The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What is Snewser doing?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Nash 437 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-22-03, 07:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nash Click to send private message to Nash Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What is Snewser doing?"
Trish is downgraded.
Now so is Osten in the last 1/2 hour and the category all three are in is now called Dark Horse vibes.
Jon is upgraded.

http://www.survivornews.net/snn.php?sid=scorecard

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What is Snewser doing? pdragonfly 10-22-03 1
   RE: What is Snewser doing? Acawap 10-22-03 2
       RE: What is Snewser doing? pdragonfly 10-22-03 3
           RE: What is Snewser doing? Nash 10-22-03 5
 RE: What is Snewser doing? IslandFever 10-22-03 4
 RE: What is Snewser doing? Jims02 10-23-03 6
   RE: What is Snewser doing? Brownroach 10-23-03 7
       RE: What is Snewser doing? Nash 10-23-03 8
           RE: What is Snewser doing? ginger 10-23-03 9
           RE: What is Snewser doing? Brownroach 10-23-03 10
       and TDT... LeftPinky 10-23-03 11
           RE: and TDT... Nash 10-23-03 12
               RE: and TDT... Devious Weasel 10-23-03 13
                   RE: and TDT... Nash 10-23-03 14
       RE: What is Snewser doing? Jims02 10-23-03 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

pdragonfly 318 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-22-03, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pdragonfly Click to send private message to pdragonfly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What is Snewser doing?"
Interesting. Osten is the only one in the dark vibe category that has the hand going in a different direction. And since Ryan O is also in that cateogroy it looks like the snews hasn't decided who wins the IC. If Ryan O learned how to catch fish, I would be surprised if they voted him off. I can't see Osten getting his feet wet to get food. And since Osten is rumored to go to the jury (how the heck does he go that far anyway?), is the snews misdirecting us now too?

Acawap 184 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-22-03, 08:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Acawap Click to send private message to Acawap Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What is Snewser doing?"
Snewser likes misdirection as much as MB. Last week everybody thought Christa, then he turned around and picked Michelle.

I find it interesting that he doesn't have his famous green check by this week's pick like he did for the past few. Maybe his info was only for the first 5 weeks and now he just has to guess?

pdragonfly 318 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-22-03, 08:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pdragonfly Click to send private message to pdragonfly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What is Snewser doing?"
Its still early for him. Last week he picked Michelle about 1:30pm on Thursday. Lets see.

10-22-03, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nash Click to send private message to Nash Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: What is Snewser doing?"
Granted he posted it at 1:30 Thursday but he had the green check for 2 weeks being put at the same time week four's check was posted.

IslandFever 205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-22-03, 08:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IslandFever Click to send private message to IslandFever Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What is Snewser doing?"
I don't think he is trying to misdirect us. The rumor is that 2 or 3 people return from the ghost tribe. That would be Osten, Trish or Lillian, and maybe Michelle. As far as last week he may have heard a chirp of a young blond female going.

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-23-03, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: What is Snewser doing?"
God, have we learned ANYTHING from the Christa incident?

The only reason why I even consider Trish right now is CBS's website, and even that is kind of shaky.

I guess we're gonna have a tie vote this week then, because there's no way that Christa and Sandra are voting for Trish.

JSlice is off da hizzle, yo

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-03, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: What is Snewser doing?"
There's no way that Christa and Sandra are voting for Trish.

Jims, what makes you so sure of that? If the plan is to get rid of Shawn, but then Trish decides she wants Rupert to go instead and Christa and Sandra don't agree, why wouldn't they vote against her?

We saw it happen with Deena; she underestimated how close Jenna and Heidi were with Alex, and they got rid of her instead.

And this isn't quite the same thing as trying to second-guess Snewser or TDT, who are very precise about what they put up. The maintenance of the CBS website has been extremely sloppy this season; there have been errors galore. I can believe that they'd be lackadaisical enough to let something like this happen.

10-23-03, 11:16 AM (EST)
8. "RE: What is Snewser doing?"
I agree but I'm sure this will be fixed next week.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-03, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: What is Snewser doing?"
Snewser may also have decided that now it's time to chirp us in as to which "older woman" returns. If it's Lil, Trish seems a logical corresponding downgrade.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-03, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: What is Snewser doing?"
Yeah, and anyway, if there is a "ghost tribe and returning player" twist next week, who knows how they are going to deal with that on the website.

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-23-03, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "and TDT..."
TDT just changed Trish from probably safe/safe to trouble. They also added a paragraph on the spoiler page about Trish's possible boot (she previously got no mention)...

10-23-03, 12:50 PM (EST)
12. "RE: and TDT..."
Yes they have done that...the glitch on CBS web site is still there. Snewser hasn't posted his pick yet. Neither has Acme Brain Trust. Should be soon though.

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-03, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: and TDT..."
Acme will be at 2:00 eastern and Snewser soon after that.

10-23-03, 01:13 PM (EST)
14. "RE: and TDT..."
Yes I'm really curious about where they will be going.

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-03, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: What is Snewser doing?"
I suppose that could happen. But is it really in Christa and Sandra's interest to get revenge on Trish, and keep Shawn and Jon around?

I just have a problem with spoiling all week, seeing a hint from Snewser, and then turning 180 degrees away from what I just said.

If Trish doesn't go this week, however, I'll be very annoyed at the circumstances.

PhoenixMons rocks!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •