The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Returning "Ghost": Just In Time For Halloween?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

survivormitsx 271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-08-03, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivormitsx Click to send private message to survivormitsx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Returning "Ghost": Just In Time For Halloween?"
Here's an idea I posted in Sucks, and thought the wonderful minds at blows should expand on this, if there's anything to expand on, or, hell, say how stupid it is. I thought this was the best place to put it...

Okay, so I was just bored and was flipping through my calendar and this wonderful thought came into my head. I dunno, you all can hate it, I might be totally off, but it makes perfect sense to me.
So, if you look at your month of October, Halloween is on a Friday, and Survivor, obviously, is on Thursday. So, the 30th episode should be Episode 7, which, ironically, is the merge episode, when the booted "ghost" is supposed to return.
Doesn't this seem like the PERFECT time for something "spooky" and for a "ghost" like event to happen in the game? I have a feeling this was totally planned. Think of the promos and hyping oppurtunities due to the holiday. Don't be surprised if Survivor is on Friday night for this week. So is this timing coincidental, or was it done on purpose?

If your happy and you know it, Do the Cooper dance!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Returning "Ghost": Just In Time... memacmur 10-08-03 1
 RE: Returning "Ghost": Just In Time... frisky 10-08-03 2
 RE: Returning "Ghost": Just In Time... whoami 10-08-03 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

memacmur 359 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-08-03, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memacmur Click to send private message to memacmur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Returning "Ghost": Just In Time For Halloween?"
Well, just because I can't seem to stop myself from believing that Lill will return from the dead, I'm going to have to say bravo on the logic, it's so good I'm going to stop thinking myself and I think I'll just join in on the Cooper dance.

Not only do they get to use Halloween as an excuse, but they can make a feeble attempt at ripping off some of the Pirates of the Caribbean type stuff too. Although I'm hoping Lill doesn't turn into Matteo at night once she returns (although that would frighten the bejeezus out of me)...

MEmacmur

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-08-03, 10:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Returning "Ghost": Just In Time For Halloween?"
I like it. It sounds so...creepy. Like, *really*
creeeeepy...creeepy.

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-08-03, 10:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Returning "Ghost": Just In Time For Halloween?"
Sounds good to me, but I just seem to think that the player who returns is not a booted player but one who is taken out of the show for a couple or more weeks because of some twist. Kidnapped and not allowed to play.

WHOAMI
Juat ask me.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •