The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"CBS Eyemail for Ep 4"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-06-03, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"CBS Eyemail for Ep 4"
Copied from poster at Sucks...

October 6, 2003

SURVIVOR: PEARL ISLANDS
Thursday, 8PM ET/PT

Despite their winning streak, tensions flare at the Drake camp as tribe members turn on each other and discussions about deliberately throwing a challenge begin. Plus, Osten gets into trouble during a fishing expedition as the helpless tribe looks on.

Possibly they must fish things out of the water during RC.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: CBS Eyemail for Ep 4 dabo 10-06-03 1
   RE: CBS Eyemail for Ep 4 Brownroach 10-06-03 2
       RE: CBS Eyemail for Ep 4 dabo 10-06-03 3
           RE: CBS Eyemail for Ep 4 forehead 10-06-03 4
               RE: CBS Eyemail for Ep 4 dabo 10-06-03 5
                   RE: CBS Eyemail for Ep 4 Thaibeach 10-06-03 8
                       RE: CBS Eyemail for Ep 4 Brownroach 10-06-03 9
                   RE: CBS Eyemail for Ep 4 KDMaxx 10-06-03 11
                       RE: CBS Eyemail for Ep 4 Loree 10-06-03 14
                   RE: CBS Eyemail for Ep 4 dendanash 10-07-03 19
           RE: CBS Eyemail for Ep 4 Brownroach 10-06-03 6
               RE: CBS Eyemail for Ep 4 dabo 10-06-03 7
               RE: CBS Eyemail for Ep 4 mistofleas 10-06-03 10
                   RE: CBS Eyemail for Ep 4 Thaibeach 10-07-03 18
                       RE: CBS Eyemail for Ep 4 Brownroach 10-07-03 20
               RE: CBS Eyemail for Ep 4 frisky 10-06-03 12
 Anybody else see Osten? IceCat 10-06-03 13
   RE: Anybody else see Osten? mistofleas 10-06-03 15
       OK nevermind, then... IceCat 10-07-03 16
           RE: OK nevermind, then... mistofleas 10-07-03 21
   RE: Anybody else see Osten? Thaibeach 10-07-03 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-03, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: CBS Eyemail for Ep 4"
Fishing? Does the RC involve fishing? Puzzle pieces maybe? Relay puzzle swimming game, variation on one they had in Thailand?

TY, BR, good find.

10-06-03, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: CBS Eyemail for Ep 4"
Yes, maybe something like that, dabo. I'm sure it isn't literally catching fish.

10-06-03, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: CBS Eyemail for Ep 4"
Do we have any caps to suggest things floating in the water? They already made them submerge in the treasure chest challenge, and they possibly would do that to them again, but it would seem very like the same game again.

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-06-03, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: CBS Eyemail for Ep 4"
>Do we have any caps to suggest things floating in the water?

Nothing floating, except for a struggling Osten with a diving mask. The diving mask would seem to indicate fishing up something from under the surface...

Of course, Morgan still doesn't understand that the mask goes over the eyes and nose, but that's for gufus on bashers...

10-06-03, 04:27 PM (EST)
5. "RE: CBS Eyemail for Ep 4"
Yeah, they are all shown with the diving mask, so it involves something submerged in all likelihood.

Do we have any idea what's going on here?

Thaibeach 872 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-03, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Thaibeach Click to send private message to Thaibeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: CBS Eyemail for Ep 4"
I think the orange double-triangle thing Tijuana has here is the same thing (in blue for Drake) that Christa is holding in another vidcap - it was suggested that it was treemail. (I suck at linking, sorry.)

Is that Trish to Tijuana's right, or Darrah?

10-06-03, 05:19 PM (EST)
9. "RE: CBS Eyemail for Ep 4"
LAST EDITED ON 10-06-03 AT 05:20 PM (EST)

It's Trish. There's something pointy sticking up in front of her face, probably the same object for Drake that Tijuana is working with for Morgan. Tijuana seems to be working pretty hard to dislodge this whatzit from the sand. It looks a lot bigger than the tree-mail thing Christa had.

KDMaxx 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-06-03, 08:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KDMaxx Click to send private message to KDMaxx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: CBS Eyemail for Ep 4"
The "orange" item looks like an anchor to me. The sun reflecting off of the silver anchor color could make it look orange. Plus the orange color is bleeding onto Ti's leg which make me think it's a reflection.

Do we know that Osten drowning is definitely from a RC? I'm thinking that he goes fising with the net they built and gets into trouble with "his tribemates looking on". Could be totally unrealted to a challenge.

Hmmmm....
KDMaxx

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-03, 10:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: CBS Eyemail for Ep 4"
Jeff wouldn't be there if it wasn't a challenge.

dendanash 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-07-03, 08:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dendanash Click to send private message to dendanash Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: CBS Eyemail for Ep 4"
I just noticed that Tijuana is trying to pick up a slab of stone that has been colored orange. That is what it looks like to me. She is having a hard time too, must be heavy.

10-06-03, 04:28 PM (EST)
6. "RE: CBS Eyemail for Ep 4"
LAST EDITED ON 10-06-03 AT 04:29 PM (EST)

Do we have any caps to suggest things floating in the water?

I don't think so. But we see Tijuaheidi digging something out of the sand at some point, and Trish next to her apparently looking for her version of the same thing. Maybe that is the object they are ultimately "fishing" for, and they have to do the water-based activity in order to find where it is.

That would be just like the Ep 2 IC though, LOL.

10-06-03, 04:42 PM (EST)
7. "RE: CBS Eyemail for Ep 4"
Something in the water here

I've been assuming route marker, it is all I find in any of the water caps. Somewhere, though, there's something about Jiffy telling Osten to grab onto the rope. Doesn't look like much of a rope to me.

Well, one thing is certain, they wouldn't send Osten into the water unless they had no choice, or they're even dumber than we've come to expect from them.

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-03, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: CBS Eyemail for Ep 4"
We have the caps from the Football Promo Thread that show people running and diving with masks on.

Seems to be a relay of some sort. Possibly them running to get things from out of the water and then building something else with found objects. Or certain members must retrieve objects from the water while others on the beach start erecting the structure or puzzle or something) That might give us an explanation of what Tijuana is doing with the orange object (which appears to be kinda heavy from her strained face.

--is speculating and spewing as usual

10-07-03, 08:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Thaibeach Click to send private message to Thaibeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: CBS Eyemail for Ep 4"
LAST EDITED ON 10-07-03 AT 08:19 AM (EST)

Who is this behind Rupert? Unless Drake got clothing in the treasure chest and/or RC, only Sandra has items even close to this color. And this sure does look like a guy - much bigger and taller than Sandra.

I think I see gray hair? (Even if the hair is blond, this guy is too big to be Jon, who has curly hair anyway) Andrew - I think - is the only one with graying hair. Could it be that Morgan won the RC and stole Rupert as their "reward" item, and he's already competing for them in the IC?

I apologize if I am rattling on here. Please someone clarify or poke holes - can't make much sense of these caps!

10-07-03, 09:19 AM (EST)
20. "RE: CBS Eyemail for Ep 4"
This isn't the IC because the II is seen in the other challenge caps with Christa wearing the blue skirt-thing. Rupert is sitting out the IC.

I agree the person behind Rupert looks rather masculine but I think it could be Sandra captured at an odd moment. If you look at the person's waistline area and also imagine you can see the person's left side, the body could look more feminine.

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-03, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: CBS Eyemail for Ep 4"
Looks like something here. You can see the water line on the camera, and there's a square thing just beneath. Could be a floatie or something, though.

And the line next to Osten...is it submerged? Or is it just the floaties on the surface?

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-03, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Anybody else see Osten?"
Does anyone else see Osten half buried in the sand on this clip?

I can see Osten's stomach, red shorts and part of foot sticking up from the sand. It almost appears that Tijuana is trying to lift Osten's leg by pulling on opposite corners of an orange flag that is looped under Osten's leg.

10-06-03, 11:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Anybody else see Osten?"
IceCat, have you been eating the catnip again?

I'm trying to see what you're pointing out as the foot, logo and stomach but all I see are rocks and shells. At first I thought this might be part of a challenge, but the more I look at it, the more I think it's just something that Darrah and Tijuana are doing around camp. (That is Darrah isn't it? Or is it Trish in the water? Now I'm confused)

--wishes she had some of Ices catnip

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-03, 04:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "OK nevermind, then..."

I'll just go back to the sky with the marmalade and marshmallows and diamonds and stuff...

10-07-03, 09:47 AM (EST)
21. "RE: OK nevermind, then..."
You're so handsome when you're stoned IceCat! *wink*

Pass the marmalade please.

--slide IC an IcyMist to combat cotton mouth

10-07-03, 07:44 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Anybody else see Osten?"
I see what you're saying, IceCat, but I think Misto is right that it's just rocks, sticks, etc. (But hey, rocks and sticks are about as useful as Osten in a challenge.)

What is this orange thing? It looks like a sling - sort of like the firewood carrier type thing. But is wood that heavy that Tijuana would be struggling like that? And she appears to be pulling only one one side, not both as you'd do if it was a sling carrier. The front stick is vertical and stuck in the sand, while the one that T is pulling (dragging?)is at an angle. Trish appears to be just digging in the sand.) What the heck?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •