The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What's the deal w/the headbands?!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

summer123 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-14-04, 01:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail summer123 Click to send private message to summer123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What's the deal w/the headbands?!"
For the love of all things holy, please - someone - make them remove those God-awful headbands. They look ridiculous. Eiy yei yei!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What's the deal w/the headbands... Swami 07-14-04 1
   RE: What's the deal w/the headbands... strid333 07-14-04 7
 RE: What's the deal w/the headbands... true 07-14-04 2
   RE: What's the deal w/the headbands... nailbone 07-14-04 3
       RE: What's the deal w/the headbands... summer123 07-14-04 8
           RE: What's the deal w/the headbands... mrc 07-14-04 9
           RE: What's the deal w/the headbands... EnglProf 07-15-04 15
 RE: What's the deal w/the headbands... minitroll 07-14-04 4
 RE: What's the deal w/the headbands... Drive My Car 07-14-04 5
   RE: What's the deal w/the headbands... summer123 07-17-04 20
       RE: What's the deal w/the headbands... Drive My Car 07-18-04 22
 RE: What's the deal w/the headbands... Frau Hexe 07-14-04 6
   RE: What's the deal w/the headbands... MakeItStop 07-14-04 10
       RE: What's the deal w/the headbands... summer123 07-14-04 13
       RE: What's the deal w/the headbands... Frau Hexe 07-16-04 18
 RE: What's the deal w/the headbands... proofofnolife 07-14-04 11
 RE: What's the deal w/the headbands... Coconut 07-14-04 12
   RE: What's the deal w/the headbands... FlamingCactusIT 07-15-04 14
       RE: What's the deal w/the headbands... geg6 07-15-04 16
           RE: What's the deal w/the headbands... bystander 07-20-04 24
               RE: What's the deal w/the headbands... geg6 07-21-04 26
 RE: What's the deal w/the headbands... Nanook 07-15-04 17
 I figured it out last night Breezy 07-16-04 19
 RE: What's the deal w/the headbands... summer123 07-17-04 21
   RE: What's the deal w/the headbands... Former CBSer 07-19-04 23
 And what's up with the constant rub... bystander 07-20-04 25
 RE: What's the deal w/the headbands... anotherkim 07-21-04 27
 RE: What's the deal w/the headbands... Estee 07-21-04 28
   Bwahahahahaha!! mrc 07-21-04 29
   RE: What's the deal w/the headbands... summer123 07-21-04 30
 RE: What's the deal w/the headbands... Outfrontgirl 07-22-04 31

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-14-04, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What's the deal w/the headbands?!"
I was thinking the same thing last night. My best guess is that they are trying to disguise all the holes in their heads. And Will wore a fugly knit skull cap last night too, just like I predicted he would. I hate those things even more than the headbands!

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-14-04, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: What's the deal w/the headbands?!"
>And Will wore a fugly
>knit skull cap last night
>too, just like I predicted
>he would.

It's called a toque, and it is only to be worn outside when it is cold outside. Frostbite sucks. But I hate it when people try to make it a fashion statement. As if these losers ever lived in a climate where is was actually considered a necessity (but only in winter - mine are packed away in my winter gear box).

Three is the perfect number.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-04, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What's the deal w/the headbands?!"
I can't stand those headbands either. Like Buggy says, they're probably used to keep their little brains from falling out of their ears.

Notice how Drew is a headband wannabe. He has a pathetic little bandana wrapped around his brain, trying to be like the kewl kids. ICK!

I think they use material from their cut up tee-shirts (with the not so clever sayings on them) to make their matching headgear. I just wish they'd wear them over their obnoxious mouths instead.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-04, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What's the deal w/the headbands?!"
LAST EDITED ON 07-14-04 AT 12:34 PM (EST)

I think they use material from their cut up tee-shirts (with the not so clever sayings on them) to make their matching headgear.

They just cut the sleeves off of t-shirts and slip them over their heads. I've seen some kids at football camps do this. Nobody over the age of 14, though.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs. o-

07-14-04, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail summer123 Click to send private message to summer123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: What's the deal w/the headbands?!"
Ohhhhhhh - so that's what they are. *smacks forehead* I can see it now. You know it's funny, but I've never once thought about cutting the sleeves off of a t-shirt and putting them on my head! Good grief.

BTW, the above was my first post here. Thanks to everyone for not flaming me.

Summer

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-04, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: What's the deal w/the headbands?!"
Welcome, summer! The fact that you have never thought of cutting off shirt sleeves and placing them on your head bodes well for you here.

Courtesy of Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

EnglProf 888 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-15-04, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EnglProf Click to send private message to EnglProf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: What's the deal w/the headbands?!"
Welcome Summer! Hope you have fun bashing BB with us!

Handcrafted by RollDdice

minitroll 3901 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-14-04, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail minitroll Click to send private message to minitroll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What's the deal w/the headbands?!"
Make them take the ridiculous armbands off while you're at it. Those two tools remind me of Zack from Paradise Hotel. Giant egos, no brains.

Sigpic courtesy of the one and only IceCat.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-04, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: What's the deal w/the headbands?!"
I think they are perfect!
The headbands make it easier to identify the morons. I think it should become the offcial uniform of Dumbasses everywhere, making them easier to spot and avoid.

But I am confused about them cutting off their sleeves, who thought it was a good idea to give scissors to these twits?
We can only hope they start running with them soon.

07-17-04, 12:31 PM (EST)
20. "RE: What's the deal w/the headbands?!"
Too funny!

Perhaps they've been given those little kids' safety scissors - the kind w/the rounded ends?

You're right though. Picture them drunk and running around the house w/regular scissors; that would be so much more entertaining. Hmmmm. How do we email the producers, again???

Summer

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-04, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: What's the deal w/the headbands?!"

Hey Summer! Hi, nice to have you with us.
Welcome to RTVW, and I hope you have fun playing with us!

'Twist With Scissors' would be a great name for a rock band.

Frau Hexe 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-14-04, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Frau%20Hexe Click to send private message to Frau%20Hexe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: What's the deal w/the headbands?!"
I'm with you on this one, summer--they're hideous. It hadn't occurred to me that they were cut from their t-shirts though. I thought they were tube-tops. It seems to me that would have to be a little larger to fit around those air-filled domes of theirs.

Now I have a similar fashion-related request: Could someone please, pretty please, go yank down the single rolled up pant legs on these people? I even noticed that one of the women was wearing her peach-colored yoga pants rolled up on one side. You know, I've seen people do this while riding bikes to avoid having their pantlegs caught in the chain, but to do it as some sort of lame-ass emblem of unity is just plain wrong. Make them stop. Oh please, god, make them stop!

Give me ambiguity, or give me something else.

MakeItStop 1098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-14-04, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MakeItStop Click to send private message to MakeItStop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: What's the deal w/the headbands?!"
I wish I could!

If you want breakfast in bed then sleep in the kitchen.

07-14-04, 11:44 PM (EST)
13. "RE: What's the deal w/the headbands?!"
Oh Lord, me too.

I honestly think this will be the worst cast _ever_ and that's saying something....

Summer

Frau Hexe 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-16-04, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Frau%20Hexe Click to send private message to Frau%20Hexe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: What's the deal w/the headbands?!"
Ha! My summons worked! Alas, I suppose it would take some serious basher babe mojo to get inside of that house--or to yank down those pant legs. Good to see you MIS!

Give me ambiguity, or give me something else.

proofofnolife 58 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-04, 06:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail proofofnolife Click to send private message to proofofnolife Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: What's the deal w/the headbands?!"
Maybe they can wear glitter with their headbands and a silver space pant suit. Then again, maybe Julie will wear a head band Thursday and have one pants leg rolled up. All for the love of bashing!

Coconut 10856 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-04, 09:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: What's the deal w/the headbands?!"
It's another form of a$$ sniffing. Each person, once they've submitted to Jase's "authority", has to wear a headband.

It's the Moron Pack!

FlamingCactusIT 452 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-15-04, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlamingCactusIT Click to send private message to FlamingCactusIT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: What's the deal w/the headbands?!"
I can't explain for all of the houseguests,but I can explain why Scott always wears one. As I am a Proud Pittsburgher, Wearing a Bandana is as Pittsburghese as Steel,Pierogies,and Small Market Pro Sports Teams.
FlamingCactusIT

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

07-15-04, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: What's the deal w/the headbands?!"
Sorry, FlamingCactus, but I'm definitely from the 'Burgh and I don't know anyone who wears these.

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-20-04, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: What's the deal w/the headbands?!"
Aren't nylon jogging suits also big in Pitt? I wonder if he has one of those?

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

07-21-04, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: What's the deal w/the headbands?!"
Nylon jogging suits? Whaaaaaaa?

Big in Pittsburgh? Not unless you're a senior citizen or from an inner city gang. Those have been out for everyone else since the early 80s.

Nanook 189 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-15-04, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nanook Click to send private message to Nanook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: What's the deal w/the headbands?!"
How about when Jase is in the diary room wearing a headband and sunglasses at the same time, acting like he's a king or something. I feel like laughing out loud at him every time.

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

07-16-04, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "I figured it out last night"
They had their ears pinned back before going on BB and have to wear the headbands to keep their ears from boinging back out.

Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

07-17-04, 10:01 PM (EST)
21. "RE: What's the deal w/the headbands?!"
And now they're wearing rags tied around their arms! Who does that?!?!

Make it stop!!!

Former CBSer 81 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-04, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Former%20CBSer Click to send private message to Former%20CBSer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: What's the deal w/the headbands?!"
It appears Marvin was doing the Gang Banger thing with the armband. Have seen them as colors with the GB/DD group. I think red is for the Bloods and Blue for the Cripps. Doesn't do a thing for me either. BTW, I also am from Pittsburgh and I have no reason for a dorag on my head. Usually reserved for the low lifes in Pittsburgh. Almost as bad as wearing a hat in a resturant. Swear to God these kids have no upbringing today.

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-20-04, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "And what's up with the constant rubbing of themselves??"
Did you notice how the four horsesh1tmen stand around rubbing their chests and arms and stomachs while they talk to each other in their little group? Are they that in love with themselves that they need to be constantly touching themselves?? I wanna know why the women haven't picked up on this, now that would be something interesting to watch in the BB house.

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

07-21-04, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: What's the deal w/the headbands?!"
I think that they think it coves up their receding hairlines.

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--if Jase is 28, I wear a size 4.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

07-21-04, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: What's the deal w/the headbands?!"
They're vacuum seals. Without them, air will rush into the empty space between their ears.

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

07-21-04, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Bwahahahahaha!!"
LAST EDITED ON 07-21-04 AT 05:21 PM (EST)

Me likee Estee!

Courtesy of Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

07-21-04, 07:26 PM (EST)
30. "RE: What's the deal w/the headbands?!"
Hah Hah Hah!!! Good one!

Summer

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

07-22-04, 02:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: What's the deal w/the headbands?!"
Or maybe ...

their hypermasculine complex
masks their acute fear
that they are actually girls,

(no offense meant girls!)

so they keep the rags handy
at all times
in case they get their period

figures they'd have the wrong orifices covered

All those not on TV have only themselves to blame ~ Jackson Browne

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •