The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"EP4: Other sites Picks..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-09-03, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"EP4: Other sites Picks..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-09-03 AT 09:50 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-09-03 AT 09:45 AM (EST)

TDT is up:

Episode 4
RC: Drake
IC: Morgan
Boot: Burton

here's an interesting link similar to this thread.
http://www.acmebraintrust.com/index.php?page=374&parent=85

It's a survivor scoreboard.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 NOOOOOooooooooooooooooooo!!! frisky 10-09-03 1
   RE: NOOOOOooooooooooooooooooo!!! Bebo 10-09-03 2
       RE: NOOOOOooooooooooooooooooo!!! Draco Malfoy 10-09-03 8
   And Snewser picks.... okaloosajohn 10-09-03 28
 RE: EP4: Other sites Picks... SurvivaBear 10-09-03 3
   RE: EP4: Other sites Picks... Brownroach 10-09-03 4
       RE: EP4: Other sites Picks... SurvivaBear 10-09-03 5
           RE: EP4: Other sites Picks... Brownroach 10-09-03 6
           Two different theories Bebo 10-09-03 7
               RE: Two different theories VerucaSalt 10-09-03 9
               My Snewser theory bebekid 10-09-03 10
 RE: EP4: Other sites Picks... Booted 10-09-03 11
   RE: EP4: Other sites Picks... ehb96 10-09-03 12
       RE: EP4: Other sites Picks... ehb96 10-09-03 18
 ABT FSUGUY 10-09-03 13
   RE: ABT ginger 10-09-03 21
 The Mess GUT... Brownroach 10-09-03 14
   RE: The Mess GUT... Devious Weasel 10-09-03 16
       RE: The Mess GUT... Brownroach 10-09-03 17
           RE: The Mess GUT... mistofleas 10-09-03 27
   RE: The Mess GUT... bebekid 10-09-03 19
   RE: The Mess GUT... wendyp 10-09-03 20
   RE: The Mess GUT... Bebo 10-09-03 22
   RE: The Mess GUT... nailbone 10-09-03 23
   RE: The Mess GUT... queencityfan 10-09-03 30
   RE: The Mess GUT... Breezy 10-09-03 34
       RE: The Mess GUT... Brownroach 10-09-03 35
 Phoenix picks... LeftPinky 10-09-03 15
 Survivor Fever Public Poll dabo 10-09-03 24
 SNEWSER SAYS... Bebo 10-09-03 25
   Holy Heck! bebekid 10-09-03 29
       RE: Holy Heck! LeftPinky 10-09-03 31
           Snewser's Scorecard bebekid 10-09-03 32
               RE: Snewser's Scorecard Bebo 10-09-03 33
           Unfair for Drake If This Is True Goooey_Alley 10-09-03 36
 Snewser picks: djandy 10-09-03 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-09-03, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "NOOOOOooooooooooooooooooo!!!"

Think unsexy thoughts...think unsexy thoughts...think unsexy thoughts....

After following your link, Fsuguy (thanx), I see it's a split decision so far between Jon, Christa, Rhino and Burton, although just a few sites are reported as of 10:00 a.m. EDT.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-03, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: NOOOOOooooooooooooooooooo!!!"
TDT is showing on its site their arguments for many, but chooses Burton as their boot pick. On the Survivometer, they show Burton as Toast, but they also list him overall as "Fourth boot, jury?"

On their scorecard, they also separate Burton and Lil from Ryan S. and Nicole. Since there is some spoiler evidence to suggest that more than one person returns to the game, it looks like they're leaning toward the possibility of Burton coming back too.

http://www.truedorktimes.com/s7/survivometer7.htm

We really do have guidelines here. Believe it or not, the Guidelines make things more fun. Really.

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-03, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: NOOOOOooooooooooooooooooo!!!"
FWIW, I noticed that they've moved Rupert to an orange background, although he still has "Drake" listed by his picture.

"FYI- I pissed in the whirlpool!" - Hutch
Start Weight:339 Last Weigh-in:313.5 Loss To Date:-25.5

okaloosajohn 1259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-09-03, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaloosajohn Click to send private message to okaloosajohn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "And Snewser picks...."
Burton!

SurvivaBear 2634 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-09-03, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivaBear Click to send private message to SurvivaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: EP4: Other sites Picks..."
Snewser's pick is not up and will probably not be up until the last minute, but he has a checkmark for the first five episodes (look here), which leads me to believe he is confident about those episodes. He has downgraded several cast members in the last couple of weeks on his scorecard but Jon and Rupert have been in the loser category from the beginning. I believe, putting two and two together, that these are the next two boots. Now we have to figure out which is which.

A trademark of PM, Inc, © 2003 Beware the Bear!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-03, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: EP4: Other sites Picks..."
I don't think Snewser bothers to rearrange the order when he shifts people from category to category. Jon and Rupert were in Suckitude from the very beginning. Then he added Ryan O. (still listed third). Then he added Christa and Burton (4 and 5).

When he shifted Sandra from Suckitude to Jury he put her first. When he moved Andrew, he put him ahead of Sandra. So I don't think the boots in each category are ordered correctly at this point.

SurvivaBear 2634 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-09-03, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivaBear Click to send private message to SurvivaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: EP4: Other sites Picks..."
I was not going with the order, simply that Jon and Rupert have been in the suckitude category from the beginning. If Snewser knew the first five boots from the beginning, that is one possible explanation of Jon and Rupert's rating. I believe that Jon is the more logical choice for bootee this week, among those two canidates.

A trademark of PM, Inc, © 2003 Beware the Bear!

10-09-03, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: EP4: Other sites Picks..."
Okay, I see what you are saying. Hmmm.

10-09-03, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Two different theories"
1. Since Jon and Rupert have been on the doomed list from the start, it would make sense they are the next two to go.

2. While Snewser had evidence right at the start that Jon and Rupert didn't go very far in the game, he didn't have specific information on when their demise would occur. He downgraded Christa and Burton when he received specific evidence on their departures and updated his checkmarks on the Scorecard to reflect that.

Either is plausable, and right now, all we can do is state our opinions on which one will hold true. (Or of course, the annoying "none of the above").

Since I think Snewser wouldn't have posted his checkmarks that early without something solid, put me in camp #2.

We really do have guidelines here. Believe it or not, the Guidelines make things more fun. Really.

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-09-03, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Two different theories"
Well if there is indication that Ryan O. goes to Drake I could see why Snewser would check if off due that vicvega rumor?

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-03, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "My Snewser theory"
is that he has a source. Wasn't there speculation some seasons back that he had a source at the hotel where the bootees stay in NY?

Of course he collects spoilers, but he's got an ace in the hole to confirm what he probably has already concluded.

If you'll notice for episode 4 and 5, as soon as the title was released, he put a checkmark by it. He couldn't possibily be that confident based purely on episode titles. He has a source he consults around noon on Thursday, and makes us all wonder the rest of the week!

A Kyngsladye Original

Booted 156 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-09-03, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Booted Click to send private message to Booted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: EP4: Other sites Picks..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-09-03 AT 12:45 PM (EST)

Edited because it looks like I picked up last weeks. No date on the prediction... Sorry

ehb96 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-09-03, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ehb96 Click to send private message to ehb96 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: EP4: Other sites Picks..."
>SIA - Boot - Rupert

I believe that's from last week

ehb96 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-09-03, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ehb96 Click to send private message to ehb96 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: EP4: Other sites Picks..."
SIA has chosen:

Drake
Morgan
Christa

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-03, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "ABT"
RC
Drake

IC
Morgan

Boot
Burton

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-03, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: ABT"
They are also indicating the capture of Rupert takes place tonight.

>

10-09-03, 01:23 PM (EST)
14. "The Mess GUT..."
...is going with Christa:

http://pub207.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessage?topicID=16490.topic

Read it, it's hilarious -- you'll see what I mean.

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-03, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: The Mess GUT..."
You just like the Pelican factor...

10-09-03, 01:38 PM (EST)
17. "RE: The Mess GUT..."
Hey, it's become the running joke of S7 spoilage around here.

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-03, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: The Mess GUT..."
Ahhhh....the pelican!!!

Thanks for the link BR, that was mother-f--kin' hysterical!

--is glad dead pelicans can't talk

10-09-03, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: The Mess GUT..."
Oh My Heck! That was hysterical! I have tears in my eyes! Even if my pick of Christa is wrong, this more than makes up for it!

A Kyngsladye Original

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-09-03, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: The Mess GUT..."
That was funny! Thanks for the link.

10-09-03, 02:05 PM (EST)
22. "RE: The Mess GUT..."
That was absolutely hilarious! I am so glad I posted my pelican joke on Bashers before I read that, because I feel so not worthy now.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-03, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: The Mess GUT..."
"Jeff: M*therF*cker! Morgan wins immunity!"

I would give all the money I have to actually hear Jiffy say that!!!

(c) 2003 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-

queencityfan 123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-09-03, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail queencityfan Click to send private message to queencityfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: The Mess GUT..."
LOL! Thanks so much for bringing this over, everyone should read it! My fellow prisoners, I mean associates, here at the office want to know what's so dang funny!

On another happy note, I have Burton in the office pool, oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-03, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: The Mess GUT..."
LOL That was wonderful. But I couldn't see the pictures, were there pictures or just boxes with red x's?

10-09-03, 04:33 PM (EST)
35. "RE: The Mess GUT..."
They were there (and they're great) but now I'm only getting the red x's too. Temporary technical difficulties, perhaps.

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-09-03, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Phoenix picks..."
RC - Drake
IC - Morgan

Boot - Burton

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-03, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Survivor Fever Public Poll"
Andrew Savage - 46 (2.0%)
Burton Roberts - 80 (3.5%)
Christa Hastie - 61 (2.7%)
Darrah Johnson - 328 (14.5%)
Jon Dalton - 1101 (48.8%)
Michelle Tesauro - 34 (1.5%)
Osten Taylor - 205 (9.1%)
Rupert Boneham - 102 (4.5%)
Ryan Opray - 84 (3.7%)
Sandra Diaz-Twine - 98 (4.3%)
Shawn Cohen - 62 (2.7%)
Tijuana Bradley - 66 (2.9%)

"If all machines were to be annihilated at one moment, so that not a knife nor lever nor rag of clothing nor anything whatsoever were left to man but his bare body alone that he was born with, and if all knowledge of mechanical laws were taken from him so that he could make no more machines, and all machine-made food destroyed so that the race of man should be left as it were naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

10-09-03, 02:20 PM (EST)
25. "SNEWSER SAYS..."
Burton.

10-09-03, 02:24 PM (EST)
29. "Holy Heck!"
So, in one short episode or 3 days in Survivor land, Drake goes from Super tribe to Stooopid tribe?

A Kyngsladye Original

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-09-03, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Holy Heck!"
>So, in one short episode, Drake goes from Super tribe to Stoopid tribe?

And that surprises you because??? You think anyone out there has learned from (or even watched) the previous shows?

10-09-03, 03:48 PM (EST)
32. "Snewser's Scorecard"
LAST EDITED ON 10-09-03 AT 03:52 PM (EST)

>And that surprises you because???

Didn't say it surprised me. Edit: I guess "Holy Heck!" would indicate surprise.

>You think anyone out
>there has learned from (or
>even watched) the previous shows?

Guess not.

RE: Snewser's Scorecard. It's already updated with Burton getting an "x" and "Will he attempt a comeback? Stay tuned."

What the hey?

A Kyngsladye Original

10-09-03, 04:04 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Snewser's Scorecard"
There has been some speculation that more than one player returns, and he may have info that Burton comes back too. To quote Rudy, "I dunno."

Goooey_Alley 425 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-03, 06:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Goooey_Alley Click to send private message to Goooey_Alley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "Unfair for Drake If This Is True"
It would be too unfair if in case, Drake tribe will lose one tribe member because they lost in the IC. It is even more unfair if there would be no replacement from Morgan for losing Rupert. So, should we expect that by next episodes Drake will be far miserable than the old Morgans? The Drake will only have 6 members (after losing Rupert and voting out one of the remaining) against the stronger new Morgan with 6 members... Unfair, unlike the past twists of Tribe Switch. Or maybe by next episode, Morgan will have to give someone in exchange for Rupert. It will be too bad if before the Tribal Council there will be a switch since it is for sure that the new Drake member will be the 4th one to go. Get my point? Just thinking...

(I think this one belongs to Basher...)

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-03, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Snewser picks:"
LAST EDITED ON 10-09-03 AT 02:21 PM (EST)

Burton

Edited to say "ditto Bebo"

djandy

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •