who aren't really out there to play the game end up doing very well.

another reference to Shawn or Sandra?

Goooey_Alley 425 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-24-03, 08:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Goooey_Alley Click to send private message to Goooey_Alley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: another point:"
I think Trish is the best one for spoiler interviews. She usually slips...

It might indicate that Shawn and Sandra had reached the jury after all (or maybe the final 4). She'll be sure glad knowing that a Drake won the million bucks.

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-03, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Trish's CBS Web Chat"
Rupert was strong and competitive, but he was not strategic, and that's one of the reasons why we lost the last two challenges.

This so doesn't make any sense. Michelle is the one who "didn't follow strategy" and cost her team the gross food challenge. And the last IC was the weight-bearing where all Rupert did was hold as much weight as possible.

Trish obviously likes Burton and dislike Rupert. This, in combination with the Mrs. Boneham goes to Panama tid-bit makes me very happy. Methinks Rupe at least makes the jury!

Another thought, how in the world would Wezzie's local contact be able to id the "winner?" Perhaps Shawn was the last one voted out - final 3? If so, stupid and lazy may be a good strategy for future Survivors.

10-28-03, 05:42 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Trish's CBS Web Chat"
how in the world would Wezzie's local contact be able to id the "winner?"

I doubt they would. This was said by only one person that Wezzie talked to, I believe -- and not the same person that pointed to Trish then to Lill then to Trish then to Lill then to Trish then to Lill then to Trish then to Lill then to Trish then to Lill and finally to Trill.

It probably means nothing, I just thought it all seemed odd when you put it together.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •