The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jase and Scott are gay"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Nanook 189 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-14-04, 07:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nanook Click to send private message to Nanook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jase and Scott are gay"
I think these two are falling in love with each other, and why shouldn't they? They are both cocky and annoying jocks. I was rooting for Mike to win POV and put Scott in his place for eviction. Too bad it didn't happen. I pray one of the women is the next HoH and J&S get put on the chopping block.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jase and Scott are gay rjrabbit 07-14-04 1
   RE: Jase and Scott are gay Nikamo 07-15-04 4
       RE: Jase and Scott are gay Swami 07-15-04 6
   RE: Jase and Scott are gay Nanook 07-15-04 8
 RE: Jase and Scott are gay Coconut 07-14-04 2
   RE: Jase and Scott are gay volsfan 07-15-04 3
       RE: Jase and Scott are gay Nanook 07-15-04 9
           RE: Jase and Scott are gay volsfan 07-15-04 10
               RE: Jase and Scott are gay Nanook 07-15-04 12
   RE: Jase and Scott are gay Steen 07-18-04 23
 RE: Jase and Scott are gay nailbone 07-15-04 5
   RE: Jase and Scott are gay Nanook 07-15-04 7
       RE: Jase and Scott are gay volsfan 07-15-04 11
           RE: Jase and Scott are gay Nanook 07-15-04 13
               RE: Jase and Scott are gay volsfan 07-15-04 14
 Now this is really sick Nanook 07-17-04 15
   RE: Now this is really sick Drive My Car 07-17-04 16
       RE: Now this is really sick volsfan 07-17-04 17
           RE: Now this is really sick summer123 07-17-04 18
               RE: Now this is really sick Drive My Car 07-18-04 24
   RE: Now this is really sick brvnkrz 07-17-04 19
       RE: Now this is really sick AugustGirl 07-17-04 20
           RE: Now this is really sick brvnkrz 07-18-04 21
               RE: Now this is really sick AugustGirl 07-18-04 22
                   RE: Now this is really sick volsfan 07-18-04 25
                       RE: Now this is really sick Former CBSer 07-19-04 26
                           RE: Now this is really sick nailbone 07-19-04 27
 RE: Jase and Scott are gay Rothschild 07-21-04 28
   RE: Jase and Scott are gay volsfan 07-21-04 29

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-14-04, 08:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jase and Scott are gay"
I agree totally. I've thougth Scott was gross ever since I saw his Playgirl picture. They are both acting like cocky jerks but especially Jase. I can't wait until the two of them get knocked down a peg. I was really disappointed in Will that he went running to the guys about the girl alliance. Does he really think he has a better chance with the guys? I think it was a dumb move but I guess only time will tell.

Nikamo 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-15-04, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Nikamo Click to send private message to Nikamo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jase and Scott are gay"
"I was really disappointed in Will that he went running to the guys about the girl alliance."

I could not agree with you more. That was huge ammunition and he just threw it away. He should have kicked back and watch as the two sides went after eachother. Instead, he took sides. Once the girls find out the boys now they are not going to trust him and the guys are going get rid of down the road becuase he is gay and threatens their sexuality well maybe not).

Does anyone know which twin in swapping in and out house? I read something on cbs.com implying that was going on.

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-15-04, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jase and Scott are gay"
The discussion on Twins in the BB house is over in our BB Spoilers forum. There's some swapping going on. Follow this link:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID34/307.shtml

Generally, information from the live feeds & other sources is discussed in Spoilers. Some of the people who read and post in this forum, BB Bashers, want the show's "twists" and stuff to be revealed by the broadcast show itself, not other posters.

07-15-04, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nanook Click to send private message to Nanook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Jase and Scott are gay"
Will is probably going to be a floater like Jun from BB4, and piss everyone off.

Coconut 10856 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-04, 09:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jase and Scott are gay"
Not only that, I bet they are the committed couple!

Hearting Gas-Free Nookie since 2003

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

07-15-04, 08:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jase and Scott are gay"
First off...Scott can't be cocky...haven't you seen his Playgirl pics?

Also, too funny Nut! On one of the message boards I visit, there is a rumor that Jase and Will are the committed couple! I personally think it would be hilarious if it were Will and Drew...remember, Will went to Drew immediately with the girl alliance thingy!

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

07-15-04, 04:36 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Jase and Scott are gay"
No, I haven't seen Scott in Playgirl. Does he have a small package?

07-15-04, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Jase and Scott are gay"
Well, his nickname is now "pencil"...

07-15-04, 04:56 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Jase and Scott are gay"
HA! That's classic.

Steen 1544 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-18-04, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Steen Click to send private message to Steen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Jase and Scott are gay"
Wait a minute, theres a commited couple in the house too?

Awesome J Slice Creation 2003
Missed Saturdays episode but I taped it, I'll watch it eventually.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

07-15-04, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jase and Scott are gay"
Didja know that they bathe together? In the bathtub, too, not in the hot tub. Bathing. Together. With bubbles.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs. o-

07-15-04, 04:34 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Jase and Scott are gay"
BWAAA HAHAHAHAHAHA! Are you serious? That's hilarious.

I heard that on the live feedback it looked like they kissed each other. I don't know if that's true or not, but I believe it.

07-15-04, 04:50 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Jase and Scott are gay"
Scott sucked Jase's toes!

07-15-04, 04:57 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Jase and Scott are gay"
I wonder what he'll be sucking next...

07-15-04, 07:11 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Jase and Scott are gay"
LAST EDITED ON 07-15-04 AT 07:11 PM (EST)

There is no telling!

07-17-04, 02:36 AM (EST)
15. "Now this is really sick"
I was just reading on a feeds update board that Scott took a dump, then went to call everyone in to admire his work. The guys went in to look, Jase and Drew were discussing how the girth wasn't that great, but it sure was long.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

07-17-04, 08:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Now this is really sick"
What a class act. Hope his parents are proud of him.

In Scott's defense though, I guess everyone needs a skill.

"Look! I made a doody!"

07-17-04, 09:15 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Now this is really sick"
Nothing surprises me with this geek. He will do anything for attention...ANYTHING!

summer123 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-17-04, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail summer123 Click to send private message to summer123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Now this is really sick"
Oh. Good. God.

Please pardon the pun, but the show really has gone down the toilet.

Summer

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-04, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Now this is really sick"
LAST EDITED ON 07-18-04 AT 04:59 PM (EST)

We adore puns here, the worse they are, the more we love them.
In fact, as a members of this community, it is our doody to fill the world with puns that stink

Edit to remove huge pic that was posted by accident

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

07-17-04, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Now this is really sick"
Girth is not Scott's strong point it appears.

Author of "The Banana Diaries as told by the Lesbian traveler" also available in Spanish and French for Deonna.
The order of the banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

07-17-04, 08:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Now this is really sick"
I thinking Scott doesn't have a strong point. Unless acting like a jerkwad and dressing like an idiot are considered strong points.

"Hey it's the arithmetic clown -- he adds trouble, subtracts pleasure, divides attention, and multiplys ignorance." -- Monsty

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-04, 00:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Now this is really sick"
Well this village of BB is not missing an idiot.

Author of "The Banana Diaries as told by the Lesbian traveler" also available in Spanish and French for Deonna.
The order of the banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-04, 08:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Now this is really sick"
I think BB is where the village idiots are held captive. Let's hope CBS does not have a capture and release program.

Hey it's the arithmetic clown -- he adds trouble, subtracts pleasure, divides attention, and multiplys ignorance. -- Monsty

07-18-04, 05:11 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Now this is really sick"
You know...I was gonna watch lastnight with an open mind and try to give Scott and Jase the benefit of the doubt...I can't stand the arrogant pricks!

Former CBSer 81 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-19-04, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Former%20CBSer Click to send private message to Former%20CBSer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Now this is really sick"
Does that make one a 'pencil prick'????

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-04, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Now this is really sick"
LAST EDITED ON 07-19-04 AT 02:13 PM (EST)

Actually, that'd be "pencil-prick prick"

Handcrafted by RollDdice

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs. o-

Rothschild 496 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-21-04, 02:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rothschild Click to send private message to Rothschild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Jase and Scott are gay"

07-21-04, 09:30 AM (EST)
29. "RE: Jase and Scott are gay"
Absolutely LMAO! Too funny!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •