The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Website Teasers"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

rose 313 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-17-03, 07:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rose Click to send private message to rose Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Website Teasers"
Episode 6 CBS Website Teasers

1. One castaway has a heartwarming chat with an ailing snake. A real snake, literally.

2. After a closely battled Reward Challenge, the winning tribe sinks their teeth into a bounty that heats up their camp and revitalizes their spirits.

3. While looting the losing tribe's camp after a Reward Challenge, a visiting castaway makes a stunning confession.

4. Immunity weighs on two Survivors, who must carry the fates of their tribes on their shoulders.

1- Rupert and Balboa
2- Revitalizing of the spirits at Drake...?
3- Who's turn to loot at Drake? Might they send Rup? Is this the betrayal? Or the big lie?
4- The weight challenge is IC... Christa vs. Osten???

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Who will loot? mindella29 10-18-03 1
   Past Drake looters mavsfan 10-18-03 2
 RE: Website Teasers J Slice 10-19-03 3
   RE: Website Teasers rose 10-19-03 4
 test SurvivorBlows 11-14-03 5
   RE: test TeamJoisey 11-14-03 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mindella29 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-18-03, 10:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mindella29 Click to send private message to mindella29 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Who will loot?"
Who looted already is the question. Sandra, Christa, and I dont remeber the last looter. So there are six left at Morgan. We can take off Sandra and Christa and I think Trish might have been the third looter. This leaves the three guys, Jon, Sean and Rupert. I think they would not send Rupert, especially because they were paranoid when he was away the last time. I think Rupert wants to lay low in that department. This leaves Jon and Sean to be the looters. I think they would never send Sean since he is not part of the larger alliance. I think Jon will want to go, and he will. He will look at this as an opportunity to gain allies for the merge. Could the confession be about Rupert? I wonder.

mavsfan 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-18-03, 11:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mavsfan Click to send private message to mavsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Past Drake looters"
Drake has sent

Sandra
Christa
Trish

That leaves

Rupert (been there as captive)
Jon
Shawn

So if they are taking turns, It would appear there's a 50-50 chance of Jon or Shawn going.

BUT, I think Jon (seeing himself as the Puppet Master) will insist on being the one to go. (Too Shawn doesn't need to spend any more time away from the tribe than he has to).

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-19-03, 03:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Website Teasers"
This is already being discussed on this thread:
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/4224.shtml

Just a heads up, Rose, but all website spoils are usually caught by yours truly, and are entitled "See BS Misdirection... etc."

Thanks!

Official OT lifeguard - Let's keep things PG-13, people.

rose 313 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-19-03, 08:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rose Click to send private message to rose Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Website Teasers"
Apologies, Jslice.. Still fairly new to the board.. Will know next time.. Don't like to step on toes..

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-14-03, 00:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "test"
test

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-14-03, 01:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: test"
it worked

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •