The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 5 Preview ("Next Time On Survivor...")"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-09-03, 09:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 5 Preview ("Next Time On Survivor...")"
The basic script is Jon rats out that Shawn voted for Burton... "I saw Shawn's vote... he voted for Burton" and later Drake worries that Rupert is unintentionally revealing info to Morgan.

At Morgan, Rupert is putting that fishing thing that Morgan hadn't tried using in ten days to good use and is putting on a fishing clinic. Lots of love for Rupert at Morgan... Tijuana hugs him in gratitude... Rhino says getting Rupert was the best move Morgan ever made during confessional.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Rhyno's comment silentJ 10-09-03 1
 RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 5 P... pdragonfly 10-09-03 2
   RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 5 P... Oscirus 10-09-03 3
       RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 5 P... pdragonfly 10-09-03 4
       Just a Thought Sophie 10-09-03 6
   RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 5 P... SurvivorBlows 10-09-03 5
       RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 5 P... pdragonfly 10-09-03 7
   RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 5 P... TeamJoisey 10-09-03 8
       RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 5 P... CantStandToLook 10-09-03 10
 RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 5 P... djandy 10-09-03 9
 On The Next Survivor... lroy 10-09-03 11
 RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 5 P... ConningOfficer 10-10-03 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

silentJ 336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-09-03, 10:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail silentJ Click to send private message to silentJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Rhyno's comment"
Rhyno didn't say picking Rupert was the best thing they'd done. He said it was the smartest thing they'd done. Which would be correct if they hadn't got him by accident after Drake out stupided them

pdragonfly 318 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-03, 10:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pdragonfly Click to send private message to pdragonfly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 5 Preview ("Next Time On Survivor...")"
Pic 12 sure does look like the same spear that Rupert had over at Drakes. What gives? Is it something that can be made from 'household' tools?

Or perhaps Morgan wins the RC and steals the spear. Hmmm.

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-09-03, 10:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 5 Preview ("Next Time On Survivor...")"
it cant be afterwards because he is only with them till the next reward challenge; at least thats what Jeff said

Nuff said

10-09-03, 10:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pdragonfly Click to send private message to pdragonfly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 5 Preview ("Next Time On Survivor...")"
Jeff also said that Rupert would share the RC. Depending on what and when it was its possible that he could have stayed long enough to be there when someone came back with the spear. Otherwise, the spear was give in the RC or made by Rupert?

Sophie 2407 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-09-03, 11:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sophie Click to send private message to Sophie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Just a Thought"
Do you think Rupert will have the option to stay with Morgan? Do you think he would stay if given the option? Maybe that's part of "sharing the reward".

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-03, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 5 Preview ("Next Time On Survivor...")"
My guess is there isn't a wide selection of spear manufacturers in the couple of hundred person fishing village where they did their shopping. It'd be a bigger surprise if the spears DIDN'T look the same.

-SB

10-09-03, 11:07 PM (EST)
7. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 5 Preview ("Next Time On Survivor...")"
When Andrew went on his lost in space fishing expedition, the spear end didn't seem the same. Anyone remember what it looked like? I guess I'm trying to ascertain if this was something they already had or got by some other means - in order to see if they win the RC.

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-09-03, 11:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 5 Preview ("Next Time On Survivor...")"
Morgan has a spear as well. Andrew and Ryno had it on their Blair Witch adventure. They are just too stupid to figure out how to use it. Throwing it around on the beach is not the best way to catch a fish.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-03, 11:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 5 Preview ("Next Time On Survivor...")"
I didn't get a good look at Morons spear but I do think it was slightly different than the one Drake had. I would be wondering if the clips they show of the Drakes second guessing Ruperts intentions or unintentions could somehow result from losing the spear after a RC. I remember Jiffy saying that Rupert could participate in the RC and share the spoils but I dont remember when he said he would be returned to his own tribe.

A 2003 RolldDice Original

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-09-03, 11:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 5 Preview ("Next Time On Survivor...")"

Christa and Sandra have new clothes in these pics. Probably Christa does some sewing for people, thus making her more valuable to her tribe.

djandy

lroy 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-09-03, 11:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lroy Click to send private message to lroy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "On The Next Survivor..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-09-03 AT 11:55 PM (EST)

CBS says...

On the Next
Survivor: Pearl Islands

A rising tide threatens to wash away one tribe's shelter.
While looting the losing tribe's camp after the Reward Challenge, one castaway bonds with the opposing tribe.
Though acting out of loyalty to the tribe, one Survivor fears being seen as disloyal.
One castaway's failure to follow through with the tribe's Immunity Challenge strategy leads to a very close, tense, gut-wrenching finish.

~lroy

Edited to add... Damn enter button!

First sounds like Morgan, without a doubt, we saw it this episode, but the rest...

ConningOfficer 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-10-03, 08:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ConningOfficer Click to send private message to ConningOfficer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 5 Preview ("Next Time On Survivor...")"
Hmmmm.... to my unexpert eyes and ears, it doesn't seem like much is given away. This is a pretty predictable extension of having Rupert join the Morons for a couple of days.

Maybe the football vidcaps or more See B S misdirection will help out. I give MB his props - he hasn't given a whole lot away this season, at least with regard to the "main plot".

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •