The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"See BS Misdirection Ep 6 "Me and My Snake""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-17-03, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"See BS Misdirection Ep 6 "Me and My Snake""
One castaway has a heartwarming chat with an ailing snake. A real snake, literally.

After a closely battled Reward Challenge, the winning tribe sinks their teeth into a bounty that heats up their camp and revitalizes their spirits.

While looting the losing tribe's camp after a Reward Challenge, a visiting castaway makes a stunning confession.

Immunity weighs on two Survivors, who must carry the fates of their tribes on their shoulders.

Official OT lifeguard - Let's keep things PG-13, people.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 The Big Lie? Brownroach 10-17-03 1
   RE: The Big Lie? Thaibeach 10-17-03 4
       RE: The Big Lie? Brownroach 10-17-03 8
           RE: The Big Lie? frankz 10-17-03 12
 RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 6 "Me an... Loree 10-17-03 2
   RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 6 "Me an... Bebo 10-17-03 9
       RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 6 "Me an... katethegreat 10-19-03 20
           RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 6 "Me an... KObrien_fan 10-19-03 21
               RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 6 "Me an... crowes420 10-21-03 23
 RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 6 "Me an... joannie 10-17-03 3
   RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 6 "Me an... smiley 10-17-03 5
       RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 6 "Me an... VerucaSalt 10-17-03 6
           RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 6 "Me an... PhoenixMons 10-17-03 15
               RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 6 "Me an... Brownroach 10-17-03 16
                   RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 6 "Me an... crowes420 10-21-03 24
       RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 6 "Me an... Brownroach 10-17-03 7
           RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 6 "Me an... VerucaSalt 10-17-03 10
 Does Balboa mean Rupe's in trouble? Bebo 10-17-03 11
   RE: Does Balboa mean Rupe's in trou... Acawap 10-17-03 14
   RE: Does Balboa mean Rupe's in trou... JillyM 10-17-03 17
       RE: Does Balboa mean Rupe's in trou... KObrien_fan 10-17-03 18
 RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 6 "Me an... smiley 10-17-03 13
 RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 6 "Me an... BeerNuts 10-19-03 19
 RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 6 "Me an... kpod 10-21-03 22
 Jon's "stunning confession" Chez 10-22-03 25
   RE: Jon's "stunning confession" Brownroach 10-22-03 26
   RE: Jon's "stunning confession" BeerNuts 10-22-03 27
       RE: Jon's "stunning confession" katethegreat 10-22-03 28
           Nicole didn't know? lauriersig 10-23-03 29

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-03, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "The Big Lie?"
While looting the losing tribe's camp after a Reward Challenge, a visiting castaway makes a stunning confession.

This sounds like the much anticipated lie.

No hints of The Twist yet.

Thaibeach 872 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-17-03, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Thaibeach Click to send private message to Thaibeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Big Lie?"
No hints of The Twist yet.

Not so sure about that. A couple of things struck me last night. Jon, besides being a generally obnoxious fool, was obviously trying to throw (or at least seriously screw up) the RC. From Trish's comments later (and Jiffy's questions at TC), Jon volunteered to sit at the stern and steer the boat, then deliberately screwed Drake up by using the rudder as a paddle, causing the steering problems that helped them lose the RC.

Now why the heck would Jon try to lose an RC? I've never seen him work very hard at winning anything, but he also seems to purposely screw things up...similar to Osten on Morgan.

Is it possible that the Big Twist is that there already is a secret third tribe, infiltrating the two that we know about and trying to mess them both up? Jon and Osten are doing an awfully good job of screwing their respective teams over. (Of course it could be that Jon's just a jerk and Osten is a genuine useless wuss. )

The question is, if this admittedly farfetched idea is true, when would the third "ghost" tribe "come out" and be joined by returning players? And what would the ultimate impact be on the game?

Bash away! This is just a thought that occurred to me while watching Jon lose the RC for Drake and Osten throwing a wrench into the moving-the-shelter works (having already screwed up several challenges on his own).

I just can't see any other logic to what Jon did so openly in the RC. (Unless he was trying to make Rupert look bad for winning the RC for Moron.)

10-17-03, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Big Lie?"
Well, among the things that Lill supposedly said recently was that there was a mole planted on each tribe. Though it seems doubtful she made most, if not all, of the comments that have surfaced.

But I meant it didn't appear the twist will be implemented in Ep6. And now we have the Ep7 title, "What the...?"

frankz 1214 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-17-03, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frankz Click to send private message to frankz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The Big Lie?"
Brownroach, the mole idea is interesting although I hadn’t heard it until now. Do you know in which thread it was first brought out?
I posted the theory in “Big Lie/T Part III that the moles may be the big lie and that they might not have let Jeff in on it.
But if there are moles, it would seem obvious that Osten is one. The other may be Jon, or it may even be Rupert. Jon just looks like a screwup and is easy to peg but Rupert may be doing it very clandestinely, doing subtle things that haven’t come to light yet. And that might explain why he helped out the pathetic Morgans and gave Andrew extra food. He might actually be on their tribe, but only he knows it. Now what kind of twist this would add, I don’t know. Maybe the 2 moles, if they make it to the merge can not be voted off for 2 TC's or something. That might be their reward for trying to sabotage their own tribes without getting booted in the process. Hmm!!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-03, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 6 "Me and My Snake""
>One castaway has a heartwarming chat
>with an ailing snake. A
>real snake, literally.

Well Rupert is the one with the pet snake.

>
>After a closely battled Reward Challenge,
>the winning tribe sinks their
>teeth into a bounty that
>heats up their camp and
>revitalizes their spirits.

Sounds like the RC is for food. Which camp needs their spirits revitalized?

>
>While looting the losing tribe's camp
>after a Reward Challenge, a
>visiting castaway makes a stunning
>confession.

Is this going to be the big lie?

>
>Immunity weighs on two Survivors, who
>must carry the fates of
>their tribes on their shoulders.
>

IC must be carrying a tribe member or some heavy object in a race. Or maybe similar to when Mike and Colby had to hold the buckets of water in S2.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-03, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 6 "Me and My Snake""
Sounds like the RC is for food. Which camp needs their spirits revitalized?

It could be either one.

We've been shown that Morgan is desperately low on food, so winning good food would be a huge boost.

But Drake's lost 3 in a row, and breaking that losing streak could help spirits immensely. It just seems like there's too much sniping shown in the previews for it to be them.

We really do have guidelines here. Believe it or not, the Guidelines make things more fun. Really.

katethegreat 207 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-19-03, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail katethegreat Click to send private message to katethegreat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 6 "Me and My Snake""
Yes, either tribe needs their spirits revitalized. But when I saw something about warming up, it immediately made me think of Morgan, who complained bitterly of the cold. (Granted, that was a few episodes ago. Does the average viewing public remember those kinds of details?) Doesn't it say something about warming up their camp?

Anyway, if Drake loses TWO more challenges this week (since I feel the IC looks like a Morgan win, based upon RyanO's victory pump and grin), that will REALLY make the first thrown challenge look like an idiotic move. Jeff will get to gloat some more! So will Drake dump Rupert, for also criticizing the strategy?? Reverse logic works all the time in this game! And don't forget - NEVER throw a challenge! (I mean, what morons! - I've seen or heard comments (Michelle and/or Burton?) like "We wanted to play the game", so the thinking is if we're not at IC, we're not playing?? Hello, let some other fool go to IC, that's playing the game WELL.) OK rant over.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-03, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 6 "Me and My Snake""
LAST EDITED ON 10-19-03 AT 04:29 PM (EST)

Welllllllllllll, going based on that logic, lets go back to the challenges since the "thrown" one. MB has a knack for making challenges that at times seem literally made for one tribe or the other to win. He knew the challenge was going to be thrown, so he inserted the kidnapping, ala Rupert gets to join the Morons for 3 days, and gets to compete in the next RC. Great! In fact, if it hadn't been for Rupe's strength and diving skills (No Andrew I DO NOT believe that the Moron tribe just fell into synch), they would have been destroyed themselves had Rupe been with the Dorks instead. So MB guaranteed 2 victory's in a row with the thrown IC and kidnapped won RC.

The next IC was gross food challenge. No advantage to either tribe (except maybe a hungrier Moron tribe that would suck down anything for protein), but the Dork's "choked", actually literally choked at this challenge.

Jiffy scolds them at TC for coming clean and tells them how cocky it is to throw a challenge, Rupe agrees, and blasts the Dorks.

Now for this weeks RC, it is a battle of hitting targets with a cannonball. Not a real physical challenge...could be right up the Morons alley? The Morons could get lucky and win RC. Who from Moron tribe would go to the Dorks and while looting give a confession? Possibly the betrayel of Rupert? Maybe Osten is the looter and tells the Dorks something about Ruperts visit that may not be truthful, but that since the Dorks are all ready paranoid about what ole Rupe may have said while there...could lead to his ousting. Which may be what the whole Moron tribe thought of as strategy and put Osten up to it, or he (rocket scientist that he is) thought of it himself.

It is pretty clear to me that the Morons will win the IC as I have posted on other threads. If Osten gets one of those thick juicy steaks at RC, and he is all ready the strongest in a lifting type challenge, I really believe that the Morons go on to win their 3rd challenge in a row. (I don't count the thrown challenge or Rupert winning the challenge for them as winning, I'm sorry but I can't ) Rhino does his happy fist pumping, and Rupe looks dejected as he may feel ready to get the boot.

crowes420 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-21-03, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail crowes420 Click to send private message to crowes420 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 6 "Me and My Snake""
They have already won 3 challenges in a row.

Challenges:

- IC challenge where Burton is voted out
- Reward challenge that got them the shower.
-IC challenge where Michelle is voted out.

the next would be their 4th won challenge.

joannie 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-17-03, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail joannie Click to send private message to joannie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 6 "Me and My Snake""

>
>Immunity weighs on two Survivors, who
>must carry the fates of
>their tribes on their shoulders.
>

How can Rupert, er, I mean Drake, NOT win this one? Is it safe to predict a Drake victory?

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-17-03, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 6 "Me and My Snake""
it looks like christa and andrew are holding the buckets

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-17-03, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 6 "Me and My Snake""
Interesting that the supposed merge name is Rupert's snake. You'd think he'd be around for that

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-17-03, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 6 "Me and My Snake""
VS, I was thinking about this last night myself.

But...I thought this might signal that maybe something in the weird twist would leave Rupert booted in the episode just prior to the merge. Rupert was certainly appreciated by Christa and Sandra and Jon (at least that's the impression I get) on Drake and Morgan sure seemed to warm up to him (well, all of them but Osten anyway). Maybe as some sort of homage to Rupert, the newly merged tribe, which will consist of more pro-Rupert folks than anti-Rupert folks (this is all assumption based upon current standings that I don't foresee changing), decide on the name Balboa.

Just some wild speculation...

Boo!

10-17-03, 05:21 PM (EST)
16. "RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 6 "Me and My Snake""
Maybe as some sort of homage to Rupert, the newly merged tribe, which will consist of more pro-Rupert folks than anti-Rupert folks (this is all assumption based upon current standings that I don't foresee changing), decide on the name Balboa.

Just some wild speculation...

Not wild at all. It seems like everyone currently in the game respects Rupert, including probably Jon and Shawn. So I could see them doing that if he'd been the last boot.

But then again, Rupert did say that Balboa (the snake) would be a sort of mascot. If Rupert and Balboa are still around at the merge, they might decide to name the new tribe for their mascot as well.

crowes420 5 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-03, 06:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail crowes420 Click to send private message to crowes420 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 6 "Me and My Snake""
It seems that the last few seasons the tribe was responsible for picking a merge tribe name and painting a flag. It would be a good guess that the merge name Balboa was named after the mascot snake.

10-17-03, 11:35 AM (EST)
7. "RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 6 "Me and My Snake""

There are also caps of Rupert weighed down with buckets, and of Andrew, Osten and Ryan O. all with poles over their shoulders.

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-17-03, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 6 "Me and My Snake""
bImmunity weighs on two Survivors, who must carry the fates of their tribes on their shoulders

Whoa boy, is these contestants LITERALLY have to hold their own weight on themselves, I suspect Rupert gonna have A LOT of sandbags on him.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-03, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Does Balboa mean Rupe's in trouble?"
Snewser reported three tribe names - Drake, Morgan, and Balboa.

Rupert has named the snake Balboa. Coincidence that the snake shares a name with another tribe? Or could it mean...

- The merged tribe really, really liked the named Balboa and decided to name themselves after Rupert's snake.

- Or does it mean that Rupert gets booted before the twist and suggests that name for the ghost tribe?

http://www.survivornews.net/news.php?id=41

We really do have guidelines here. Believe it or not, the Guidelines make things more fun. Really.

Acawap 184 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-17-03, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Acawap Click to send private message to Acawap Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Does Balboa mean Rupe's in trouble?"
excuse my ignorance here, since this is the first year I've been truly anal about the show, but in previous Survivor(s), didn't the merged tribe pick it's own name? With that being the case, they may have picked the name because of their new 'mascot'.

If not, maybe Rupert is really Snewser!!!

JillyM 2 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-03, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JillyM Click to send private message to JillyM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Does Balboa mean Rupe's in trouble?"
New to Survivor this season, board lurker for weeks now. This is my first post and it entails a lot of other thread material, so I hope I am posting it in the right place.

Seems Rupert is in danger this week, unless it’s a big misdirection. Suppose he gets voted off this week, and he and his snake leave (ala Tom Cruise and the fish in Jerry Maguire) hence, Me and My Snake {are out of here}. Can’t very well ignore the fact that he named the snake Balboa which has been rumored to be the name of third (or perhaps merged) purple tribe. Doesn’t seem like it’s a name MB would have come up with, as Balboa was an explorer indigenous to the Panama region, but not a pirate. There are about 17 other pirates from that region of varying fame

http://www.bruce.ruiz.net/PanamaHistory/Pirates/pirates_and_buccaneers.htm

that MB could have used. A lot has to be questioned on how much this game is planned/manipulated in advance and how much is planned as events occurred. For instance, would the option of stealing a member of the other tribe part of the original plan or b/c Morgan was in trouble? MB + others had to have known what an audience draw Rupert was from day one and realized the effect on ratings if he were to be cast out rather early on in game play. So perhaps to remedy this, they “bring back” Rupert (and his snake) to be his own tribe under the Balboa flag. Maybe he has the option of recruiting from the loser lodge or even active players at some point, and be brought back to *surprise* fight in a challenge in week 7- “what the….?”

Jill

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-03, 06:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Does Balboa mean Rupe's in trouble?"
Welcome to the board and also to Survivor! One thing about past years is that the merged tribe gets to pick their name, MB doesn't pick it. So even though Balboa was indeed an explorer, by being the name of Rupe's mascot snake, I'm quite certain thats how the merged tribe, or "twist" ghost tribe, gets its name.

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-17-03, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 6 "Me and My Snake""

This may be the lie...this is my take on the lie btw LOL

Last season we had Jenna in the final two....her mother had cancer which personally I think helped her seal the million (since she was seen to "need" it more). What if the person responsible for the lie makes up a sob story in order to gain sympathy and possible votes? Then the person goes on to reveal in confessionals that its all a lie to gain votes. I could easily see Jeff freak out about this and no one would find out until the show aired...including the rest of the survivors.

BeerNuts 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-19-03, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BeerNuts Click to send private message to BeerNuts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 6 "Me and My Snake""
Here's my line of thinking:

1. Rupert is the one with the snake, so clearly we're talking about Rupert here.

2. From the football caps: "And can Rupert overcome a brazen act of betrayal?". A figurative snake within Drake that backstabs Rupert?

3. An apparent Morgan IC victory.

Geez, I think this is the week Rupert gets booted. They name the new tribe after his snake out of respect.

kpod 125 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-21-03, 05:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kpod Click to send private message to kpod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 6 "Me and My Snake""

How about this as an alternative to the "big lie here" theory:

Drake wins reward and sends Jon (or Shawn, but this is more in character for Jon) over as the designated looter. While there, Jon (deliberately?) lets something slip, perhaps something we already knew but Morgan had yet to figure out. I know that's a LONG list, but the one thing I had in mind was stooging on Rupert's footwear pilfery way back in the village.

In a way, that might actually be a sly move on the JF's part, possibly undoing Rupert's personal goodwill with the Morgans, and as a bonus it fits in with the football spoiler as well.

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-22-03, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Jon's "stunning confession""
I agree it's likely Drake wins the RC and sends Jon over to Morgan where he makes the "stunning confession". But I really don't think his revealing Rupert's pillaging of the footware would be all that stunning. Who says the "confession" has to be truthful anyway? How about if Jon makes up a completely untrue and despicable story about Rupert. As an example (but it does not have to be this) suppose he tells Morgan Rupert has been engaging in deviant sexual activity with the Drake women - remember Jon has had this sort of thing on his own mind. This could truly be so shocking to Morgan they might not even confront Rupert with it, but they might turn to dislike him. Thereby making the Jon the "snake" and creating just that kind of Lie that would cause JP to state "m_ f_".

10-22-03, 01:11 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Jon's "stunning confession""
Okay, that would be kind of funny.

BUT -- the problem is that J Pro says he himself believed the lie at first. Why would J Pro ever believe this, coming from Jon?

I really think the lie has to be something the liar tells others about him/herself, not about someone else.

BeerNuts 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-22-03, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BeerNuts Click to send private message to BeerNuts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Jon's "stunning confession""
I agree that Drake win RC and makes the confession to Morgan, but I think it's a truthful confession. Something along the lines of "Rupert stole your shoes on day 1" or "we threw that IC", or "we killed the pelican that's haunting your camp now".

katethegreat 207 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-22-03, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katethegreat Click to send private message to katethegreat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Jon's "stunning confession""
I too agree that a Drake makes the "stunning confession", either Jon or Shawn. But I don't think it's about the shoes - Nicole said that she didn't know until the show aired that he'd stolen them (and she wanted hers back!). I'm pretty sure about this - think it was the Early Show.

But what it could be that J Pro believed at first (until when? how did he find out - a confessional??)? The Big Lie just can't fit ALL of the quotes attributed to it and still make sense! Otherwise, we (the viewing audience) ALSO will believe the lie and won't know it's a lie. So then what?

Anyway, based on that, and Trish's victorious look, plus six steaks, I predict a Drake RC win.

I don't see any of the Morons making a stunning confession, OR being smart enough to come up with THE big lie.

lauriersig 8 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-03, 05:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lauriersig Click to send private message to lauriersig Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Nicole didn't know?"
Of course Nicole didn't know until the show aired.. how would she know. She was the first one voted off - Remember?

>I too agree that a Drake
>makes the "stunning confession", either
>Jon or Shawn. But
>I don't think it's about
>the shoes - Nicole said
>that she didn't know until
>the show aired that he'd
>stolen them (and she wanted
>hers back!). I'm pretty
>sure about this - think
>it was the Early Show.
>
>
>But what it could be that
>J Pro believed at first
>(until when? how did he
>find out - a confessional??)?
> The Big Lie just
>can't fit ALL of the
>quotes attributed to it and
>still make sense! Otherwise,
>we (the viewing audience) ALSO
>will believe the lie and
>won't know it's a lie.
> So then what?
>
>Anyway, based on that, and Trish's
>victorious look, plus six steaks,
>I predict a Drake RC
>win.
>
>I don't see any of the
>Morons making a stunning confession,
>OR being smart enough to
>come up with THE big
>lie.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •