The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlows Official Survivor 7 Episode 4 Predictions "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-09-03, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlows Official Survivor 7 Episode 4 Predictions "
===========================================
NOTE: THIS IS NOT THE THREAD WHERE THE MESSAGE BOARD POSTERS VOTE FOR THEIR 'OFFICIAL' PICK. THAT THREAD IS HERE
===========================================

I'm gonna try and make this quick, because miracle of miracles, what a difference a week can make and I have to finish up some work and then figure out how I'm going to handle tonight's Red Sox/Yankees vs. Survivor conflict. I already published this info earlier this afternoon here in the vote thread, so it shouldn't be news to anyone following that thread.

Reward Challenge

There's multiple bits of possible evidence pointing to a DRAKE win, ranging from a possible slip in Lil's web chat to the promo info that seems to hint at the treasure chest being found -- look around the board for the details or check out the state of the spoiling summary.

WINNER: DRAKE

Immunity Challenge

It also appears that Drake's IC run seems to end. We've seen promos that appear to show Burton suggesting that Drake intentionally throw the challenge. We've heard the mention of an "unexpected reward" to the winning tribe. We're all aware of the log-time spoilers that point to several members of the current Morgan tribe lasting very late into the game. We've all seen clips of Andrew and his crew repeatedly carrying on about Rupert leading his tribe to challenge victory. We all know that this is the time in the game that if a Twist is going to happen, it's likely to happen somewhere in the Ep4-5 time period. And the title of this week's episode is "Pick a Castaway Any Castaway." All this points to a swap or "theft" of some type -- with Rupert expected to be on the top of Morgan's list should the opportunity arise.

WINNER: MORGAN

Bootee

If Drake does intentionally throw the challenge only to later discover that the winner gains an "unexpected reward," it can be expected that some members will harbor ill feelings toward the backers of the "throw the challenge" plan -- even if the loss of Rupert is not the reward that Morgan gains. As such, despite the apparent frustration some Drake members have toward Jon, their resentment toward the backers would likely be greater than their frustration with Jon. And since from what we've seen, Burton appears to be the genesis -- or at least the perceived leader -- of the "throw the challenge" movement, BURTON is the logically pick to be ousted from the Drake tribe. Yes, voting out strength is unusual... but not unheard of. At first glance, Christa or Jon might appear to be the more logical choice, but never underestimate the power of emotion over logic. And if there's one thing we've seen after seven series, it's that the contestants don't always do the logical thing.

But since CHRISTA also appears to be another tribe member with similar challenge thoughts, then CHRISTA seems just as likely an alternate selection as anyone else.

BOOTEE: BURTON

-SB

PS GO SOX (hey, it worked last week... just be thankful this is all I'm doing, there have been reports of several New Englanders who haven't changed their underwear since last week.)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SurvivorBlows Official Survivor... dabo 10-09-03 1
   RE: SurvivorBlows Official Survivor... SurvivorBlows 10-09-03 2
       RE: SurvivorBlows Official Survivor... ejm92 10-09-03 8
 RE: SurvivorBlows Official Survivor... fishtank 10-09-03 3
   RE: SurvivorBlows Official Survivor... Brownroach 10-09-03 4
       RE: SurvivorBlows Official Survivor... fishtank 10-09-03 6
           RE: SurvivorBlows Official Survivor... mtopaz 10-09-03 7
               RE: SurvivorBlows Official Survivor... fishtank 10-09-03 9
       RE: SurvivorBlows Official Survivor... KATZENJAMMER KID 10-10-03 10
   RE: SurvivorBlows Official Survivor... mtopaz 10-09-03 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-03, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SurvivorBlows Official Survivor 7 Episode 4 Predictions "
TY, Webby. And there are many Illini who haven't changed their socks this weeek, either.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-03, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SurvivorBlows Official Survivor 7 Episode 4 Predictions "
LAST EDITED ON 10-09-03 AT 05:20 PM (EST)

>TY, Webby. And there are many Illini who haven't changed
>their socks this weeek, either.
>

The sad thing is that after Monday night's victory, Red Sox co-owner Tom Werner (the TV producer behind Roseanne, That 70's Show, etc.) did a live interview with the Red Sox cable network and blurted out that he was apparently a member of the "same underwear" movement. I guess it shouldn't be surprise coming from the mind behind Roseanne...

And now apparently ugly shaved heads are coming into vogue in Boston -- apparently so much that at least one Sox player felt the need to clarify that they hope to see only the male fans joining the players in expressing their team support.

Go find your fall foliage someplace else this fall folks -- trust me, you don't want to come visit right now.

-SB

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-09-03, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: SurvivorBlows Official Survivor 7 Episode 4 Predictions "
Well, if socks wouldn't stink so bad after wearing them for a day or two I'd join in the movement. But Go Sox anyways, I think this could be the year.

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champ, Survivor 6 Anti-Bootee Chump

fishtank 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-09-03, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fishtank Click to send private message to fishtank Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SurvivorBlows Official Survivor 7 Episode 4 Predictions "
I posted this elsewhere but it was an old thread and I wondered what others think of this scenario.

In the RC what if each team member has to get back to his/her own platform and those who do not succeed have to stay with the other team - That would explain Christa and Tijuana's distress in the b/w pics. Then maybe the reward is to take another player and since Morgan probably wins they take Rupert - thus explaining why Rubert and Christa get so hungry they kill a pelican, because they no longer have the goodies on the Drake island.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-03, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: SurvivorBlows Official Survivor 7 Episode 4 Predictions "
thus explaining why Rubert and Christa get so hungry they kill a pelican, because they no longer have the goodies on the Drake island.

I can't take any more of this.

Stop with the pelican, it was killed on Day 1.

10-09-03, 06:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fishtank Click to send private message to fishtank Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: SurvivorBlows Official Survivor 7 Episode 4 Predictions "
I know you have figured that out but where is your evidence?
You really don't have to shout, I'm just a little old lady.

mtopaz 2167 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-03, 07:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: SurvivorBlows Official Survivor 7 Episode 4 Predictions "
Is that you Jan?

10-09-03, 09:45 PM (EST)
9. "RE: SurvivorBlows Official Survivor 7 Episode 4 Predictions "
Not Jan, Sandy.

KATZENJAMMER KID 33 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-03, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KATZENJAMMER%20KID Click to send private message to KATZENJAMMER%20KID Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: SurvivorBlows Official Survivor 7 Episode 4 Predictions "
LAST EDITED ON 10-10-03 AT 06:36 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-10-03 AT 03:15 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-10-03 AT 03:12 PM (EST)

MWA HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

Aaah, that one was initially killed by Rupert FOR the Drake tribe. What if he - after being ‘taken’ by the Morgan tribe - kills another as a ‘peace’ offering, chuckling to himself “Eat pelican parasite, you Morons!”. Great strategy getting the rival tribe sick, if you ask me! Hmmm … could this be the BIG LIE that becomes the TWIST that JP can’t wait TO PLAY OUT ?!!

Jan …er I mean Sandy? With all due respect I believe that issue has been concluded many threads ago: a reporter on the scene during the first few days of shooting indicated that on-the-site medical personnel strongly advised them against eating it due to possible parasites. Perhaps it had been edited out of E1 because it was an introductory 1 ½ hour episode with a lot of more important things going on already.

Must…kill…pelican…issue…right…about…now…Must…kill…pelican…

*Now wouldn’t it REALLY get annoying if the producers suddenly decided to resurrect THAT pelican in a future episode? LOL
*edited to get my facts (?) right. GO PELICAN !

mtopaz 2167 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-03, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: SurvivorBlows Official Survivor 7 Episode 4 Predictions "
Uh oh, I think I hear Misto coming!

Anyone else ever hear Lily Tomlin's bit where the catch line is "Will you STOP TAKING ABOUT THAT CAKE!!!!"?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •