The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Talk About Spoilers. . . !"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

nomanisan 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-22-00, 02:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nomanisan Click to send private message to nomanisan Click to check IP address of the poster
"Talk About Spoilers. . . !"
I just saw a t.v. ad for NBC Dateline (Aug.22) featuring an interview with Rich. Apparently he has had some real difficulties since the show ended. Odd that this interview is not listed on the NBC website which shows Dateline's agenda for this evening. . . . A last minute coup designed to steal CBS's thunder a day before the grand finale? What's up? Anyone else see this advertisement?
Not surprised if Rich is indeed having problems. There's nothing real about "REAL T.V." and I'm willing to bet that survival on the island might begin to look REAL good to Rich
just about now. The cold cruel REAL world of media exposure is much more difficult to navigate.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Rich on Dateline dangerboy 08-22-00 1
 RE: Talk About Spoilers. . . ! outlast 08-22-00 2
 RE: Talk About Spoilers. . . ! Emie 08-22-00 3
   Dateline dangerboy 08-22-00 9
 Richard on Dateline NBC AyatollahKhomeini 08-22-00 4
   RE: Richard on Dateline NBC Drive My Car 08-22-00 5
       RE: Richard on Dateline NBC scorch 08-22-00 6
           RE: Richard on Dateline NBC Drive My Car 08-22-00 7
               RE: Richard on Dateline NBC scorch 08-22-00 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dangerboy 128 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-22-00, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerboy Click to send private message to dangerboy Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Rich on Dateline"
I saw the ad too. And Rich looked a lot thinner on the commercial. Maybe just because he had clothes on and was clean shaven.

Anyway, I don't think it will have anything earth-shaking revealed but we shall see. Often a spoiler can be found in the few frames they aren't careful about and NBC doesn't have a lot of incentive to keep the secret.

outlast 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-22-00, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail outlast Click to send private message to outlast Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Talk About Spoilers. . . !"
Well it is well known that Rich was charged with child abuse for allegedly forcing his kid to go jogging at 4:30 am. The charges were dismissed and Rich has sued the RI police for defamation of character. The difficulties may revolve around that.

Richard is a lot thinner, in part because he got that liposuction Colleen refered to in one episode.

Emie 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-22-00, 06:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Emie Click to send private message to Emie Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Talk About Spoilers. . . !"
What time is it on 2nite???

~~~~eMie~~

dangerboy 128 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-22-00, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerboy Click to send private message to dangerboy Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Dateline"
It's on at 10pm EST.

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-22-00, 06:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Richard on Dateline NBC"
Dateline NBC ran a segment on Richard back in May, before "Survivor" aired. Is this a repeat of that segment?

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-22-00, 07:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Richard on Dateline NBC"
Don't know what interview they are running tonight. But yesterday
(monday) NBC had the MSBC show HomePage on after the Today show. And they gave some background info on Sue , Rich, and Rudy. Wish I had caught all of it, mainly about what they did before Survivor, and some background facts about their lives. One thing they said about Rich, was that he actually lost 90lbs. BEFORE, the show. I guess he worked really hard to be fit to go on the Island. I think any of us that referred to him as the Fat Guy (I did) should feel a little bad about it (I do).
Did think it was odd that they didn't mention Kelly. And although I didn't catch everything they said, I am (almost) Positive there was nothing about Kelly. Does that mean she isn't considered one of the final 3 , or that she wins the whole shebang?
All we can do is wait and see, and the suspense is killing me.

scorch 3 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-00, 07:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail scorch Click to send private message to scorch Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Richard on Dateline NBC"
I work for a NBC Affil here in Arizona and I just wanted to let you all know that this is a repeat episode from the first week in June or the last week of May.....Sorry but there will be nothing new on this episode.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-22-00, 07:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Richard on Dateline NBC"
Thanks Scorch.
Didn't see it the first time, so am glad it was posted, so I can make sure to watch.
Arizona!!!!! Are you melting?

scorch 3 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-00, 08:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail scorch Click to send private message to scorch Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Richard on Dateline NBC"
Well I live in Flagstaff at 7000 feet so it doesn't get hot here. I think today it was a perfect 75 degrees.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •