The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jase Didn't Deserve this"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Reality432423 153 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-14-04, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Reality432423 Click to send private message to Reality432423 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jase Didn't Deserve this"
I'm sorry I feel all everyone except Michael was a hyocrite. I know Jase was nasty, and everyone hated him, but making Drew get the Veto and using him to stab his back, it was way too much.

Lets not forget those nasty goodbye messages for Jase when he was evicited. I mean come on, those guys beat him. They don't need to dance and spit on his grave. They should have just done the veto properly, don't get Drew to win it, anyone else would have been fine, and say straight to his face what was happening to him and he deserved it. Instead they laughed behind his back and played some silly charade (which he saw through). And his final night he was nice and accepted defeat, (even though almost everyone was cheering when he left). At least he showed a little class unlike everyone else.

Drew is the super disgusting and shallow person I've ever seen. I mean going with the power of the house is a good strategy (Marvin is doing it). However the way Drew does it, is really horrible. I mean this guy hides behind the Bible, he says that he was hasty to enter into the four horsemen (yea when numbers are low, he was hasty to join). Why did Drew lie to Jase's face saying he would never use the veto, there's really no need to lie. Instead at Veto ceremony he had a huge grin on his face and used the Veto on Diane. I mean that is nasty. Like Micheal (Cowboy) said, if the Horsemen go down at least it will be together. But the first sign of the alliance being hit, Drew runs like a chicken to the other side. Saying he was hasty to join the Horsemen.

For me it's ok to go where the power is, but at least say that. Marvin is all business and he goes where the power is. I applaude him for that. He doesn't try to defend him conscience with fancy silly words. That's why I kinda liked Allison from BB4, she lied and cheated, but she wasn't a Hyocrite. Allison said this is how I play love me or hate me for it. Alot of what she said in the Diary room was true and she did make it into the finals.

Drew is total scum, I really hope he's evicted soon. He's a bad player, extremly shallow, and has a twisted moral system (using the Bible as a shield). That silly romance with Diane won't last 2 days outside of the House.

Micheal is a crybaby and a very weak player, he won't make it to the final two (he has a simalar fate to Robert from BB4), at least he won some points with me. With his speach to Drew.

If you wanted to play nasty at least say your playing nasty. Jase did that. Granted I didn't like him too much, but that whole week was crap. It was not necessary. They won HOH and came up with a good strategy for him not to win. They didn't need to make such a charade. Stabbing him in the back once is fine, don't do it 100 times.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jase Didn't Deserve this ipisia 08-14-04 1
   RE: Jase Didn't Deserve this vixie 08-17-04 8
 RE: Jase Didn't Deserve this fairyprincess 08-16-04 2
   RE: Jase Didn't Deserve this Reality432423 08-16-04 3
       RE: Jase Didn't Deserve this seahorse 08-17-04 4
           RE: Jase Didn't Deserve this motormouth 08-17-04 5
 RE: Jase Didn't Deserve this motormouth 08-17-04 6
 RE: Jase Didn't Deserve this Cinnamarie 08-17-04 7
 RE: Jase Didn't Deserve this vixie 08-17-04 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ipisia 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-14-04, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ipisia Click to send private message to ipisia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jase Didn't Deserve this"
Hi Jase or Holly. Welcome aboard!

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-17-04, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Jase Didn't Deserve this"
SNORT! (tea spewing from nose)

fairyprincess 262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-16-04, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fairyprincess Click to send private message to fairyprincess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jase Didn't Deserve this"
Ummmm, its a game. Jase played dirty and got what he had coming. Did you WATCH from the beginning??

Reality432423 153 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-16-04, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Reality432423 Click to send private message to Reality432423 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jase Didn't Deserve this"
Yea I watched from the beginning. I knew exactly what he did, but everyone in HOH power is like that. My point was, this plan to evict him was a little too much.

Use the 6 finger plan to get him out was fine. All I'm saying is don't dance and spit on his grave.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-17-04, 01:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jase Didn't Deserve this"
Jase got what he deserved.

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-17-04, 03:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jase Didn't Deserve this"
I agree seahorse, Jase not only got what he deserved but he got exactly what he would have done to the other hg's.

*Courtesy of IceCat*

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-17-04, 03:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jase Didn't Deserve this"
"Lets not forget those nasty goodbye messages for Jase when he was evicited"

I might have felt a tiny bit bad for Jase if he had not done the same thing to Scott. And Scott was supposed to be his friend!
I don't think Jase lost any sleep over it.

*Courtesy of IceCat*

Cinnamarie 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-17-04, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cinnamarie Click to send private message to Cinnamarie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jase Didn't Deserve this"
Jase most certainly did deserve what he got. However, I will agree that he did go out with the only dignity he showed in the entire game. It's about time was what I was thinking. I think that it was about time he made it momma proud!

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-17-04, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Jase Didn't Deserve this"
WAH! WAH! WAH! He got exactly what he deserved...come on~!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •