The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor Insider Episode 6 Yahoo Platinum"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Markopolo100 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-24-03, 02:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Markopolo100 Click to send private message to Markopolo100 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor Insider Episode 6 Yahoo Platinum"
Here are the transcriptions of all the clips: One huge spoiler (see TRISH'S FINAL WORDS) that likely proves Trish is a player again the day after she is booted, and a bunch of other good stuff this week.

I encourage everyone to actually purchase the Survivor Insider because it's like a whole other episode for you to watch.

------------------------------
TRIBAL COUNCIL VOTES

Markopolo's note: A few more tidbits in the votes that you didn't get on the show. If Trish was Shawn's biggest competition, then he is more pathetic than I thought.

Christa (votes Trish): You stabbed us all in the back. You have no idea how to play this game. But good try. See ya later.

Sandra (votes Trish): I always said you were a snake from day one. You can't be trusted. You told so many stories around that you don't even remember who you told what to. So good-bye, adios!

Rupert (votes Trish): I cannot believe that you turned on me so quickly. Everybody on my tribe tells me that you want me out, that you lied right to my face. I can't take that.

Jon (votes Rupert): Everybody's got a price. Everybody's gotta pay. cuz the million dollar man always gets his way. (ANOTHER WRESTLING QUOTE, HOW PATHETIC)

Shawn (votes Trish): The reason you're going tonight is you made the biggest mistake in this tribe. I feel you're the reason we have a divided tribe. And, you know what? The game's over for you. It's my game now. Good-bye.

Trish (votes Rupert): Rupert, I'm voting you out for two reasons. The first is that I think you've been too tough and too hard to beat in the individual immunity challenges. And I'm also voting you out because I think you just have too much power with the other tribe. It just seems to me that you're straddling both tribes, so that concerns me a lot. I think you're a great guy -- a really wonderful person. And I've enjoyed getting to know you.

TRISH'S FINAL WORDS

Markopolo's comment: WHOA! For the first time on Insider, we get FINAL WORDS! This is pretty cool. OH WAIT! This is a big SPOILER! In the past five Survivor Insiders, we got DAY-AFTER interviews with the bootees. But for some unknown reason (yeah right), Trish doesn’t have a DAY-AFTER interview.

HMMMNNNN I wonder what she would be doing the day after she got booted (COUGH COUGH PURPLE GHOST TRIBE).

Trish (final words): What have I learned about myself? (BEING ASKED BY THE CREW, OBVIOUSLY) You know, I think I learned that I'm as touch as I always was. 18 days wasn't that hard for me. I could have gone the full 39 days and umm, ya know, I just thought I would build the relationships I thought I should build and ya know it's all good.

CUT

Probably this vote surprised me the most. I didn't see this coming, obviously, but I always knew this could happen, so I never really took anything for granted. I never once came to tribal council thinking there's no way it could be me.

CUT

I just want to say that this is probably the greatest adventure of my life (HOLD ON TRISH, IT'S NOT OVER!) and I want to thank Molly, Ryan and Leo for giving me this opportunity. And my mom for watching the kids, and my close friends who knew I was going to do this and really supported me.

Hey hats off to the drake tribe. Good for you guys. You kept a secret and that's the beauty of this game. You just never know what's going to happen. I knew this going into the game. I think you guys are all great and I hope one of the Drakes end up winning the million dollars. I still consider you guys friends and I think you guys are going into the merge and just kick the Morgans' butt. Thanks for playing with me and I had a great time.

RYAN'S FISH STORY

Clip description: As the hungry Morgan tribe struggles to find food, Ryan attempts to spear fish. Is Morgan satisfied with Ryan's effort? Get an Inside look at Ryan's fishing expedition.

Markopolo's comment: It's amazing how Andrew can call out Ryan because he's not catching any fish. ARE YOU CRAZY? ANDREW, GET OFF YOUR LEADER ASS AND GET IN THE WATER!

Andrew (confessional): Ryan served his apprenticeship with Rupert, so Rupert taught him how to fish. So Ryno's in charge of getting fish. Rupert's been gone three days now so Ryan is in charge of the fish. Some of it is lack of effort.

(SCENE OF RYAN GOOING OUT TO FISH)

We went to the south shore and Ryan had some shots and some big fish, but the spear just bounced off.

I almost got one this big (shows size with arms) and it just bounced off. It looked at me and said, are you kidding me? (laughing)

Tijuana (whiny voice confessional): We've just been eating oysters and rice. I don't know how healthy that is for too long. (HEY TIJUANA, I BET AFTER THE SHOW, JEFF WILL SAY YOU HAVE THE BIGGEST IQ JUST LIKE HEIDI).

Umm we've also eaten beans. But it's not the amount of servings that we need, it’s the small portions, number one, and number two we definitely need the variety. We've had some coconuts but it would be great if we could catch some fish.

(SCENE OF RYAN IN WATER TRYING AGAIN)

We're not doing that, but that's OK. With luck we'll catch one fish.

(RYAN CATCHES A FISH!)

Ryan (to Andrew): I almost didn't get him.

Andrew (to Ryan): It probably depends on the angle the spear hits (HEY ANDREW, HOW COME YOU COULDN'T FIGURE THAT OUT IN THE CHALLENGE, IDIOT!)

(SCENE OF OSTEN CLEANING THIS SMALL, PATHETIC FISH -- I AM UTTERLY SHOCKED HE WASN'T AFRAID OF IT!)

Ryan (confessional): I went and caught a fish today, my first ever, with the spear, and I'm pretty stoked about it. (AKA: HIS GREATEST LIFE ACCOMPLISHMENT).

Ryan (to tribe): It's a little baby fish. But you gotta start with one. It tastes good ya know.

Andrew (confessional): You know, I could definitely be critical of Ryno, because he promised me when Rupert left that he could catch fish, and he hasn't done it. Is the spear sharp enough, no? But it was probably that sharp when Rupert did it. I don't think Rupert dulled it. And Rupert got us plenty of fish.

I don't know what's going on, but Ryno should definitely pick up the pace and pick up some fish. Hopefully, this afternoon.

Ryan (confessional): It's hard. It's not an easy thing. It's not like you can just go out there and sling that sling around and get fish. So once I can get a little bit better and getting fish, I think we'll pull through. Cuz that protein is going to help out so much.

TRISH IN CONTROL

Clip description: Not realizing her own head was on the chopping block, Trish described Shawn as being the most vulnerable. Hear her thoughts as Insider takes you back to the beach for an exclusive interview.

Markopolo’s note: Well, we learn that Trish has absolutely no clue about anything. She does give us a few tidbits about Sandra. Darn, I really had high hopes that Trish would be this year's Theresa and not a Jeanne/Debb mixture.

Trish (confessional): I think the weakest link is probably Shawn right now. He’s the weakest link because he brings everybody down. I think we're keeping him here for the next two immunities (WHY WOULD SHE SAY TWO?). I mean Rupert wanted Shawn out before Michelle. I had to talk Rupert out of it. Literally Rupert was like, "You have to give me a hug," and he holds me, "because Shawn is upsetting me so much." And so yeah, I think Shawn is the weakest link at this point.

I think that the biggest weakness that he has is that he constantly focuses on the negative. He constantly focuses on what we don't have instead of what we do have. Focuses on the rain instead of getting comfy. Focuses on his bites. It's all about him. Everything is about him.

And yet there are parts of his personality that I like (WAIT, YOU MEAN SHAWN HAS A PERSONALITY?).

I think he’s extremely funny, he brings a lot of humor into the game, a lot of personality. But at this stage of the play, when we're all feeling vulnerable, we can't have someone constantly focusing on what we do wrong.

CUT

Sandra is going to do anything she can to make sure her name isn't on that paper. And that's the bottom line. She's a little bit of a worry to me, because if for some reason, the Morgans pick up on that part of her personality. And they are a very strong five, and they say to her, you're going to be No. 2. We know you're going to be No. 2, and she's going to be the first one voted off of the drakes, I think she would go over to them.

And it's just suicide, because all you would be doing is keeping yourself her a few more days or one more tribal council. (TRISH'S SURVIVOR LESSON #1: DON'T PULL A SHII ANN).

She will align with whoever it takes to make sure her name is not on that thing. I'm not quite sure how loyal she is.

I wouldn't take any drake out before Morgan. But if got down to just the Drakes, she would be the first one I would take (HMMN...MAYBE WE DO NEED TO REMEMBER THIS FOR DOWN THE ROAD. IT COULD HAPPEN!).

CUT

I think at this stage everyone is pulling their weight. There are times in the mornings when Jon sits around a lot. And the mornings just happen to be when I have a lot of energy. And so I get a lot done. But I like to lay down when it gets to late afternoon because I start to get tired from not sleeping at night and working all morning long. (YOUR LYING MOUTH MUST GET TIRED, TOO).

So Jon's thin is to lay around in the morning but then if work needs to be done, he's the first one to jump up and do it. (JUST AS LONG AS WWE SMACKDOWN ISN"T ON AT THE TIME).

So, Christa spends a lot of time on the sewing machine. A lot of time making little things. But then again, if work needs to be done, Christa's the first one to jump up and do it.

It was pouring rain and freezing, and Sandra, Christa and I had just laid down in the middle of the day. And I was praying that Rupert wouldn't come back yet. Because I knew when he came back with that fish -- anytime Rupert's around, we have to work.

And it was pouring, and we were warm, and it was just the three of us talking and we'd only been there about 10 minutes when he comes back with the fish. And he was like, "You’ all sit down. I'll clean them." Because he had already been wet. And then Sandra felt guilty so she went out, and she was like, "I better help Rupert."

So then I felt bad and I went out. Then Christa felt bad. (THEN JON AND THEN SHAWN AND THEN BURTON FELT BAD....OOOPS SORRY HE"S NOT BACK IN THE GAME YET).

So we're out in the freezing, pouring rain cleaning and scaling that fish.

(SO, THE TRUTH IS REVEALED. TRISH HATES SCALING FISH, EVEN THOUGH SHE EATS THEM, SO SHE WANTED TO VOTE RUPERT OUT. YEAAAAA)

And you know Shawn spends his whole life at the fire (AND I THOUGHT HE SPENT HIS WHOLE LIFE AT THE STRIP CLUB). Shawn was under the tent and convinced that the rain was going to stop any minute and we were stupid for going out there. Which it didn't stop. But there isn't really anybody that I get irritated about them not pulling their weight. There really isn't anybody out there at this point.

CHRISTA’S BITES

Clip description: Living in the harsh environment is beginning to take its toll on Christa. Find out how her tribe reacts when Christa awakens with bug bites covering her face.

Markopolo's note: This clip has no value whatsoever. Rupert, Christa and Sandra do some bonding. Sandra especially tries to help Christa.

NUMBER OF THE WEEK: Sandra counts 45 bites on Christa's shoulder.

RAIN, RAIN GO AWAY

Clip description: Just when you thought Morgan was back on their feet, they were hit with a torrential downpour. Insider brings you to the tribe as they try to endure yet another miserable night on the Pearl Islands.

Markopolo's note: Thunder everywhere. Rain penetrates Morgan's crappy shelter. BORING BORING BORING. How did the Morgans get rain cloaks?

CANNON BALL

Clip description: After receiving Tree Mail along with a cannon ball, Drake pondered what the upcoming Challenge might be. Get a peek Inside Drake as Rupert fires off.

Markopolo's note: This is the clip in the show where the tribe goes to get the tree mail, but Mark Burnett should realize that this is the stupidest part of the show and only idiots like Shawn and Rob Mariano would laugh at his stupid riddle rhymes.

Trish thinks that they are going to roll the cannonballs like bowling. Rupert immediately yells at Trish, "pirates don't roll cannonballs, they fire cannonballs."

Shawn, in his infinite wisdom, says, "They could have a catapult." YEAH RIGHT!

Rupert (confessional): My tribe, they love to jump to conclusions and try to figure out what it is. So they're rolling the ball, playing horseshoes with it. (GIVES STUPID LOOK).

(SCENE OF TRISH AND SHAWN THROWING THE BALL LIKE BOCCE BALL)

Rupert (confessional): I hope I get to pack some gunpowder into a cannon and light it up and fire it!! We're not going to be shooting at each other, which wouldn't be a bad thing either. (RUPERT, WE FEEL THE SAME WAY).

--------------------------------
FLASHBACK TO EPISODE 5
--------------------------------

Michelle's Day After interview basically hinted of a powerful, and therefore vulnerable, Trish. OK, So I thought it was Shawn going, too. But why keep idiots like him around? Who knew Trish was going to act so stupid?

Michelle (confessional): One of the things I could have done to save myself the night I was voted out is talk to Trish about it --kind of plead my case to her of why I should stay and Shawn should go, but I didn't do that. And the reasoning is kind of surprising. Why should I have to go and plead my case to Trish? “Who is Trish to tell me that ‘oh, Ok, you can stay.’” I just didn’t like that whole idea I didn’t like that.. No one likes to be the underdog, no one likes to sit and beg. I wasn’t going to sit and beg. It really comes down to who is she to decide my fate in the game. I know it sounds stupid cause I may have been able to stay longer, but it’s just a personal thing. I just can’t do it.

So I talked to Rupert and Jon instead, who you know, seemed to know how I kind of felt. I would never have talked to Christa about it because she’s nasty -- she’s not a fun person to talk to begin with. I just don’t like the idea of Trish being the leader of everything. She’s kind of the undercover leader. No one knows she’s the one behind it, but she is.

I mean I think the people who are under her working for her are people like Jon and Christa and Rupert and Sandra. They are all working for her. I don’t know if they know they realize that is how it’s turning out but it is. It’s like Trish is the queen and everybody else is working under her, but at the same time it looks like the other people are the masterminds because they are doing all the work. Like Jon’s looking like he’s doing all the work. But he’s doing what Trish is telling him to do.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 6 Yaho... strid333 10-24-03 1
 Thanks, Marco! anotherkim 10-24-03 2
 thanks! cqvenus 10-24-03 3
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 6 Yaho... NTK 10-24-03 4
   RE: Survivor Insider Episode 6 Yaho... pdragonfly 10-24-03 6
 Thanks! wendyp 10-24-03 5
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 6 Yaho... JazzyJax 10-24-03 7
   RE: Survivor Insider Episode 6 Yaho... Brownroach 10-24-03 8
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 6 Yaho... Brownroach 10-24-03 9
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 6 Yaho... dajaki 10-24-03 10
   RE: Survivor Insider Episode 6 Yaho... ginger 10-24-03 11
 Thank you very much! RudyRules 10-26-03 12
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 6 Yaho... LookeeLoo 10-27-03 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-24-03, 03:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 6 Yahoo Platinum"
Thanks for doing this again!

Gee, MB is practically smacking us in the face saying something about bringing back people that were voted out previously, eh?

Three is the perfect number.

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-24-03, 06:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Thanks, Marco!"
great job as always.

Morgan got raincoats when they won the shower reward.

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-03, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "thanks!"
thanks for the transcription, Marko.

kim beat me to the explanation of the raincoats!

have a great weekend all

cq's Joe Millionaire summary!!!
- forsees great spoilers in the next few days

NTK 109 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-24-03, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NTK Click to send private message to NTK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 6 Yahoo Platinum"
Markopolo it was interesting, as you pointed out, that Trish did not do a day after interview, but final words.

And once again we get to see the bully Andrew complaining about Rhino's fishing. As opposed to the feel good, tears in his eyes Andrew we saw at the IC challenge.

Michelle also said that Sandra would jump at any chance not to have her name on the card. But, that is not exactly how Sandra behaved last night. Sandra could have just shut up because her name was not in contention. But, I think she acted out of a sense of fairness and loyalty in approaching Christa and Rupert.

pdragonfly 318 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-24-03, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pdragonfly Click to send private message to pdragonfly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 6 Yahoo Platinum"
Thanks for the wonderful job and I just loved your side coments. Lauged a LOT!

Sandra is a real player here. She once again used people's own words agains them!

Trish was really projecting her own sense of betrayal on her. Trish and Jon would be the most likely people to form an allience with Morgan once they merge. However, who the heck on Morgan would be stupid enough to do that with Jon?

I think what pissed me off the most was Trish's lack of compassion for Rupert. Here the guy catches all their food and on top of that he had a death (Balboa) which affected him greatly. (Too bad he coudln't bond with that Pelican he killed? Hmmm) Even Shawn didn't get the loss thing. Its not about the snake its about loss. Wait Shawn you'll find out about it some day, like maybe the day you get voted off!

Christa kicked butt this time around, and in doing so made an enemy - Osten!! He looked like a real woos compared to her and now Osten, who can't get his revenged on Jeffy, will go after her. Bye Christa.

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-24-03, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Thanks!"
Thanks for posting all of this.

Andrew's comments could be why Ryan gets effected by the twist. Maybe Andrew would give up Ryan to get Burton if able to in the challenge with the purple tribe.

JazzyJax 531 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-24-03, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JazzyJax Click to send private message to JazzyJax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 6 Yahoo Platinum"
>>I think the weakest link is probably Shawn right now. He’s the weakest link because he brings everybody down. I think we're keeping him here for the next two immunities (WHY WOULD SHE SAY TWO?).<<

Hmm, that was interesting. The other she and Jon had in mind must have been Christa. Christa hasn't sat out many challenges, they must have recognized her strength. Christa and Rupert are very close. Too funny how they picked Christa over Jon. In one of Michelle's interviews, she says how pliable Shawn is. I can't figure out how Snewsers rumours have Rupert being voted out by the majority, could this be after the merge or the ghost deal?

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-03, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 6 Yahoo Platinum"
The other she and Jon had in mind must have been Christa.

I think it would have been either Christa or Sandra. Trish didn't want to bring Christa in on the plan to boot Rupert. But she also makes comments about Sandra possibly jumping alliances later.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-03, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 6 Yahoo Platinum"
Thanks, MP, these are always great. I love your commentary, it's hilarious!

Good catch that Trish didn't get a day-after spiel like the others.

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-24-03, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 6 Yahoo Platinum"
Thank you Marko!

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-03, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 6 Yahoo Platinum"
Also wanted to add my thanks. V. nice to receive the inside yahoo, esp. as so flawlessly presented.

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-03, 10:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Thank you very much!"
It is great of you to do this for us. I also just love your side comments! LOL!

"Them people had to be pretty dumb to make their camp in a riverbed" - Rudy Boesch

LookeeLoo 1169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-27-03, 07:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LookeeLoo Click to send private message to LookeeLoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 6 Yahoo Platinum"
Thanks again for this wonderful insight!

Andy is an ass. What does he do? Is he implying that only one person has to be checked out on the spear? What if Ryno is voted off, who will be trained with the spear? Does that mean that Andy has a final 2 alliance with Ryno and feels comfortable that Ryno and the food chain wont get voted out?

Sandra is being true to her video tape. She said she does not keep secrets and she will run and tell every time.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •