The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Another Michelle interview"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-23-03, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Another Michelle interview"
Here:

http://www.realitynewsonline.com/cgi-bin/ae.pl?mode=1&article=article3745.art&page=1

Not much new, but this is interesting:

RNO: You focused on trying to get out Shawn rather than you at the end – why didn't you try to expose Jon's double dealing?

Michelle: Everyone was double dealing. I needed a better reason to get someone out of there. Shawn had left that door wide open. He was obviously not loyal to any one alliance, he wasn't too much help around camp, he was getting very selfish at that point, and the kicker to the rest of the tribe was that he constantly lied about his position on Burton's ejection..Everyone had problems respecting him...It was easy to persuade people that he needed to go, it was just a matter of selling that idea to the majority. Too many people saw Jon as valuable and to go against him would have meant pissing off way too many people.

It sounds like Jon was fighting for Shawn to stay. And like some people really wanted to keep Jon around...why? As an eventual F2 opponent?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Another Michelle interview Jims02 10-23-03 1
   RE: Another Michelle interview VerucaSalt 10-23-03 2
       RE: Another Michelle interview Brownroach 10-23-03 3
           RE: Another Michelle interview Jims02 10-23-03 4
               RE: Another Michelle interview Brownroach 10-23-03 5
               RE: Another Michelle interview LeftPinky 10-23-03 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-03, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Another Michelle interview"
Aside from Shawn, I have this weird feeling that Sandra and Christa want to keep Jon around.

In one of the Insiders Sandra mentioned that she's just dealing with him because she needs him around. Granted, this was pre-Burton boot, but still sticks out in my mind.

Christa and Jon's relationship has been really interesting. It's probably the most singular pairing out there. I'm trying to keep track of it.

JSlice is off da hizzle, yo

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-23-03, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Another Michelle interview"
Jon is a nice insurance vote and a perfect final two partner and I would think people don't have any fears that he could suddenly Colby a bunch of challenges.

"But Daddy, I Want It Now"

10-23-03, 06:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Another Michelle interview"
Yup, that's exactly what I think. It may not matter if Drake starts getting pagonged after the merge, but it's worth keeping in mind.

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-03, 06:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Another Michelle interview"
That's what I'm counting on, BR! Look at my PTTE.

Especially with Michelle and Burton coming back, I could see them turning on Drake and voting with Morgan.

JSlice is off da hizzle, yo

10-23-03, 06:42 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Another Michelle interview"
I don't know about this more than one player returning thing.

I think the usage was getting mixed up. The "three people" have now turned into "all the prior bootees." So "return" can mean that they all leave LL and return to compete in a challenge.

I really expect only one person is going to get back into the competition for good.

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-23-03, 06:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Another Michelle interview"
I think that any/all returning persons will team up with the other tribe as paybacks. They also will be the first to get booted in their new alliance.

I agree that Jon is being kept around by Christa/Sandra as the perfect F2 buddy - or someone to haul along to F3 ala Keith.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •