The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Soozin's the winner...Reebok spills beans"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

pagong 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-22-00, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pagong Click to send private message to pagong Click to check IP address of the poster
"Soozin's the winner...Reebok spills beans"
Reebook is flying Soozin and hubby to California for a Rebook endorsement.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Soozin's the winner...Reebok sp... Rudyrox 08-22-00 1
   RE: Soozin's the winner...Reebok sp... pagong 08-22-00 2
   RE: Soozin's the winner...Reebok sp... Little Bob 08-22-00 9
 How about this for a twist? Mango 08-22-00 3
   RE: How about this for a twist? Rudyrox 08-22-00 4
       check out the survivor site snappler24 08-22-00 5
           RE: check out the survivor site Rudyrox 08-22-00 7
               RE: check out the survivor site snappler24 08-22-00 10
                   RE: check out the survivor site Rudyrox 08-22-00 11
                       Rudy wins!!! snappler24 08-22-00 13
                           RE: Rudy wins!!! Rudyrox 08-22-00 14
                           RE: Rudy wins!!! pagong 08-22-00 17
   RE: How about this for a twist? shanana banana 08-22-00 6
       RE: How about this for a twist? Mango 08-22-00 8
           RE: How about this for a twist? Nutz2U 08-22-00 18
   RE: How about this for a twist? ongaku13 08-22-00 19
 Reebok flying squirrel 08-22-00 12
   RE: Reebok Kelly 08-22-00 15
       TA photo AyatollahKhomeini 08-22-00 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Rudyrox 152 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-22-00, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rudyrox Click to send private message to Rudyrox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Soozin's the winner...Reebok spills beans"
Um.. Stacy & BB also have Reebok deals.. this means nothing.

Mary

08-22-00, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pagong Click to send private message to pagong Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Soozin's the winner...Reebok spills beans"
The Reebok deal was announced last Thursday. The newspaper played on rumors that Susan flew to Los Angeles last Wednesday, and would be joined by her husband shortly...later in the week.

Little Bob 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-22-00, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Little%20Bob Click to send private message to Little%20Bob Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Soozin's the winner...Reebok spills beans"
All of the contestants are flying to California to go to the town meeting.

Mango 10 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-00, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mango Click to send private message to Mango Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "How about this for a twist?"
If you will go to the SS.com and look under the spoilers board you will see a thread called "Tagi Family Picture Spoiler/Winner". Now look at Rudy's shirt and tell me what you see.

08-22-00, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rudyrox Click to send private message to Rudyrox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: How about this for a twist?"
I saw that picture.. and am not sure what to make of it. Kelly and Sue both have REALLY big smiles... makes ya wonder. I can say this.. they all clean up pretty nicely. ;)

Mary

snappler24 7 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-00, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snappler24 Click to send private message to snappler24 Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "check out the survivor site"
hey guys, i think the winner is kelly. just look at the
survivor site. go to survivor profile and look at the
ordering of their names.

08-22-00, 02:12 PM (EST)
7. "RE: check out the survivor site"
The survivors left are in alphabetical order. That is why Kelly is first.

Mary

08-22-00, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snappler24 Click to send private message to snappler24 Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: check out the survivor site"
the "survivor" section (the one with the colors) was like that for several weeks.

08-22-00, 02:29 PM (EST)
11. "RE: check out the survivor site"
I'm not sure what you mean. The survivors still on the island have always been in alphabetical order.

Mary

08-22-00, 02:47 PM (EST)
13. "Rudy wins!!!"
mary, maybe you're right. i hope i'm wrong because i dont want to see kelly win anyway.

here's what i hope may happen:
kelly wins the first immunity because she has a sharp memory about the other castaways. she also has a better knowledge of them because she was closer to colleen and jenna. kelly and sue will vote to boot rich off but it will be countered by the rich/rudy alliance to vote sue off. rudy will be the one to backstab rich and vote rich off because of the constant 2-2 votes.

in the second immunity challenge, sue will win because she is the only one who will be able to handle the hot coals. sue's swing vote will rid us of kelly.

the jury will pick rudy to win because he is nicer than sue.

08-22-00, 02:54 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Rudy wins!!!"
Hey.. it sounds good to me! Go RUDY!

08-22-00, 03:33 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Rudy wins!!!"
I know one thing for sure. Rudy will NOT win the immunity "memory" challange. He'll stick to his pat answer........."I don't know!". I love this guy....he kills me!

shanana banana 658 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-22-00, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shanana%20banana Click to send private message to shanana%20banana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: How about this for a twist?"
>If you will go to the
>SS.com and look under
>the spoilers board you will
>see a thread called "Tagi
>Family Picture Spoiler/Winner". Now look
>at Rudy's shirt and tell
>me what you see.
>
>
Wow, that's a great picture! I don't know about giving the identity of the winner away, but I can't believe how great they all look. Rudy actually looks happy, and Kelly actually looks pretty (I never saw that coming), even Susan looks pretty good in a tough-girl sort of way. However, even though Dicque's physique looks much improved, I like the "bearded Dicque" much better than the "clean-shaven Dicque."

Mango 10 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-00, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mango Click to send private message to Mango Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: How about this for a twist?"
Notice the Reebok symbol on Rudy's shirt? I think it's another attempt to make us even more confused!

I am still rooting for Rudy though!! Gotta love him!

Nutz2U 14 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-00, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nutz2U Click to send private message to Nutz2U Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: How about this for a twist?"
Don't forget, Reebok supplied all the footwear on the island! It would not be at all unusual to come clean with some "free" T-shirts, not too mention that they would likely get as much "mileage" from all 16 contestants if possible! (Not just the "winner"!) In a sense, they could get "more" for less!
I must agree...I liked Rich MUCH BETTER with the beard! (AND with his clothes ON, thank you!)

ongaku13 2 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-00, 07:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ongaku13 Click to send private message to ongaku13 Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: How about this for a twist?"
I saw the pic and was pretty sure that Rudy was the one. But Stacey has already done a Reebok commercial, so that discounts that theory for me.

flying squirrel 290 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-22-00, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flying%20squirrel Click to send private message to flying%20squirrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Reebok"
Reebok has signed the winner to an endorsement contract, but their press release says they don't know who the winner is. CBS is holding the contract on behalf of the winner. Anyway, since Reebok is a Boston company, why wouldn't they fly the winner to NYC for a press conference, if they were actually holding one? Trips to LA sound more like trips to the town hall meeting, as Little Bob noted.

Kelly 43 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-22-00, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kelly Click to send private message to Kelly Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Reebok"
Not to be a bother but the shirt that Rudy has on is the shirt he got in his care package!!! Kelly's shirt is also Reebok but you just can't see the logo!!! Also Rudy looks twice as bad to me without the beard!!!

Peace.

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-22-00, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "TA photo"
To me, the biggest surprise in this picture is Dicque. Between the liposuction and shaving, I wouldn't recognize him. IMHO, if he wants to capitalize on his fame (notoriety?) from "Survivor," he'll have to grow the beard back!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •