The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Did anyone see the follow up show last night?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

teejax22 96 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-21-03, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail teejax22 Click to send private message to teejax22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Did anyone see the follow up show last night?"
I'm in Canada and I know they did a follow up show last night on Estella and Bob...I think KJ was also there. I didn't get to see it and I was wondering if anyone can re-cap what happened!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Agree! Trishlr 11-21-03 1
   RE: Agree! mcjesq 11-21-03 2
       RE: Agree! teejax22 11-21-03 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Trishlr 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-21-03, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Trishlr Click to send private message to Trishlr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Agree!"
How dare they put the show opposite of Survivor! I was having the reality shakes. I even forgot to flip because I was waiting for a Survivor twist that never happened.
I am dying to know, was it the most dramatic after the final rose yet??

mcjesq 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-21-03, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mcjesq Click to send private message to mcjesq Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Agree!"
I had vcr's on all over the place! (I still haven't seen the Survivor tape, so don't spoil it!) Anyway, after the rose...I believe Estella, despite her not being my favorite, came across as being sweet and genuinely into Bob--they looked very happy together. As someone mentioned in another thread, it is obvious that ABC chose to edit the show such that the audience thought KJ was the one. We saw clips of Estella and Bob together that never aired, showing them really being into each other, having a good time. Estella's clips showed that she was funny and sincere and in love--again, stuff we never saw. To their credit they say that they are taking it slow and dating one another-she is wearing the 2 carat "promise" ring on her right hand and is very proud of it. The most dramatic portion of the show came when the host interviewed KJ separately and watched her watch the journey of her falling in love, being confident she was the one, then being rejected. It was a much more somber KJ than we had seen previously, but she remained gracious to Est an and Bob throughout, especially when she joined them on stage. She put on quite a brave face and hugged Est and Bob several times, repeating what an amazing women Est is and that she wants them to be happy, blah blah blah. The host kept trying to get some claws to come out of her, but she wouldn't bite. It was basically a love fest, but you could see the pain in KJ's face.

teejax22 96 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-21-03, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail teejax22 Click to send private message to teejax22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Agree!"
That was an excellent recap...thanks.
Did KJ talk about her feelings for Bob at all? I mean did she still say she loves him or cares deeply for him (as Mary had said after rejection) or was it all well wishes?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •