The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Lie"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Abbynoxious 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-20-03, 05:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Abbynoxious Click to send private message to Abbynoxious Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Lie"
After three threads, what's the current conventional wisdom on the big lie big/twist saga? I would love for someone to summarize the progression of all of the theories and hopefully end with a good take on what the lie probably is and when we are likely to know. I hope it's not presumptuous of me to ask this of the mighty spoilers on this board.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 the big lie is... tribephyl 10-21-03 1
   RE: the big lie is... mistofleas 10-21-03 2
       RE: the big lie is... nailbone 10-21-03 3
   RE: the big lie is... Abbynoxious 10-21-03 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-21-03, 07:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "the big lie is..."
Dear Abbynoxious, as a "law" abiding SB poster, I would normally let this post go by, unnoticed, however ...

ooo...

I dunno if I'm supposed to say this.

But, the big lie is ...

Oh, nevermind.

Perhaps you should make the decision for yourself.

If you have actually read any of the (3)BL/BT/BR threads, you would realize the subject is still hotly debated, and completely left up to all who have an idea of what MB "could" / "should" / or "would" pull off.

Which means ...

Our suspects are ... still ... Jon / Osten / Darrah / Lil / Burton / Rupert / Trish / Darrah / Michelle / RyanO / etc.

To some ... the big lie! is that there is NO big lie.
Or the big lie is actually about the big lie ... if you will.
How 'bout that!

Secondly, here is the thread where your "comment" actually belongs.

I understand that you may think the 3rd thread is too long.

But it ain't.

My advise to you is ... If you can't bring anything new?
Then don't start a new thread!

By the way, I hope your name is not indicative of your behavior.

I still welcome you. Yet, encourage you to follow some basic rules.

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-03, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: the big lie is..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-21-03 AT 09:47 AM (EST)

I*Heart*Tribephyl

I am actually in the process of consolidating and bringing the 3 BL/BR threads together to start a 4th thread. I'm outlining the trends of thought and differing theories. My hope is that we'll see some fruition of this BL in the next 2 episodes so we can quite speculating and see some results. (and of course bragging rights for those who were/are right).

So until then, have patience Abbynoxious. There are 3 BL threads for you to make your own opinions and evaluations.

Thanks for putting a link to the guidelines Tribephyl, you're too cool for school.

--guesses she't not typing that 4th thread fast enough for some

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-03, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: the big lie is..."
*Nailbone with an exasperated sigh, drumming his fingers on the desktop*

(c) 2003 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-
I *heart* Misto!!

Abbynoxious 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-21-03, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Abbynoxious Click to send private message to Abbynoxious Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: the big lie is..."
Actually, all three threads are too long when you live in the sticks and the fastest your connection ever gets is 24K, and that's on a good day. To top it off, a power surge my protector couldn't handle killed my hard drive during Isabel, and I'm using a ten year old Gateway while I wait for HP to bring me a new drive. Since I don't have three hours to read through the rest of the part 3 (I have read parts 1&2 and most of 3)I was really hoping for the consideration of someone as wonderful as Mistofleas to sum up parts 1,2,and 3 and start part 4. Nice to see that Mist is up to the challenge and has patience for poor newbies like me.
*I can be pushed by certain types to live up to the nick

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •