The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Scott and his nipples..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-10-04, 08:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Scott and his nipples..."
LAST EDITED ON 07-10-04 AT 08:19 AM (EST)

Ok, I have been going over to Jokersupdates and bb5bbq and looking at vid caps. Scott plays with his nipples all the time! It is annoying and I don't wanna watch him!

ETA: nipple vid cap

What's up with the denim jacket thingy too?

Both vid caps came from bb5bbq!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Scott and his nipples... Schnookie Palookie 07-10-04 1
   RE: Scott and his nipples... volsfan 07-10-04 2
       RE: Scott and his nipples... Schnookie Palookie 07-10-04 3
           RE: Scott and his nipples... volsfan 07-10-04 4
               RE: Scott and his nipples... brvnkrz 07-10-04 5
                   RE: Scott and his nipples... volsfan 07-10-04 6
       RE: Scott and his nipples... Rothschild 07-10-04 14
           RE: Scott and his nipples... volsfan 07-10-04 15
 RE: Scott and his nipples... Swami 07-10-04 7
   RE: Scott and his nipples... volsfan 07-10-04 8
 who on EARTH anotherkim 07-10-04 9
   RE: who on EARTH volsfan 07-10-04 10
   RE: who on EARTH Captain_Savem 07-10-04 11
 RE: Scott and his nipples... AugustGirl 07-10-04 12
   RE: Scott and his nipples... volsfan 07-10-04 13
       RE: Scott and his nipples... brvnkrz 07-11-04 16
           RE: Scott and his nipples... volsfan 07-11-04 17
               RE: Scott and his nipples... Estee 07-11-04 18
 RE: Scott and his nipples... Frau Hexe 07-11-04 19
   RE: Scott and his nipples... Loree 07-11-04 20
       RE: Scott and his nipples... Frau Hexe 07-11-04 21
           Come on guys.. volsfan 07-12-04 23
               RE: Come on guys.. Frau Hexe 07-12-04 25
                   RE: Come on guys.. volsfan 07-12-04 26
                   RE: Come on guys.. anotherkim 07-12-04 29
   RE: Scott and his nipples... Coconut 07-13-04 32
 Scott sucks Jase's toes Rebel Crown 07-12-04 22
   RE: Scott sucks Jase's toes volsfan 07-12-04 24
       RE: Scott sucks Jase's toes minitroll 07-12-04 27
           RE: Scott sucks Jase's toes Swami 07-12-04 28
               RE: Scott sucks Jase's toes volsfan 07-12-04 30
 RE: Scott and his nipples... PepeLePew13 07-13-04 31
   RE: Scott and his nipples... Frau Hexe 07-13-04 34
 Don't be jealous of my nipples survivorscott 07-13-04 33

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

07-10-04, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Scott and his nipples..."
Doesn't everyone do that? *blink blink*

The Fellowship of the Banana has begun.

07-10-04, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Scott and his nipples..."
But the denim jacket is soooooooooo 80'sish

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

07-10-04, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Scott and his nipples..."
Yeppers. He looks like an a$$ in that second pic. *blech*

07-10-04, 10:18 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Scott and his nipples..."
What you mean "looks like" HE IS AN A$$!

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

07-10-04, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Scott and his nipples..."
He is playing with the erasers that go on the end of his pencil.

Author of "The Banana Diaries as told by the Lesbian traveler" also available in Spanish and French for Deonna.
The order of the banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

07-10-04, 11:03 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Scott and his nipples..."
BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Good one Brvn!

Rothschild 496 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-10-04, 10:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rothschild Click to send private message to Rothschild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Scott and his nipples..."
They're planning an 80's party -- trying on coustoms. saw feed.

07-10-04, 10:44 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Scott and his nipples..."
WHEW! I was getting worried!

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

07-10-04, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Scott and his nipples..."
This is all part of his peencil self-improvement plan. If he keeps it up (the nipple teasing and thus the peencil) perhaps it will develope more.

07-10-04, 04:41 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Scott and his nipples..."
Does this work?

*running off to check out this theory*

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

07-10-04, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "who on EARTH "

told him that the Heat Miser hair look with head band was a good one?

--he makes my stomach heave.

07-10-04, 05:29 PM (EST)
10. "RE: who on EARTH "
He does think alot of himself...just ask him...he will tell ya!

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-10-04, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: who on EARTH "

LOL kimmah!

{cue music} dun-dun-da-dun-duuuuuuun-nun

He's mister Heat Miser
He's mister Sun
He's mister Heat Blister...
"I'm mister 101!"

A Kyngsladye Original Š2004
U.C.B. Local #69

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

07-10-04, 07:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Scott and his nipples..."
I had wondered where you disappeared to Doc, and here I find out you've been stalking Nipper.

Nipple Boy? Nipper. The Nipster? We need a nickname for Scott.

07-10-04, 10:15 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Scott and his nipples..."
Yeah, I have now been converted to BB for a little while! I will pop into OT every now and then.

Nickname...I like Nipper!

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

07-11-04, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Scott and his nipples..."
And from what I have seen of the playgirl spread he is a tucker too. Should we just call him nipper/tucker?

Author of "The Banana Diaries as told by the Lesbian traveler" also available in Spanish and French for Deonna.
The order of the banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

07-11-04, 03:00 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Scott and his nipples..."
WOW! That is almost a tongue twister...what if I get drunk and call him a nucker/tipper?

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

07-11-04, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Scott and his nipples..."
We'll be sure to keep him away from any nuckers which might wander into the backyard.

Frau Hexe 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-11-04, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Frau%20Hexe Click to send private message to Frau%20Hexe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Scott and his nipples..."
This is just one more reason why I'm an advocate of changing societal standards so that men are required to wear shirts at all times. There are plenty of us out there who just don't want the opportunity to see their hairy little nipples (not to mention this really odd self-stimulation). Blech.

One question: Is it cooler to stimulate one's nipples when one's arms are crossed as his are? Is this something from Jase's 10 Easy Steps to Cooldome manual--something akin to wearing one pant leg up or a tube-top sized headband?

Give me ambiguity, or give me something else.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

07-11-04, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Scott and his nipples..."
But Scott is the best looking guy in Pittsburgh. He said so himself. That town must have alot of ugly guys.

07-11-04, 10:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Frau%20Hexe Click to send private message to Frau%20Hexe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Scott and his nipples..."
LAST EDITED ON 07-11-04 AT 10:27 PM (EST)

If he's the best they've got, then you're right. They must be hideous! We're talking swamp creatures inhabiting Pittsburgh.

07-12-04, 08:11 AM (EST)
23. "Come on guys.."
who the heck are you looking at? Scot is a very handsome guy and has a great body! It is just his attitude and his mindset that make him unatractive to me.

Do you really think his face and body are ugly? If so, I have no chance of ever finding someone to fine me good looking!

07-12-04, 12:37 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Come on guys.."
Well, his personality is ugly, but quite honestly, his looks don't do anything for me either. No, perhaps he's not an ogre, but he could be a hell of a lot more attractive than he is. But then, I've never been one to go for the jock/Playgirl centerfold-type anyway. (Which I'm sure is a HUGE surprise for those who know me around here! )

07-12-04, 12:49 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Come on guys.."
WOW! I am really surprised.

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-04, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Come on guys.."
But then, I've never been one to go for the jock/Playgirl centerfold-type anyway.ROFLMAO!

--waves to Frau.

Coconut 10856 desperate attention whore postings

07-13-04, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Scott and his nipples..."
This is just one more reason why I'm an advocate of changing societal standards so that men are required to wear shirts at all times.

I agree with you. On the beach, both sexes should be allowed to be topless. Anywhere else, PUT ON A SHIRT.

We have an aged neighbour that likes to lie out in front of his house in a very small Speedo. It puts me off my coffee.

Courtesy Slice & Dice Chop Shop

Rebel Crown 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-12-04, 01:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Scott sucks Jase's toes"
LAST EDITED ON 07-12-04 AT 04:06 AM (EST)

I didn't know where to put this, but had to put it somewhere - Just now, I read at Jokers that Scott sucked Jase's toes. While taking a bath with and almost propositioning Cowboy at the same time! And, here I thought he could only think of himself ; maybe he's looking for other things to play with. LOL

07-12-04, 08:12 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Scott sucks Jase's toes"
You know...Scott reminds me of someone that HAS to be the center of attention and HAS to think/know that someone finds him attractive. I think he did it only for the attention...after all...doesn't the work revovle around him?

minitroll 3901 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-12-04, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail minitroll Click to send private message to minitroll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Scott sucks Jase's toes"
Not only does he need to be the center of attention, he enjoys shocking people to get it. That being said, I can't imagine being so desperate for attention that I would suck somebody's toes. Yuck.

Sigpic courtesy of the one and only IceCat.

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-04, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Scott sucks Jase's toes"
I guess he just can't get that image of Jase in a woman's thong & bra top out of his mind.

07-12-04, 08:05 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Scott sucks Jase's toes"
Guess that is it!

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

07-13-04, 06:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Scott and his nipples..."
Am I the only one who is reminded of Fat Bastard licking his nipples in the third Austin Powers movie every time Scott plays with his nipples?

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
"If you're not confused, you're not paying attention." Tom Peters

07-13-04, 12:01 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Scott and his nipples..."
Ew, Ew, Ew, Pepe! Now that you mention it, that's exactly what it reminds me of (and I wouldn't be surprised if that's what we see next from little Scottie).

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-13-04, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Don't be jealous of my nipples"
I love my man boobs

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •