The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Step One: who will Susan vote to oust? Rich or Rudy"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

jurymember 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-22-00, 00:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jurymember Click to send private message to jurymember Click to check IP address of the poster
"Step One: who will Susan vote to oust? Rich or Rudy"
Let's say the spoiler that Kelly wins three immunities in a row are correct. She wins the next one. Now Susan has to pick between Rich and Rudy. Who do you think she will vote for? I think that she will vote out Rudy. I think that in her mind (as in Rudy's mind), it is her and Rich to the bitter end.

Thinking this through then, Rudy will have to pick between Susan and Rich. He thinks he's with Rich all the way and will vote out Susan.

Rich, having to pick between Susan and Rudy, has the most difficult vote of his stay on the island. For the first time he has to make an independent, non-allied decision. He will think strategically: who can I win against in the final two? He will make the judgment that Rudy will get more votes than Sue (remember how both tribes cheered for Rudy in the chess game??), so Rich will vote out Rudy.

Kelly will vote out Susan, resulting in the infamous tie. Rudy vs. Susan. The only two votes that matter in the tie breaker here are Rich's and Kelly's. Which of these two will switch their vote? I think Kelly will. She's not as stubborn as Rich and she gets hungry....she'll get tired of waiting it out and announce a change in vote from Susan to Rudy, and Rudy will be history in the first tc of the next show. My guess is that he will make a Rudy-esque comment to Rich on his way out.

The next tribal counsel will depend entirely on which of the three get immunity. If the challenge is walking on fire, then Rich will win it....can't you imagine that his feet are not as tender as the women's? Susan never wins immunity challenges anyway. Rich will get to pick his challenger...and he'll pick Sue. (He will overestimate how "popular" Kelly is with pagong.)

So...in the end it will be Rich versus Sue. I think Sue wins. Here's how the voting will stack up:

Voters for Susan:
Greg (disliked Richard immensely)
Colleen (disliked Richard immensely)
Sean (seemed to like Susan)
Rudy (will be angry at Rich and will not want a vote FOR a "homosexual" on his record)

Voters for Rich:
Gervase (disliked Susan immensely)
Kelly (feels competitive with susan/will not want to see her win)

Not sure how Jenna would vote, but it doesn't matter. I kind of think she'd do the female thing and vote for her fellow chick: susan.

Susan wins.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •