The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"the more I think about it . . ."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-22-00, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"the more I think about it . . ."
. . . Rudy isn't going to win. CBS has just gone out of their way to make it look like he will. He's the only one they don't show arguing with anyone. They've made his "pain in the ass" comments look humorous. Both Sean and Rich were shown saying they were going to stick by Rudy. Remember when Gervase made a sexist comment and Joel got voted off? or when the alliance decided to vote Sean off and Colleen went? Since Sue said she and Kelly were taking Rich down, they'll probably vote Rudy off.

As much as I want Sue to win (sorry to all of you who dislike her, but she's the coolest one on the island), I do believe the "he" slip-ups are too many to discount, so I think Rich may just pull it out (both literally and figuratively, I'm afraid). He's personable enough that he may have enough of the jury on his side.

Isn't the theme of the show "outwit outplay outlast" not "be nice, be sweet, be honest."

"Evil will always prevail because good is dumb"
- Dark Helmut in "Spaceballs"

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: the more I think about it . . . Rudyrox 08-22-00 1
   RE: the more I think about it . . . Rat Chef 08-22-00 2
 You've gone over to the dark side dangerboy 08-22-00 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Rudyrox 152 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-22-00, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rudyrox Click to send private message to Rudyrox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: the more I think about it . . ."
LAST EDITED ON 08-22-00 AT 03:12 PM (EST)

They definitely have been leading us around by the nose.. and I am not too sure Rudy is our winner either but if Kelly and Sue truly are in this thing together wouldn't it be in their best interest to get rid of Rich in the first round? If Kelly or Sue get immunity in ICa tomorrow the best defense would be to vote off Rich.. who is clearly more of a threat in the final IC(b). If Rich wins final immunity, one of them would definitely get the boot and Rich would be in contention for the million. They have to realize this!

This of course would only make sense if Kelly & Sue are still planning as a pair. I know we saw them fighting last week but I can't help but wonder if that was their plan to throw off Rich.

We'll see tomorrow.

Mary

Rat Chef 216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-22-00, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rat%20Chef Click to send private message to Rat%20Chef Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: the more I think about it . . ."
If Gretchen's quotes about someone saying something "they'd regret for the rest of their life" and things getting "really ugly" at the Final 4 are accurate, you have to ponder that one for a moment.

I'm not sure "You stupid bitch" or "You wrinkled old fart" would qualify. I believe, even for people who are particularly loquacious, there is a pretty short list of things that fall into the category of things you could utter that you'd regret for the rest of your life. I'm not sure what sort of currency exists between Susan and Kelly to set up something that awful; likely nothing.

For that reason, I'm wondering if Rudy makes an AIDS remark to Richard out of anger when Richard betrays their supposed "alliance to the end." It's being leaked a little that Richard has not been an entirely happy unit since he came back and a remark like that would surely wound you to your core.

It's a nutty guess, but I think we all realize it's possible. Again, if Gretchen is characterizing it accurately, the list of truly awful things you can say to someone is very short.

dangerboy 128 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-22-00, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerboy Click to send private message to dangerboy Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "You've gone over to the dark side"
As Oddball (Donald Sutherland) said in Kelley's Heroes -
"Oh man, don't hit me with those negative waves so early in the morning...Have a little faith, baby, have a little faith."

Don't be sucked in by Dicque's smooth talking. He's the bad guy. In TV land only the good guys win.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •