The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Randy"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

rulesr4losers 89 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-22-04, 07:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rulesr4losers Click to send private message to rulesr4losers Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Randy"
I thought this "dude" lost weight. He still looks like a hippo. That big head of his scares me. "whats up dog?"... God I hate it when he speaks. They need to replace him and Paula with people that have personalities and aren't fake.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Randy Ruben022 01-25-04 1
   RE: Randy rulesr4losers 01-25-04 3
   RE: Randy RealityRyan 01-27-04 9
 RE: Randy Alexia 01-25-04 2
   no anotherkim 01-26-04 4
 RE: Randy strid333 01-26-04 5
   RE: Randy ginger 01-26-04 7
       RE: Randy rulesr4losers 01-26-04 8
           RE: Randy realityluver 01-27-04 10
               RE: Randy ginger 01-27-04 12
   RE: Randy managerr 01-27-04 13
 RE: Randy Milan23 01-26-04 6
   RE: Randy pmspml5 01-27-04 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Ruben022 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-25-04, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ruben022 Click to send private message to Ruben022 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Randy"
Uh.. well personally i think he lost A Lot of weight. If you read in people magazine it says that he lost like 100 pounds. Dont make fun of people by the way they look its called sterotyping. And him and Paula arent fake and they say what they think. Where as Simon says what he thinks plus puts a little nasty comment in with it to make it more like "reality tv"

01-25-04, 10:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rulesr4losers Click to send private message to rulesr4losers Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Randy"
>Uh.. well personally i think he
>lost A Lot of weight.
He is still HUGE! He wasted a lot of money on that surgery

>If you read in people
>magazine it says that he
>lost like 100 pounds.
Don't believe ererything you read.

>make fun of people by
>the way they look its
>called sterotyping.
I wasn't making fun, i was stating a fact.

>And him and
>Paula arent fake and they
>say what they think.
They must not think much then, Paula sits there and argues with Simon, when he's just being honest with these people. If the contestants can't handle constructive criticism, then they shouldn't show up.

>Where as Simon says what
>he thinks plus puts a
>little nasty comment in with
>it to make it more
>like "reality tv"
Thank god!

RealityRyan 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-27-04, 00:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityRyan Click to send private message to RealityRyan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Randy"
Personally, I think Randy and especially Paula are completely useless. There would be no change in the quality of the judging or the show itself if it was just Slimon up there.

The UK's version of Paula (Nikki) is soooo much better- she actually has meaningful and witty stuff to say, as opposed to the lifeless cardboard cutout that is Paula Abdul.

Kathy must win !!!Down with THE RUPERT!

Alexia 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-25-04, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Alexia Click to send private message to Alexia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Randy"
Is Randy Jackson Michael Jackson's brother? Just wondering.

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-26-04, 00:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "no"
He's not one of those Jacksons.

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--welcome

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-26-04, 02:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Randy"
I think he lost weight. And I think that he is doing it in a good way. I applaud people who are able to lose weight, because it is a battle that I am always struggling with. That said, I would not be happy to see a person go from a size 20 to a size 0 in 6 months. That's not really healthy. I'll just say keep up the good work Randy, and keep going.

As for personalities on the show, I find his opinions to be quite good. I find Simon goes out of his way to be mean but sometimes these people need to have some mean thrown at them. I've seen Randy give negative comments, usually in a more constructive format. So the judges differ in opinions?!? Who cares? Remember that they are critiqueing art and opinions are subjective. We can agree that Monet and Van Gogh are wonderful artists, but who is better? Hard to say. I prefer Gogh's work but does that mean he is better? Maybe but then again maybe not. They are different in their own ways.

Three is the perfect number.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-04, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Randy"
He lost about 125 lbs. Via the same bypass surgery that helped Carnie Wilson.

01-26-04, 07:58 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Randy"
>He lost about 125 lbs.

He just needs to lose 125 more then.

realityluver 267 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-27-04, 08:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realityluver Click to send private message to realityluver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Randy"
>>He lost about 125 lbs.
>
>He just needs to lose 125
>more then.

These auditions were held last year, before the drastic weight loss took place. From what I understand, you can tell NOW that he has lost the weight. He has been on several talk shows lately, and the weight loss is noticeable.

"Nothing comes between me and my TV!!!"

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-04, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Randy"
It's noticable. He looks better than Carnie.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

01-27-04, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Randy"
Randy basically lost the battle with his weight, that's why he had to have gastric bypass, a procedure that is extremely drastic, that it is only used when all other normal options have failed and there really is no other hope.

In either case, I think all 3 judges stink these days and Randy is the worst one of the lot. He's by far the most inconsistent and I hate that he says "Dawg" all the time.

Milan23 127 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-26-04, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Milan23 Click to send private message to Milan23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Randy"
I like Randy too, I think that he is hilarious when he's mocking the contestants. Like during one audition when the singer was pointing at him and Randy pointed back and then to himself, acting as if he was really into the song.

Yes, his "dawg-ism's" get old after awhile, but all the judges seem to fall into a rut after the first few epsiodes. I often wondered if they are encouraged to come up with catch-phrases to make the show more quotable.

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-27-04, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Randy"
The only problem I have is them allowing a person to continue when they clearly are horrible - just to laugh at them.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •