The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Rhino's face instead of Burt's in TC section"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Goooey_Alley 425 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-10-03, 02:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Goooey_Alley Click to send private message to Goooey_Alley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Rhino's face instead of Burt's in TC section"
In Survivor's Official Site's Tribal Council section, Rhino's face was placed instead of Burton's... Not really a spoiler but probably an error. Or maybe... He's next? What do you think?

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor7/show/tcvh.shtml

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Partial Screen Capture Draco Malfoy 10-10-03 1
   RE: Partial Screen Capture Goooey_Alley 10-10-03 4
 RE: Rhino's face instead of Burt's ... bobstew617 10-10-03 2
 weak cqvenus 10-10-03 3
   RE: Ryan's Pic nitafaisca 10-10-03 5
 RE: Rhino's face instead of Burt's ... Goooey_Alley 10-10-03 6
 RE: Rhino's face instead of Burt's ... strid333 10-13-03 7
 This week's glitch strid333 10-17-03 8
   RE: This week's glitch strid333 10-17-03 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-10-03, 07:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Partial Screen Capture"

I apologize for the size, I suck with graphics.

"FYI- I pissed in the whirlpool!" - Hutch
Start Weight:339 Last Weigh-in:313.5 Loss To Date:-25.5

10-10-03, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Goooey_Alley Click to send private message to Goooey_Alley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Partial Screen Capture"
Good job! It's not that bad. At least, we don't have to go to the site...

By the way, Rhino's face is still there...

bobstew617 723 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-10-03, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bobstew617 Click to send private message to bobstew617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Rhino's face instead of Burt's in TC section"
Yeah, I noticed that too--makes you wonder, doesn't it? I tried to use the Feedback option on their website last night, but it wasn't linking. Sometimes I think the webbies at CBS are in such a rush to get the new information up at midnight that they are not that careful.

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-10-03, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "weak"
my stupid computer isn't letting me see this page.

I wonder how long it will take to fix...

- sorry for posting to duplicate thread

nitafaisca 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-10-03, 06:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nitafaisca Click to send private message to nitafaisca Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ryan's Pic"
Hello,

It could be a mistake while uploading the web site after making the updates. This morning when I checked the site, they had a pic of the cast from Survivor Amazon on the main page, and when I hit the link it took me to the Survivor: Pearl Islands page. They must have been updating the page, but then again, they may been uploading something they shouldn't have! Interesting whatever the case....

10-10-03, 06:55 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Rhino's face instead of Burt's in TC section"
I came back to the site and finally, they had corrected the photo and had Burton's placed already. Thank you Draco for posting the screen shot...

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-13-03, 02:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Rhino's face instead of Burt's in TC section"
It is fixed right now. But I'm not sure when they fixed it. I think it was just a webmaster mistake. They've been know to put the wrong URL for a video up.

Three is the perfect number.

10-17-03, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "This week's glitch"
Proving that they have some brain dead webmasters over at CBS, Michelle's picture does not have an X on the main S7 page. Not spoil worthy but definitely rules out the previous glitch too. I don't know how to do pics here so I'll let somebody else do it.

10-17-03, 05:45 PM (EST)
9. "RE: This week's glitch"
It has been fixed up now in only a few hours.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •