The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor Insider Episode 4 Yahoo Platinum"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Markopolo100 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-10-03, 03:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Markopolo100 Click to send private message to Markopolo100 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor Insider Episode 4 Yahoo Platinum"
LAST EDITED ON 10-10-03 AT 03:55 AM (EST)

Well, I thought I had it all figured out. Christa was going because Jon and his Final Four group of Michelle, Burton and Shawn would vote her out.

Then we find out Shawn and Jon are closer than Burton and Shawn (AKA Batman and Robin). Then Jon joins up with Sandra, Trish, and Christa!

Oh well, logic escapes these people.

Anyway, here are this week's clips. This was my LONGEST transcription EVER! It took just over 2.5 hours. But there were just so many good clips with excellent, interesting information. Just remember to forget my crappy typing.

Thanks,
Markopolo

--------------------------
TRIBAL COUNCIL VOTING

Markopolo's note: Burton and Michelle almost seemed as if they felt rejected by Christa. Kind of like she didn't go into their alliance. That's how I comprehended the clip.

Trish (votes Burton): I think you're a really, really great competitor. And you're a threat. And there's no way I can go into a merge with somebody like you. But you're a great guy and I wish you the very best.

Sandra (votes Burton): You talked about me from day one, to anybody who would give you the opportunity that would just listen. You singled me out and it was time to pay you back. This is it. I sure (hate?) it for you. Good-bye. Adios.

Jon (votes Bert and Ernie after dancing his way to the voting booth): Too much of a threat. (Makes a four-finger symbol with hand) Can you dig that, sucka? (I DID A WEB SEARCH, AND APPARENTLY THAT IS A QUOTE FROM THE WRESTLER BOOKER T).

Markopolo's Note: Jon writes something else on the corner of his vote paper. The first word looks like "And" The second word starts with a "V".

Christa (votes Bert): You're the biggest threat we have. See ya, buddy.

Burton (votes Christa): Christa, this is a tough game. About making strategic decisions. Indecisiveness will get you nothing but a one-way ticket home.

Michelle (votes Christa): MICHELLE DROPS THE PEN ON THE FLOOR, OOPS! I'm placing this vote tonight, because I think you play a narrow-minded game. Not only did you underestimate people, but you overestimated people as well. Keep it real (raises her eyebrows as if to say "whatever").

Shawn (votes Burton): NOTE SHAWN IS WHISPERING SO QUIETLY IT'S HARD TO HEAR. Burton, (inaudible) all I gotta say is, competition. I don't want to have competition. See ya soon.

--------------------------------
SANDRA STICKS UP FOR RUPERT

Clip description: Get Inside the Drake tribe when Sandra takes a stand in favor of her pal Rupert. Why do Sean and Burton poke fun at the bearded pirate? Find out now.

Markopolo's note: WOW!!! By far the BEST video of the season!! Sandra rocks! Lots of potential spoilers here. Sandra sure doesn't like Shawn. What happens when she finds out that he is in an alliance with Jon?

Sandra (confessional): I honestly feel that Shawn and Burton are happy we got a sewing machine from the reward and Rupert was able to make himself a longer skirt, because half the time when Rupert sits down and spreads his legs you either see his jewels or his dirty underwear. And I think we're just tried of that. So they're definitely happy that Rupert has a longer skirt, and they loooove his skirt. They're like, "Oh Rupert, that's the best skirt ever."

CUT

Shawn and Burton definitely love to make fun of Rupert. Umm, they like to hear his laugh, but they make fun of it. They like to see him in his skirt, and they make fun of it. Every chance they get to crack a joke on Rupert, they are just giggling away.

CUT

Sometimes I think Rupert doesn't mind, but when he's in a bad mood, he starts telling them to screw off. He's probably tired of every other word being "Rupert this" or "Rupert that." You know they say a lot of negative things about Rupert when he's not around, but they don't care who else hears it. And if they say it around me, I am going to run straight back to Rupert and find him wherever he's at and let him know what they're saying.

CUT

I'm not mad when I hear Shawn and Burton talk about Rupert. I'm just glad that I'm there to hear it, because I can just bust them out. If there was ever any doubt, I would just be like "Look, I heard you say it. You know I'm not lying." There's been a couple times where somebody was approached, let's say Christa and they were just talking about Christa. And I was right behind them and they had no clue. And I wanted to say, "Hey Christa, you wouldn't believe what these two fools were saying about you." Just to see the expression on their face and see how they would try and get out of it. But Christa and everybody (NOTE ALLIANCE) is like, "No, don't worry about it. Don't play the game like that. Just tell us when you get a chance behind some bush or whatever."

Markopolo's note: Sandra is talking in broken thoughts, so let me reiterate what she was trying to say. She means that she thought about telling the person who is getting insulted when they are also in front of Burton and Shawn (the two insulters). But her alliance urges here not to make a scene and ruckus.

Sandra (more confessional): I don't keep quiet about anything I hear. If I hear them, and they say a name, (slaps her hands), I'm gone!

I looove gossip. I'll tell them straight up, "Hey such and such was just saying that you were the biggest ass or whatever, that you stink. They're tired of seeing your dirty draws or whatever." Whatever it may be, I'll tell them. Because whenever their talking about someone it's either Jon, Rupert Trish, myself or Christa. You know, they don't talk about Michelle in front of me. But they think I am so loyal that I won't go back and say anything. But that's the first thing I do, run straight back to whoever they were talking about and just spill the beans. And that gives that person another good reason to hate Burton and Shawn.

BURTON: THE DAY AFTER

Clip description: Go Inside Drake the morning after they voted Burton out at Tribal Council. Does Burton harbor any hard feelings toward his former tribe, or is he at peace with their decision? Watch as he explains his journey.

Markopolo's note: Oh boy. Burton has no clue that Shawny boy turned on him. And he is really arrogant, too. He does say that someone on Drake will pay for talking smack to the Morgan tribe (Geez, I wonder who? Maybe the guy who watches Smackdown every week?).

Burton (the day after TC): The nature of the game is deception. Everyone does it. People are lying to each other and you always have to have your guard up. And I had my guard up, but at some point, you have to trust people to some degree or another. And I did and Jon was in a position last night where he could go with my alliance or the other alliance. The strong or the weak. (LITTLE DID HE KNOW THAT HIS ALLIANCE WAS ONE OTHER PERSON).

And Jon's weak physically. And umm, I expressed my concern to Shawn about it, saying, "If I were Jon, I would vote one of us off." (OH, THE IRONY)

Because (Jon) can right now. He can't compete in a million years against any of us in an individual challenge. And so if I were Jon, I would have done it. Jon did look me in the eye and said, "Don't worry, don't worry, don't worry." (Burton shrugs his shoulders) I always had my concerns. But you can only do so much. And tribal council is the only time in the game you know someone is telling the truth. You never know up until that point, so.

CUT

In terms of the competitions with the Morgan tribe, and the implications down the road. In my opinion if you play a fair game and go all out, and you don't talk smack and you don't rub it in your faces, anyone's going to respect that out of a good competitor. So I tried to play fair and tried to win. Other people talked smack here and there and I think down the road it will hurt them, because they are going to have enemies on that tribe they cannot win over.

CUT

I knew that there were going to be a lot of challenges for me to face throughout the game and there were going to be some key turning points. (POINTS, BURTON? THERE WAS ONE TURNING POINT AND YOU GOT BOOTED OFF!) And if we had gotten Christa out this vote and gotten another weak person out, then I had a pretty good strategy to get me into the top five, and I am pretty sure I could have. And to be honest, I think people realized that far enough, had I gotten to individual immunities, it was going to be really hard to stop me, because I don't give up at anything (YOU SURELY DON'T GIVE UP BEING A COCKY, POMPOUS JERK). So yea, people realized that. I was trying to hide that, but I didn't do a very good job. I easily could have been top five.

CUT

Looking back, after tribal council and getting voted off, you realize there are snakes in the grass. It's just a matter of how many and who. The earlier in the game, the harder it is to tell, because people's true motivations don't necessarily come out. And I mean I was planning on becoming more of a snake as the game went on. Because that's what you needed to be. And I am sure other people were also.

CUT

The game of Survivor, on the surface, seems to be "Oh, it's such a neat game. Oh, it would be fun." But until you get in and evaluate it. Until you get into a position where you are actually playing, making decisions, it's hard to understand how complicated it is. And every single action that you do, every single decision you make and every single thing you say could come back to haunt you. And the implications, it's a ripple effect. It's a very complicated game, and that's why I can't go back and say, "Oh, I would have changed this one thing." Because there would have been 1,000's of things that would have changed after that.

BLACKBEARD BOILS

Clip description: While Burton and Michelle race crabs in the sand, Rupert pops off in more ways than one. Watch as Sandra and Christa help Rupert through his explosive day.

Markopolo's note: Lots of bonding between Sandra, Rupert, Christa. Trish a little too. Seems like a solid foursome.

(Eerie music, pic of the immunity skull, Burton and Michelle race crabs as Shawn and Jon watch)

Burton (pointing to his crab that is way ahead of Michelle's crab): That's Drake vs. Morgan right there.

(Pic of Rupert scowling)

Michelle: What the hell is wrong with my crabs? (I WON'T EVEN TOUCH THAT ONE. TOO EASY)

(Pic of Rupert scowling again)

Rupert (confessional): I'm on strike today. I am sick of Burton and Shawn telling me how hard they work and how much they've done when I see what they do. And it's nothing!

CUT

Rupert: My life today is me. Me and my women.

(Shift to Sandra popping some sort of mosquito bite on Rupert's stomach. YUCK!)

Rupert: ARGHHHH!

Sandra: Take a chill pill.

Rupert: You're hurting me. Why don't you take it all the way through my back.

(Christa joins in wiping some of the pus away as Sandra pops some pus-filled bites on Rupert's back)

Sandra: Yummy! Like lemonade.

Rupert: OWWW!!!

Sandra: You can't move!

(Jon, lying down, snickers)

Jon (confessional): Rupert has been eaten up with every fungus, bacteria and infection you can throw on a person. Right now he's a human culture of disease and pus.

Rupert: OWWW!!!

Christa: We call it, "Operation Rupert." operation jungle herpes disease. Whatever you call it. Pus was flying out everywhere. It was really, really gross.

Trish: Ewww! You're letting him drain right on the mat (playfully).

Rupert (to Trish): What, you want me to lay on the dirt?

Trish: Rupert, you are going to be so psyched when this is done.

OSTEN CAN'T SWIM

Clip description: You saw Osten almost drown at the Reward Challenge. Let Insider take you to the Morgan camp as they return dejected after the big loss. What did Osten think of his effort at the Challenge? Here's your chance to find out!

Markopolo's note: Not much here, except Osten points out that he feels comfortable because he has "his alliances." There is a clip at the end as Osten speaks from confessional of Osten and Ryan watching the sun set on the beach together. As far as the transcription...it was HARD TO DO. It's impossible to hear Tijuana and her high, whiny voice. Darrah speaks a different language. And Osten talks too softly in the wind. ARGH! Why can't Mark Burnett get some good microphones?

(Pic of Morgan tribe returning after RC loss)

Tijuana (confessional): Osten got out there. (Inaudible) If he can swim the first day off the boat, he can swim. It's just a matter of staying calm. And I told him that. Just get in the water and try to be comfortable. Don't get scared. You'll be fine. Don't panic you'll be fine. But it's easier said than done.

Ryan O (to tribe): We were on the comeback trail, weren't we? They were getting nervous toward the end.

Tijuana (confessional): I totally understand. I didn't think what would happen if Osten (inaudible) out there. And I don't fault him in any way.

Ryan O (to tribe): What are we going to do. We've got our strengths and we've got our weaknesses. We're not a swimming group.

Tijuana (confessional): ...... Someone may not be able to run as fast. Do whatever. So we have to figure out what are our strengths and weaknesses and hopefully, we can come together and whoever's the strongest, they can do that part.

Osten (confessional): I definitely cost us the challenge, no question about it. My mistake. My risk that I took cost us the challenge.

Ryan O (to Osten): I'm glad you're not hurt. That's the biggest thing.

Andrew (to Osten): Don't give it a second thought.

Osten (confessional): I'm fearful of water when I can't touch the ground. I gave it my all. I'm the type of swimmer that can swim to a destination, but that's it. To ask me to swim, screw around, dive, come back and go. That's where it becomes difficult. When I'm out there and panic that's when I lose control.

(Ryan and Darrah talk with Osten about strategy at swimming challenges)

Osten (confessional): I don't feel vulnerable in the least bit. My strength is not swimming. They know that. We're taking a chance. With my alliances that I have, I don't feel vulnerable at all.

CUT

I gave it my all and I screwed up like a two-year-old child, yeah, but I realize I'm not going to live my life in reverse. That was then. I know it was my weakness. I took a chance. It didn't work out. But the chance I take tomorrow may work out. The bigger the chance, the bigger the reward.

RUPERT RETURNS WITH MORGAN

Clip description: You saw the Morgan Tribe win Immunity and choose Rupert to join their tribe for two days. Was Rupert excited about being in the Morgan tribe, and did he want to help out around camp? Watch as Insider takes you to the newly formed Morgan camp.

Markopolo's note: Is this Episode 5 already? Well it does show a VERY NICE Rupert. But I didn't comprehend the clip as saying that he is going to spill the beans. He knows what he is doing.

(Morgan walking back from IC. Andrew carries the Immunity Skull. Tijuana is hugging Rupert)

Andrew (to Rupert): We thought we would give you a get out of jail free card.

(laughter)

Andrew (confessional): For us to win immunity, it was the biggest morale boost we could expect. (blah blah blah) For us to 0-6 and to win like that. Having Rupert here is a great opportunity. For one, he's just a great guy.

Rupert (to tribe): Wow, I love you guys' shelter.

Andrew (confessional): He's also honest as hell. And I don't know how well versed in the game he is. But my sense is that he's just going to tell us everything.

(Rupert helps Andrew with the logs to block the tide)

Rupert (confessional): I don't see the Morgan tribe kidnapping me and bringing me to their tribe as a negative thing. I sat in that boat, huddled up with Chris and Michelle and said, "I don't wanna go. I don't wanna go. I don't wanna go." And of course, I went. It's still OK. I need to know these people. I need to keep away from tribal council anyway -- another positive.

(Rupert shows Ryan how to use the spear -- Ryan has dumb look like he doesn't understand anything)

Rupert (confessional): Anything that helps them, helps me. And I am going to bring back some great fish.

Rupert (to tribe): I'm going to go out and catch some fish and some stingray.

Andrew: Wow, this is going to be great.

Rupert: It's going to be a great day tomorrow.

Tijuana: Thank you.

Rupert: No, thank you.

Markopolo's note: That last "thank you" is Rupert totally patronizing.

BURTON'S REWARD

Clip description: Having gone into the game with only the clothes on their backs, the Drake tribe anxiously awaited their next reward, the sewing machine. Who benefited the most from the new fabric, Rupert or his tribe? Let Insider reveal the answer as Burton explains...

Markopolo's note: CONGRATULATIONS BURTON! You are a complete asshole. I am so happy you're GONE. Seriously, he is a total jerk. He also wins Dumb Survivor Quote of the Year for his inability to understand sewing machines.

Burton (confessional): The tree mail said "You will get some new attire" And once again everybody has misinterpretations, saying, "Oh my gosh we're getting all of our clothes." And people are like, "I want my swimsuit, I want my pants, I want my Patagonia top. I want my fleeces. I want this and that."

And it's been so long out here with the same clothes, to me it doesn't matter. I imagine that I am going to be in the same outfit that I am in for the entire time I'm here (LITTLE DOES HE KNOW!).

These guys were all excited, so we win the challenge like we always do against the Morgans (COCKY, EH BURTON?). And Jeff shows us a sewing machine. And I look around. And I'm like, "Are you kidding me? A sewing machine?"

And there's all these pieces of fabric. And so I really didn't care about the sewing machine or the fabric or anything for that matter.

We get back here and Rupert, Sandra and Christa begin to have their own sewing party. And they are so excited. They're talking about the year and the make and the model of the sewing machine. And I'm like "I couldn't use that if you gave me the instructions." (Makes a dumb face)

And they proceed to put 100 percent of their effort and focus for the remainder of that day and the next morning into making themselves look all pretty.

In Rupert's defense, he needed a new dress. His was awful and everyone agreed. But the rest of the ones, c’mon, we're on an island. Don't worry about looking so pretty. (BURTON, YOU MUST GET LOTS OF WOMEN WITH THAT ATTITUDE).

Let's get water first, let's eat first. Sewing later.

So the sewing machine, in my mind, was just a big distraction. And it kind of gave you an idea where people's priorities were. And a lot of people don't have high priorities. I don't know. I just stitched up the back of my shorts (HYPOCRITE!!!!) and that was it. I don't plan on doing a lot more.

CUT

Up until a day or two ago, Rupert has been running around in a miniskirt. Rupert weighs 240 pounds. His beard is as long as his hair. And he looks like a pirate (pauses) ... in a miniskirt! He's got my belt, I think maxed out on the last hole holding this thing up. And too many times, it’s fallen down and blowing up in the wind. And Rupert is chafing everywhere. So he doesn't like to wear his underwear if he doesn't have to. Because it's hot and usually wet. SO now we have Rupert in a miniskirt and no underwear. And too many times, he has been in a very inappropriate position that everyone has accidentally seen. So it was just bad. So when we got the fabric, the only thing that was unanimous was, Rupert, make a longer skirt or dress for yourself, please. We don’t need the miniskirt anymore. He got that and that was a good thing. So I guess the sewing machine, in the big picture, was good.

CUT

I mean, I took shop in junior high (OH GOD, WHO REALLY WANTS TO HEAR BURTON'S JUNIOR HIGH STORIES? AT LEAST EPM WAS SMART ENOUGH NOT TO PUT THIS CLIP ON THE SHOW).

And I did sew things. I sewed up a hole in my shorts, but it'll probably be awhile before you see me sit at a sewing machine working it properly. (Laughs) I hope it's a long, long time.

CUT

(Burton talks about "the worst plumber's ass I ever seen")

I kind of blew it out of proportion and Rupert didn't think it was as funny as I did (OH REALLY?).

But I was laughing. Everyone else was laughing. And it was a riot. But after his threat of wringing my neck like a chicken, I kinda backed off a little bit. But I had to get a couple jabs in because it was not pleasurable.

CUT

I gotta admit, it's kind of fun to tease Rupert cuz he's such a nice guy. Like no one would ever say anything mean to him or rude to him. So he's the kind of guy you can kinda tease. And everyone knows you're just giving him a hard time, cuz he's so nice. It's entertaining and it lightens the atmosphere.

And he's the only guy here who could probably physically hurt me, so it's like kinda teasing the big guy so he'll be nice to you. So it's kind of funny. (HUH? WHAT KIND OF LOGIC IS THAT?)

CUT

Most of the time it's the skirt. Sometimes we go back and forth on the fishing. He catches a bunch of small ones, I catch fewer bigger ones. But it's all in big fun. But the skirt is the biggest joke. Sometimes the pirate laugh or the beard, but mostly the skirt. The skirt's always the good one, you can always fall back on that.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 4 Yaho... Goooey_Alley 10-10-03 1
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 4 Yaho... Draco Malfoy 10-10-03 2
   RE: Survivor Insider Episode 4 Yaho... ElroyJetson 10-10-03 6
       RE: Survivor Insider Episode 4 Yaho... Draco Malfoy 10-10-03 7
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 4 Yaho... ElroyJetson 10-10-03 3
 Marco rocks! janisella 10-10-03 4
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 4 Yaho... CantStandToLook 10-10-03 5
   RE: Survivor Insider Episode 4 Yaho... ImNext 10-10-03 15
 Nice job! moonbaby 10-10-03 8
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 4 Yaho... TeamJoisey 10-10-03 9
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 4 Yaho... bobstew617 10-10-03 10
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 4 Yaho... Brownroach 10-10-03 11
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 4 Yaho... pdragonfly 10-10-03 12
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 4 Yaho... djandy 10-10-03 13
 Thank You SaphireLady 10-10-03 14
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 4 Yaho... mistofleas 10-10-03 16
   RE: Survivor Insider Episode 4 Yaho... Brownroach 10-10-03 17
       definitely cqvenus 10-10-03 18
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 4 Yaho... frisky 10-10-03 19
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 4 Yaho... dajaki 10-10-03 20
   RE: Survivor Insider Episode 4 Yaho... ginger 10-10-03 21
 Thanks MarkoP Loree 10-10-03 22
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 4 Yaho... LookeeLoo 10-10-03 23
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 4 Yaho... NTK 10-10-03 24
 AWESOME JOB MARKO Wacoshade 10-13-03 25
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 4 Yaho... FrogPrincess 10-13-03 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Goooey_Alley 425 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-10-03, 06:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Goooey_Alley Click to send private message to Goooey_Alley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 4 Yahoo Platinum"
WOW! A Good One! Thank you so much! You are the BEST!

Michelle is totally unmasked... Thought she'll be the sweet girl, but she's a witch. I love Christa even with that voice. I love Sandra and Rupert even more.

I agree with you about Burton being so cocky. Good that he was gone... Shawn seems to be a green-eyed monster of Burt's quasi-leader-post. Jon is like his usual self... too annoying...

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-10-03, 07:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 4 Yahoo Platinum"
Great job as always! Thanks a ton!

>Jon (votes Bert and Ernie after
>dancing his way to the
>voting booth):
Too much of
>a threat. (Makes a four-finger
>symbol with hand) Can you
>dig that, sucka? (I DID
>A WEB SEARCH, AND APPARENTLY
>THAT IS A QUOTE FROM
>THE WRESTLER BOOKER T).

Bingo. The Four-Finger Symbol is from another wrestler, Ric Flair, who Jon imitated a LOT last night. (Like the "strut" during the immunity challenge and walking up to the voting urn).It's the handsignal for the "Four Horsemen". Maybe Jon has his own Four Horsemen/women?

FYI, other wrestlers I noticed Jon channelling last night were Dusty Rhodes and Randy Savage.

"FYI- I pissed in the whirlpool!" - Hutch
Start Weight:339 Last Weigh-in:313.5 Loss To Date:-25.5

ElroyJetson 586 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-10-03, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ElroyJetson Click to send private message to ElroyJetson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 4 Yahoo Platinum"
I think I heard a little bit of Hulk-a-mania sprinkled in, BROTHER!

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-03, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 4 Yahoo Platinum"
I'll be re-watching again this weekend, getting ready for my summary, so I'll keep track this time.

Jon= 24cm pythons, BROTHER!

"FYI- I pissed in the whirlpool!" - Hutch
Start Weight:339 Last Weigh-in:313.5 Loss To Date:-25.5

ElroyJetson 586 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-03, 07:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ElroyJetson Click to send private message to ElroyJetson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 4 Yahoo Platinum"
Thanks for all the time and effort Markopolo!

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-03, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Marco rocks!"
Once again getting this up right away.

Thanks so much.

j.

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-03, 09:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 4 Yahoo Platinum"
Excellent post Markopolo. It makes you wonder about how they blew outta proportion the drunk spectacle at tribal council though doesn't it.

It'll be interesting to see how strong Osten's alliance is the next time they make it back to tribal council. If they dont have Rupert for the IC and it's physical I imagine that despite the fish and new tricks Rupert teaches them, they'll still be sitting in the hot seat next week.

A 2003 RolldDice Original

ImNext 99 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-10-03, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ImNext Click to send private message to ImNext Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 4 Yahoo Platinum"
This is the highlight of my Friday mornings at work! Thanks again for doing this!

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-03, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Nice job!"
Can't thank you enough for continuing to post these, Marko!

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-10-03, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 4 Yahoo Platinum"
Thanks again Markopolo. Your efforts here are certainly appreciated, and the info you post is the most valuable and reliable we get all week.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

bobstew617 723 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-03, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bobstew617 Click to send private message to bobstew617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 4 Yahoo Platinum"
Thanks, Markopolo! I couldn't believe what I was reading when I had seen Burton's final words and this confirms again that this guy was one ARROGANT IDIOT! People like that seldom last long on Survivor--good riddance.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-03, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 4 Yahoo Platinum"
Interesting stuff this week. Thanks, as always, Marko!

pdragonfly 318 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-10-03, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pdragonfly Click to send private message to pdragonfly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 4 Yahoo Platinum"
Thanks Marcopolo, for the great effort you gave this. 2.5 hrs is a long time.

The info here was priceless. Sandra comes out ahead in her strategy to undermine people by using their own words against themselves!

Osten is secure until the merge, then its bye bye to all the strong guys. Question is will Rupert be the last man standing? I hope so. Then its up the the women to win this game. I see Sandra, Trish and Christa in the final 5.

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-10-03, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 4 Yahoo Platinum"
Thanks Markopollo! I look forward to reading these each week.

djandy

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-10-03, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Thank You"
Gosh but it sounds like Burton is full of himself.

Thank you for taking the time to do this. It is truely appreciated.

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-03, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 4 Yahoo Platinum"
*gives Marco a hand massage*

Damn son, your fingers must be tired!

Thank you once again for taking the time and effort to give this to us.

You're my hero.

--thinks Jon is an Ass

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-03, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 4 Yahoo Platinum"
Markopolo is Everybody's Hero for doing these!

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-03, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "definitely"
as sure as jon's an ass, marcopolo is everyone's hero.

- definitely

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-03, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 4 Yahoo Platinum"
I'd like to nominate Marco for MVD (Most Valuable DAW).

I wish Burton would just stand there, or sit there, or better yet, lay there, and keep his mouth shut. Don't speak, darling, sshhh....don't say anything, 'kay?

As for Jon, I don't watch wrestling, so I didn't know until signing on the boards today that he was emulating wrestlers at TC. To me, it was just Jerk-Off Jon. He is not just an ass, he is a complete ass.

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-10-03, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 4 Yahoo Platinum"
Thank you Marko!

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-03, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 4 Yahoo Platinum"
THANKS! Not only do you pay for the platinum and share the wealth, but your editing/commentary is insightful and entertaining. Much appreciation from an electronic parasite fan.

>

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-03, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Thanks MarkoP"
Thanks Marko for putting all this work into this for us.

LookeeLoo 1169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-10-03, 07:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LookeeLoo Click to send private message to LookeeLoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 4 Yahoo Platinum"
Thank you so much for the entertaining info every week Markopolo!

This one I found really funny.

Blackbeard Boils segment LOL and... eeeeeew

Ryan O. "They were getting a little nervous toward the end." Bwahahahaha!

And Burton, you need to get off the skirt thing...

Andrew's lawyer speach. "Get out of jail card." sigh

Too rich...

NTK 109 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-10-03, 08:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NTK Click to send private message to NTK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 4 Yahoo Platinum"
Great insights on Sandra.

Loved being reminded of Jon dancing his way to vote.

No wonder we weren't shown that much of Drake. Not a happy family. As soon as Burton opens his mouth, you want him to close it. Shawn is a bully. Jon is an absolute jerk. And then there were all the shots of Rupert they would need to be blurred. But, Rupert really is amazing.

Wacoshade 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-13-03, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacoshade Click to send private message to Wacoshade Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "AWESOME JOB MARKO"
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT JOB MARKO

THIS IS SO COOL! THANKS!!!

FrogPrincess 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-13-03, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FrogPrincess Click to send private message to FrogPrincess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 4 Yahoo Platinum"
Great job Marko ... thanks for all the typing! <hug>
I think Rupert's Allience is strong enough that they'll last to the end. they are smart enough to keep him around. What i can't believe is that no one has smacked Jon yet ... he's so annoying.

"Be the Froot Loop in a bowl of Cheerios"

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •