The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Nathan Marlow update from BB4"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-19-04, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Nathan Marlow update from BB4"
Yes, I know Nathan wasn't very bright on BB4. In fact, him being dumb enough to save Allison with the POV is probably what guaranteed his exit the following week. But I also happen to think he is incredibly yummy....

So if you are interested in seeing what he has been up to lately (along with information on a lot of other reality stars) please check out the following website: http://www.thefishbowl.com/fishbowl/index.html or simply read his update below:

Hey guys - here’s my 2nd entry hope everyone enjoys. I recently had o­ne of the craziest weeks of my life. It began first of this week when I read for the director of “Nip/Tuck”. I was reading the role of a Surgeon. It was between me and four other guys. I felt like I did great in the reading, but we’re still waiting o­n the call. Secondly, I read for the new “Superman”. I was so nervous. I went in after Jake Gyllenhaal. It was crazy, but fun!! As the week progressed with craziness, I got a call from my modeling agent about a commercial that I booked. “WE LOVE WHAT U DO FOR ME TOYOTA” with a jump leg kick. I was pretty excited for about 10 minutes until my agent called me back informing me of the pay scale. My smile turned upside downL. Hey it’s money – right?!!

Ok, so I said I’d do it. This was going to be a few hours o­n Friday and Saturday. Not a big deal – right? WOW was I in for a shock! I started for my destination Friday morning about 8:00, driving into no man’s land. I kept o­n driving, driving and driving, thinking to myself “Am I going to a place to be sacrificed to the Toyota gods or what?” I reached the point of no return. No gas station in sight or even civilization. Finally, I saw a sign signaling civilization. Thank the Lord!

So, I arrive o­n set with about 20 other people wondering around. We don’t know what’s going o­n at all. About 30 minutes later, we find someone who know what’s going o­n. She tells us it’s going to be a while. I was thinking “Ok, maybe an hour or so”. Six hours later, after cooking in the “Luxuries” Tent, we were going to shoot some pictures, by god!

We finally finished the shoot at TEN o’clock at night, and the wonderful lady tells me we have to report at 5:30 the next morning. I thought to myself “Man, life is good!” So 4:45 hits Saturday morning and I arrive o­n set, and from there we didn’t get to stop all day. I was exhausted at the end of the day. We had a lot of still shots with the truck, and the coolest had to be the mud pit. There were about twenty of us standing around the mud pit, watching the truck go by and throw mud o­n us. It was pretty fun!

By the end of the day, I was spent. I couldn’t wait to get back to L.A and hang with the boys. The shoot was crazy, but in the end it was pretty cool. Take care guys and I’ll see u in the message boards.

(p.s. If you want to see pictures of Nathan I would suggest you go to the website listed above. Gotta love cute men with their shirts off!)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Nathan Marlow update from BB4 motormouth 08-19-04 1
 RE: Nathan Marlow update from BB4 vixie 08-20-04 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-19-04, 10:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Nathan Marlow update from BB4"
He is a cutie! Thanks for sharing.

*Courtesy of IceCat*

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-20-04, 00:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Nathan Marlow update from BB4"
congrats money, honey (giggle) been on a few tedious but fun sets myself. Now just being a mom and chef is enough, and LA is just too far to travel. Have fun..go far. NEVER take yourself too seriously.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •