The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Does anybody know anyone that made a fool of themselves on AI?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

nocturnalgirl 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-21-04, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nocturnalgirl Click to send private message to nocturnalgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Does anybody know anyone that made a fool of themselves on AI?"
I am wondering if some of these jerkoffs are paid to act like fools. Some of this stuff is too outrageous to be real. Ever see somebody on there who did terrible, then realize you knew them? Did you get the chance to aks them about it?

Flashdance girl last night was ridiculous, along with the man with the "good heart" he also looked way older than 24. Remember "Like a Virgin" Keith from last season? I am thinking these guys are part of an act to get viewers. I don't know. Cam someone help out here?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Does anybody know anyone that m... Bebo 01-21-04 1
 Nate and Scooter Girl johnthemod 01-21-04 2
   RE: Nate and Scooter Girl RealityRyan 01-22-04 3
       RE: Nate and Scooter Girl strid333 01-22-04 6
 RE: Does anybody know anyone that m... managerr 01-22-04 4
 RE: Does anybody know anyone that m... weltek 01-22-04 5
   RE: Does anybody know anyone that m... nocturnalgirl 01-22-04 7
 Flashdance Girl a HOAX! thndrkttn 01-22-04 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-21-04, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Does anybody know anyone that made a fool of themselves on AI?"
I have no doubt that some of these folks honestly believe they're terrific. There's a guy who "sings" in our church choir who is pathetically tone deaf, yet he thinks he's good. I've even heard him criticize professional singers.

Snarky, smart, S7 Anti-Bootee Champ

johnthemod 423 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-21-04, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail johnthemod Click to send private message to johnthemod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Nate and Scooter Girl"
I met Nate last year at a club. I got to know a friend of his and he said "that's just Nate" (Nate btw is the androgynous black guy who wore the PANTS and said randy was fat and simon was a b*tch or something)

Scooter girl goes to my school. Some friends were in studio with her (she's an acting major) and apparently she was so obnoxious she was asked to leave by the teachers. No idea whether she makes the top 32 or not.

RealityRyan 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-22-04, 01:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityRyan Click to send private message to RealityRyan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Nate and Scooter Girl"
Woah, that was a guy...?

And scooter girl is a complete DAW, through and through. I thought it was hilarious how the editors showed her intro piece... there was a voiceover of her saying how she didn't need to seek out attention from people to be loved (or something like that) while there's video of her riding around on her scooter and doing backflips in front of everyone, in true DAW fashion. I really don't like scooter girl...

DMNW DMNW DMNW DMNW!!!SWM!

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-22-04, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Nate and Scooter Girl"
>And scooter girl is a complete
>DAW, through and through

You are absolutely right, but at least she wasn't a horrible singer (able to sing in tune and stick to the melody). I liked the way she was able to laugh at herself and the whole biz. In that sense she was sooooooooooo much better than many of those contestants. (Remember water throwing boy?)

If I choose to enter Canadian Idol (it's coming to my city this year), I'll take the whole thing with a grain of salt. If I make it to the next round and get to go to Toronto, great. If not, I can say I tried something different with the chance of being on TV.

Three is the perfect number.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

01-22-04, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Does anybody know anyone that made a fool of themselves on AI?"
Go to your local karaoke bar. Lots of bad singing. Yes, some people are awful and are only having fun, but there are quite a few people who legitimately believe they are good. You always sound better singing to yourself in your head than you to do other people.

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-22-04, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Does anybody know anyone that made a fool of themselves on AI?"
From what I understand (from reading and listening to former "auditionees"), there are some genuinely clueless individual put through the rounds of auditions just to make for good tv and there are some who act crazy just to get in front of the camera. I'm guessing Like a Virgin guy last season was one of those attention grabbers.

So yes, it's rigged to get the crazies in front of the cameras along with the good people. Are the crazies for real? Yes and no.

nocturnalgirl 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-22-04, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nocturnalgirl Click to send private message to nocturnalgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Does anybody know anyone that made a fool of themselves on AI?"
Actually, I did know that the producers purposely put people in front of Simon, Randy, and Paula because they are so outrageously bad, they are entertaining. A guy's wife that I work with, auditioned in Austin last season. She got past the first orginal screeners but was neither good enough or bad enough to make it to the 3 judges. I just don't know why some people are willing to make a complete ass of themselves on TV. It has been determined that alot of Jerry Springer is fake by people coming forward and say they were paid for their stunts on TV, or lied about ther whole thing, I wouldn't be surprised I guess if the same was true for AI.

thndrkttn 3216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-22-04, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrkttn Click to send private message to thndrkttn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Flashdance Girl a HOAX!"
Kristen the Flashdance girl and her angry pal were part of a hoax put on by a radio station where they are both interns. I guess she knows dern well that she can't sing and she not only didn't lose 80lbs to be on the show, she actaully gained ten.

Here's the radio station's link.

-thndrkttn -has way too much time on her hands today.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •