The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Tribe positions into Ep7 S7"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-24-03, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Tribe positions into Ep7 S7"
Did you see the look on Jon's face when Trish got the boot?!!! MEGA-LMAO!!! Is head on the chopping block or what?

Not only has Jon stabbed his tribe in the back by trying to vote off Rupert, the provider, but he thoroughly offended the Morgan tribe by telling them that they threw the chess/checker challenge.

If there is a merge, then Jon is on the big time boot list from both tribes. As soon as Drake tells Morgan that Jon and Trish tried to get Rupert booted, they will be well prepared to exact their revenge on Jon.

If there is no merge, and Drake goes to TC, then Jon is a goner. (D@mn, how can Shawn keep staying 1 notch above the boot list?!)

If Morgan happens to go to TC, then Osten looks like the next to go. Andrew is the strongest in the Morgan tribe; Osten doesn't have as much inner strength - he's all muscle but no heart for the game. We could tell that from his strength performance as well as from next week's preview.

The one thing that throws a wrench into all this is the "unexpected twist." We see that they will be coming to a challenge without having merged yet, and we see some sort of "ghost tribe." There goes all my spoiling down the drain!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Tribe positions into Ep7 S7 KeithFan 10-24-03 1
 RE: Tribe positions into Ep7 S7 okaloosajohn 10-24-03 2
 RE: Tribe positions into Ep7 S7 aethelstan 10-24-03 3
 RE: Tribe positions into Ep7 S7 Brownroach 10-24-03 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-24-03, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Tribe positions into Ep7 S7"
I agree with you totally on the Jon look! Priceless!

okaloosajohn 1259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-24-03, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaloosajohn Click to send private message to okaloosajohn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Tribe positions into Ep7 S7"
Osten has no strength. He's the biggest wuss I've ever seen on Survivor, bar none. I wish Morgan would go to the next tribal council just to get his whining arse off the island!

Okaloosajohn

aethelstan 4435 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-24-03, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Tribe positions into Ep7 S7"
I agree with you johnmc. First the first time at TC, Jon didn't have that stupid, smug grin on his face.

I would say that all things being equal, that is, that there is a standard merge. Jon would be gone. Rupert would tell Andrew that Jon's head is on the block for backstabbing him and Andrew would tell Rupert that Andrew is pissed off at Jon for telling about the thrown challenge. Rupert might then say that yes, some wanted to throw the challenge but that he was against it. But that doesn't mean that Morgan wouldn't have won it anyway. Or he might keep his mouth shut until Jon is gone.

However, all things are not equal and the past will come back to haunt them. So, I suspect at the very least there will be an attempt to screw around everyone's alliances by swapping tribe members but we'll find out next week now won't we?

-aethelstan

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-24-03, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Tribe positions into Ep7 S7"
I think the Rupert/Jon fight is going to be misdirection.

Sandra and Christa told Rupert that Trish AND JON had hatched the plan to vote him out. So Rupert should know that Jon voted for him, but, drama queen that he is, he has to call him out on it anyway.

But since Jon admits it right away I have a feeling they'll more or less patch things up. Rupert may go back to wanting Shawn out first, even if thinks Jonny Fairplay is a "pain in the ass" now.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •