The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Is it just me, or is Jase a moron?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Coconut 10856 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-09-04, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Is it just me, or is Jase a moron?"
No, seriously. Besides the flat-ironed, poorly-highlighted hair, the stupid bandanna, and the one pant leg pulled up, doesn't there seem to be a cruel, yet stupid light in his eyes?

And "Jase"? Oh, please.

Courtesy Slice & Dice Chop Shop

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Is it just me, or is Jase a mor... cqvenus 07-09-04 1
   RE: Is it just me, or is Jase a mor... ginger 07-09-04 2
       RE: Is it just me, or is Jase a mor... AugustGirl 07-09-04 10
       RE: Is it just me, or is Jase a mor... summer123 07-14-04 26
 RE: Is it just me, or is Jase a mor... Estee 07-09-04 3
   RE: Is it just me, or is Jase a mor... aquariaqueen 07-09-04 4
 RE: Is it just me, or is Jase a mor... Captain_Savem 07-09-04 5
   RE: Is it just me, or is Jase a mor... Estee 07-09-04 6
   RE: Is it just me, or is Jase a mor... EnglProf 07-09-04 8
       RE: Is it just me, or is Jase a mor... Estee 07-09-04 9
           RE: Is it just me, or is Jase a mor... arkiegrl 07-09-04 12
   RE: Is it just me, or is Jase a mor... arkiegrl 07-09-04 11
       RE: Is it just me, or is Jase a mor... rjrabbit 07-14-04 33
   RE: Is it just me, or is Jase a mor... J Slice 07-11-04 23
 RE: Is it just me, or is Jase a mor... Drive My Car 07-09-04 7
   RE: Is it just me, or is Jase a mor... anotherkim 07-09-04 13
       RE: Is it just me, or is Jase a mor... Cookiehahnster 07-09-04 14
 RE: Is it just me, or is Jase a mor... minitroll 07-10-04 15
 How dare you bring this up mrc 07-10-04 16
 RE: Is it just me, or is Jase a mor... Chrissy gal 07-11-04 17
   RE: Is it just me, or is Jase a mor... volsfan 07-11-04 18
       RE: Is it just me, or is Jase a mor... AugustGirl 07-11-04 19
           RE: Is it just me, or is Jase a mor... Estee 07-11-04 20
               RE: Is it just me, or is Jase a mor... volsfan 07-11-04 21
                   RE: Is it just me, or is Jase a mor... Loree 07-11-04 24
           RE: Is it just me, or is Jase a mor... volsfan 07-11-04 22
 RE: Is it just me, or is Jase a mor... true 07-14-04 25
   RE: Is it just me, or is Jase a mor... aquariaqueen 07-14-04 27
 RE: Is it just me, or is Jase a mor... nailbone 07-14-04 28
   RE: Is it just me, or is Jase a mor... Swami 07-14-04 29
       RE: Is it just me, or is Jase a mor... MakeItStop 07-14-04 31
       RE: Is it just me, or is Jase a mor... rjrabbit 07-14-04 34
 RE: Is it just me, or is Jase a mor... dcmginc 07-14-04 30
   RE: Is it just me, or is Jase a mor... Captain_Savem 07-14-04 32
       RE: Is it just me, or is Jase a mor... rjrabbit 07-14-04 35

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-04, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Is it just me, or is Jase a moron?"

i've said it before, and i'll say it again. without having seen this show, i am fairly certain, coco, that it isn't just you. can't be. not even possible. sit back and watch the bashers roll in!

~ cq

I'm fickle and you're hot. -- Poho

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-04, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Is it just me, or is Jase a moron?"
It is NOT JUST YOU. He is, in fact, a complete moron. But CBS appears to have a real fondness for his visage - we seem to see him CONSTANTLY.

Worse, he has all these jock clones to play with as well.

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-04, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Is it just me, or is Jase a moron?"
I said the same thing to myself last night... Why is CBS giving all the face time Jase and Scott? They're morons.

I have this incredible urge to rip both of their bandana/headband thingys off their smug heads. Violently.

summer123 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-14-04, 01:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail summer123 Click to send private message to summer123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Is it just me, or is Jase a moron?"
AMEN -- Good Lord above. I hope he's the next to go...

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-04, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Is it just me, or is Jase a moron?"
Having just experienced a dim, Cartoon Network-inspired memory and done the searching to match, I'd like to propose yet another nickname for the jockocracy: Jase And The Wheeled Warriors.

And yes, he's a moron.

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

07-09-04, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Is it just me, or is Jase a moron?"
As a mom raising two sons, I pray to God that my boys are NOTHING like him.

Arrogant animal......and not in a good way!

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-09-04, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Is it just me, or is Jase a moron?"

No, it ain't just you. If the rest of the houseguests are smart, which they're not, they will band together to get these guys out as quick as possible. Mike was the only one wise enough to understand that, and now he's on the block because Diane ratted him out. And what a lame excuse Jase gave him for putting him up for eviction, talk about blowing sunshine up Mike's ass!

Their arrogance is stifling, but ultimately I think Scott is the biggest prick out of all of them.

A Kyngsladye Original ©2004
U.C.B. Local #69

07-09-04, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Is it just me, or is Jase a moron?"
So basically, you're saying Scott's going to win the half-million in a walk.

EnglProf 888 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-09-04, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EnglProf Click to send private message to EnglProf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Is it just me, or is Jase a moron?"
Cappy, Cappy, Cappy-- you and I have to band together to vote out Scott ASAP. This a-hole deserves his come-uppance.

Oops. damn, no dice. We don't have that luxury on BB.

I guess I'll just go back to sticking pins in my Scott voo-doo doll. Ha! I only hope his toothpick ##### doesn't set him on fire, or do I??? (...evil laugh...)

Handcrafted by RollDdice

07-09-04, 05:43 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Is it just me, or is Jase a moron?"
Y'see, this is why I liked it better when it was the phone polls kicking people out of the house. We'd have a bunch of votes on a Scott ouster by now.

Maybe one of the DNA changes will offer negatively-oriented America's Choice polls. 'Which houseguest would you like to see hung upside-down over the hot tub for six hours, being dunked an average of once a minute?'

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-04, 06:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Is it just me, or is Jase a moron?"
the phone lines would be jammed worse than anytime on AI if that was a choice!

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-04, 06:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Is it just me, or is Jase a moron?"
Maybe I wasn't paying enough attention, but I thought that Drew was the one who ratted out Mike?

BTW, Jase is a moron!!!

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-14-04, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Is it just me, or is Jase a moron?"
I was just going to say the same thing. It was Drew that ratted Mike out not Diane.

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

07-11-04, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Is it just me, or is Jase a moron?"

Cappy, hon, we've all seen the picture.

Scott may be a lot of things, but "big prick" is not quite what comes to mind...

You've got the looks, I've got the brains, let's make lots of money. - Pet Shop Boys, Opportunities

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-04, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Is it just me, or is Jase a moron?"

See, I'm not seeing it as a moron thing, I think that just isn't fair to morons. I think I'd call him a twit, a pre-adolescent badly groomed twit, with delusions of coolness.

But that's just a first impression, I may grow to hate him later.

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-04, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Is it just me, or is Jase a moron?"
he has an ugly smile, too.

--the pant leg thing is so pathetic that it's funny.

Cookiehahnster 222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-09-04, 11:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cookiehahnster Click to send private message to Cookiehahnster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Is it just me, or is Jase a moron?"
>he has an ugly
>smile, too.
>
>>It's his whole face that's ugly : )

minitroll 3901 desperate attention whore postings

07-10-04, 02:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail minitroll Click to send private message to minitroll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Is it just me, or is Jase a moron?"
Jase is a tool and an idiot, but Scott is even worse. They both need to go. Why does CBS always load the cast up with beefy morons?

Sigpic courtesy of the one and only IceCat.

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

07-10-04, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "How dare you bring this up"
when Jase just won HoH? This is an important time for him and the "Four Horsemen"--they can't be bothered with criticism and half-sisters and stuff.

*adjusts headband*

*pulls up pant leg*

*twists Scott's nipple*

Courtesy of Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
*snicker*

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-11-04, 08:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Is it just me, or is Jase a moron?"
I think Jase has some intelligence that he is trying to hide from his alliance partners. I think he came into the house with a strategy (act like a dumb jock and cozy up to the pretty airhead).

In season 3, Roddy came in and let everyone know that he was smart, and the other houseguests didn't like him for that. But Roddy cozied up to Chiara who saved his skin until the twist of Amy coming back into the game.

I know the houseguests were shown DVD's of the other seasons, so I think Jase is trying the "dumb Roddy" strategy.

This doesn't mean I find Jase attractive in any way, because his "frat boy gone wild" talk with his alliance partners is really annoying!

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

07-11-04, 08:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Is it just me, or is Jase a moron?"
I think Jase has some intelligence that he is trying to hide

He wins an Academy Award for this one! I think he and Holly may be the committed couple. Or Scott and Jase may be the committed couple!

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

07-11-04, 08:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Is it just me, or is Jase a moron?"
Or Scott's nipples may be the committed couple.

a JSlice original. isn't she something?

07-11-04, 08:50 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Is it just me, or is Jase a moron?"
...all right, I'll be the one to ask. Committed to what?

07-11-04, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Is it just me, or is Jase a moron?"
Rumor has it that there is a committed couple in the house. Or was that on one of the CBS commercials? I can't remember.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

07-11-04, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Is it just me, or is Jase a moron?"
In Touch magazine said there was a hidden committed couple in the house. But with this loony group I have no idea who it is. Someone could be married to the shark for all I know.

Has everyone seen the hilarious video of Jase from the Talent Agency website? I watched it and laughed and laughed.

07-11-04, 08:58 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Is it just me, or is Jase a moron?"
How could I forget Nipper? hehehe!

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-04, 00:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Is it just me, or is Jase a moron?"
I admit it, I officially hate that idjut. Why oh why must this show pollute my screen with such an immature, full of himself, headband wearing arse???

Those headbands are too freaky. They match every outfit. Not only that, but they look REE-DICK-U-LUUUS!

How stupid are hair boy and pencil penis man? They wear matching headgear but they aren't an alliance?? I guess they think the house is full of Hollys.

Speaking of Holly, I think she may be the smartest one there.

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

07-14-04, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Is it just me, or is Jase a moron?"
All I know is that Jase looks smarter on the televised program vs. live feed. Now with that said, that aint saying much......
bwahahahahaa

Until I started doing live feeds, I never realized that men could be so childish and so grossly immature. You would have thought all their sexual nonsense would have been done by 18.

BOYS: "It's time to grow up".

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-04, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Is it just me, or is Jase a moron?"
LAST EDITED ON 07-14-04 AT 10:14 AM (EST)

And if I hear either of those two idiots, especially Scott, talking about the "power" they have and how they "control the house", I'm gonna chunk something at my TV!!!

OK, probably not really, but I will be very unhappy....

ETA: and the one pant leg pulled up,

OK, I saw one of the girls with that last night. What is the deal with that?!?!?

Handcrafted by RollDdice

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs. o-

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-04, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Is it just me, or is Jase a moron?"
Yeah, Diane had one pant leg rolled up too. Is this some dumb West Coast thing that is going to spread everywhere? Gawd, I hope not! I just don't get it.

MakeItStop 1098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-14-04, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MakeItStop Click to send private message to MakeItStop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Is it just me, or is Jase a moron?"
Is this some dumb West Coast thing?
Well, I live on the west coast and I don't know anything about this ... but, maybe I'm just "uncool".

If you want breakfast in bed then sleep in the kitchen.

07-14-04, 08:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Is it just me, or is Jase a moron?"
Swami, I love your recaps so please don't take this as an attack on you. I live on the West coast and the one pant leg thing is nothing more that a pathetic attempt to look cool. Obviously it is not working but these people aren't creative enough to think of something cool

dcmginc 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-14-04, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dcmginc Click to send private message to dcmginc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Is it just me, or is Jase a moron?"
>No, seriously. Besides the flat-ironed, poorly-highlighted
>hair, the stupid bandanna, and
>the one pant leg pulled
>up, doesn't there seem to
>be a cruel, yet stupid
>light in his eyes?
>
>And "Jase"? Oh, please.

It's not just you! Other then the fact that he has an empty head... I also suspect that there are 3 gays in this house. The one that admits it.. and the two wear their underwear on their heads and pretend to be straight.

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-04, 06:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Is it just me, or is Jase a moron?"

I was thinking the same thing dc! There are three gay guys in the house...

If Scott and Jase aren't gay the DEFINITELY have G.T. (Gay Tendencies)

Courtesy of Slice & Dice Chop Shop ©2004 All Rights Reserved U.C.B. Local #69

07-14-04, 08:35 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Is it just me, or is Jase a moron?"
I have to agree that Jase has gay tendencies but to call him gay is an insult to all gay men.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •