The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BTS Ep. 6: On the other Hantz, I'll..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Current Message

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-20-11, 07:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BTS Ep. 6: On the other Hantz, I'll..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-20-11 AT 02:50 PM (EST)

Newsflash: Mark "X Factor" Burnett goes missing
after addressing the student body of the Raunchy Girls School.
It was also noted that several of the students missed the midnight bed check.

A hurriedly scrawled note on the mirror talked of Redemption and hiding out till the smoke cleared. A herd of truffle hunting pigs will set out first light.

Back on Ep 6 Ozzy has a hissy fit and takes his toys to the other side of the rock. Christine nearly sprains her middle finger. Rick (who earlier fell off the radar) states "She flipped us off, golly gosh."

Coach schmoozes the adoring Edna while gathering the other coconuts and then notices that Brandon is going feral.

The Whole Truth (gray areas included)

A True Missy Pissy Hissy Fit:

Ozzy, the self declared Free Agent for the Dolphins is keeping his options open. Then reality hits him >bonk<, “Wait....what….they don’t care? They better care if they want to eat, win, swim, breathe or exist in solid form on my show. Stupid players>pout<.

Savvy: Ozzy is a baaaaaby, sticks his head in graaaavy.

Upullmyfinger: Coach revels <or is that reveals himself> in himself. Again. Except, he struggles with grey areas like lies by omission. It’s a gray area, definitely Coach, not a lie. Like the Amazonian Pygmy attack, gray area. >sigh<

Apparently all Hantz’s have a HI finding gene. Who knew? It’s giving Coach flash-backs, flash-forwards and hot flashes.

Redemption Isle: Christine tells to her old tribe to puck off then proceeds to thrash Elyse showing her what the puck she’s made of. Ozzy thinks to himself that he could take Christine (she should be so lucky); she’s tired and ready to sub-lease her hut to him until he can safely make F3. The seeds of the “Master Plan” are sewn.

In those 15 days Eylse gave her ALL. She’s so proud. Wait…..what?

Rick talks!

Upullmyfinger: Edna finds Coach’s coconuts, Coach promises Edna protection but this could be another gray area, stay tuned.

Savvy: Mr Cameraman slaps Ozzy around settles Ozzy down and tells him to stop being a jerk so Ozzy goes back and makes nice with everyone. Kum-By-Ya ensues.

Immunity and Vacation challenge: Assemble a wagon, race around like drivers ed, take a dump and launch some nuts. Oh the drama. Coach is being himself (dork), Edna, the challenge princess gets to sit out. Drama Drama. Oh what a lovely bunch of coconuts……. Then…..MUTINY on the Slingshot…..Mikayla seals her fate, Edna still is Coach’s +1 and once again the Coach has nothing to do with the loss. Way to put the “I” in team dude. Mama Dawn starts having mouthgasms in preparation for the sliding rocks and Subways.

Savants On vacation:

Ozzy makes sure everyone forgets that he drove the wagon right into a post and got them waaaay behind. Cochran whines and worries about fungus herpes. I wonder if their a$$es are black and blue Kum-By-Ya ensues.

Upullmyfinger: Strategy is the topic, Miss +1 and Mikayla are the targets. The busy bee group Albert, Rick & Sophie wants Coach’s girlfriend out. Coach is outraged that he sucks as a coach and wants the uncoachable Mikayla out and he also isn't above tossing his +1 out of a moving car. gray area alert

We see a rat, then we see Brandon (redundant imaging) grabbing his head and starting to cry, stop talking strategy it pains him. Coach rationalizes the vote and he should stop, it pains me.

Rick is damned either way he votes. He wonders who to follow, the smart kids or a delusional dingbat? Way to go Rick.

Terminal Council:

Apparently Coach stunk up the coconut launch just as bad as Mikayla, she points out that he missed everything but didn’t take himself out of the challenge either. BWAHAHA <burn>.

That whole tribe is delusional for not using their head about that point. Luckily for Coach his little psychopath takes the heat off him again and starts spewing his holier then thou tirade until they all go brain dead and Rick picks his god.

On to next week: Ozzy strategizes. Yikes folks, stay tuned. And be on the lookout for our fearless leader the 800lb gorilla Mark “Parsley, Sage, Rosmary & Gin” Burnette, he may be closer then you think.

Remember to check out all the other goodies in Bashers and if you dare, Spoilers. Games are afoot over in the Games Threads (good place for them, yes?) All right now run along and entertain me. Love Tyra.

Your Low Rent Island Getaway and hideout.

Speculatory sidebar: I think Edna will be the one to hand Coach his coconuts. I await with glee.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 BTS Ep. 6: On the other Hantz, I'll...   suzzee     10-20-11       
   RE: BTS Ep. 6: On the other Hantz, ...   mrc     10-20-11     1  
     RE: BTS Ep. 6: On the other Hantz, ...   foonermints     10-23-11     23  
         RE: BTS Ep. 6: On the other Hantz, ...   agman     10-23-11     25  
   Brandon you fickle swine   suzzee     10-20-11     2  
     RE: Brandon you fickle swine   krismiss2us     10-22-11     12  
         RE: Brandon you fickle swine   michel     10-23-11     16  
             RE: Brandon you fickle swine   agman     10-23-11     21  
                 RE: Brandon you fickle swine   suzzee     10-25-11     36  
         RE: Brandon you fickle swine   agman     10-23-11     20  
             RE: Brandon you fickle swine   suzzee     10-25-11     37  
   RE: BTS Ep. 6: On the other Hantz, ...   kingfish     10-20-11     3  
     Exec Producer Mark Burnett speaking...   RollDdice     10-21-11     6  
         I got the "The post Prick Twitching...   kingfish     10-21-11     7  
             RE: I got the "The post Prick Twitc...   Belle Book     10-21-11     9  
   RE: BTS Ep. 6: On the other Hantz, ...   Belle Book     10-20-11     4  
     RE: BTS Ep. 6: On the other Hantz, ...   agman     10-21-11     8  
   RE: BTS Ep. 6: On the other Hantz, ...   caseymagoo     10-21-11     5  
   RE: BTS Ep. 6: On the other Hantz, ...   Scarlett O Hara     10-21-11     10  
     RE: BTS Ep. 6: On the other Hantz, ...   suzzee     10-22-11     11  
     RE: BTS Ep. 6: On the other Hantz, ...   krismiss2us     10-22-11     13  
         RE: BTS Ep. 6: On the other Hantz, ...   Scarlett O Hara     10-22-11     14  
             RE: BTS Ep. 6: On the other Hantz, ...   michel     10-23-11     17  
             RE: BTS Ep. 6: On the other Hantz, ...   krismiss2us     10-23-11     22  
                 RE: BTS Ep. 6: On the other Hantz, ...   agman     10-23-11     24  
                     YAY Pick me!   suzzee     10-24-11     29  
   Hobbits on parade   kingfish     10-23-11     15  
     RE: Hobbits on parade   michel     10-23-11     18  
         RE: Hobbits on parade   agman     10-23-11     19  
             RE: Hobbits on parade   michel     10-23-11     26  
                 RE: Hobbits on parade   agman     10-23-11     27  
                     RE: Hobbits on parade   michel     10-23-11     28  
                         RE: Hobbits on parade   suzzee     10-24-11     30  
                             RE: Hobbits on parade   agman     10-24-11     32  
                         RE: Hobbits on parade   agman     10-24-11     31  
                             RE: Hobbits on parade   michel     10-24-11     33  
                                 RE: Hobbits on parade   agman     10-25-11     34  
                                     RE: Hobbits on parade   suzzee     10-25-11     35  
                                         RE: Hobbits on parade   agman     10-25-11     38  
                                             RE: Hobbits on parade   suzzee     10-26-11     40  
                         RE: Hobbits on parade   Scarlett O Hara     10-25-11     39  
   Junior   kingfish     10-26-11     41  
     RE: Junior   agman     10-26-11     42  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •